PDA

View Full Version : Another Seacrets question

sonrisa
01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Currently there is a thread on DR1.com about Seacrets. I've been in before, but never sure exactly how things work there. According to the thread on DR1, you pay a salida of RD$2000 and the bar pays the girl from that. However, if the girl wants more later one, that would get pretty expensive and better to go elsewhere. Are all the bar tenders actually working girls? I was in there once and saw one I liked (maybe worth the 2000), but didn't pursue it. Just wondering how things work at such a place.

Hoseman
01-27-2009, 11:36 PM
I was there in November and looks like they had changed things quite a bit they were trying to really push the Disco they had in the back.I have had good luck out of there My buddy used to tease me because I had screwed most of the girls in there at the time but in Nov. the only one that was there from the previous trips was I think they call her sun light skinned with blond hair never had her was not really my type.It was always I don't recall ever paying more than 1500 and most of the girls were also good about hooking up after closing.Ans yes the Bartenders are those are the ones I hooked up with.

johnhuk
01-30-2009, 04:43 AM
I was there in November and looks like they had changed things quite a bit they were trying to really push the Disco they had in the back.I have had good luck out of there My buddy used to tease me because I had screwed most of the girls in there at the time but in Nov. the only one that was there from the previous trips was I think they call her sun light skinned with blond hair never had her was not really my type.It was always I don't recall ever paying more than 1500 and most of the girls were also good about hooking up after closing.

The light skined one was called Sol wasn't she? I think she had hooked up with some other Brit guy when I was there in Oct/Nov, as for the others I paid between 1500 & 2000 counting salida but a friend got phone numbers and met a few of them in the daytime with no salida.

Hoseman
01-30-2009, 06:24 AM
The light skined one was called Sol wasn't she? I think she had hooked up with some other Brit guy when I was there in Oct/Nov, as for the others I paid between 1500 & 2000 counting salida but a friend got phone numbers and met a few of them in the daytime with no salida.
I knew it was something with an s but your right thats it.My experience has been the same as yours.Far as the prices and the girls all the ones I have seen are not there anymore.

MrHappy
01-30-2009, 08:13 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Seacrets changed administration back in December. I seem to remember some gringos were going to take it over and give it a run.

Anyone know the story behind that? I haven't been to Sosua since Halloween.

eldorob
01-31-2009, 01:45 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Seacrets changed administration back in December. I seem to remember some gringos were going to take it over and give it a run.

Anyone know the story behind that? I haven't been to Sosua since Halloween.

Yes, new owners. At least one of the new owners is a gringo, don't know about the others but your probably right. The Gringo's wife has been posting on DR1.

raktiaw
01-31-2009, 10:46 AM
Yes, new owners. At least one of the new owners is a gringo, don't know about the others but your probably right. The Gringo's wife has been posting on DR1.

...and getting trashed by the mother hen for her efforts.

Tiger
01-31-2009, 12:54 PM
Currently there is a thread on DR1.com about Seacrets. I've been in before, but never sure exactly how things work there. According to the thread on DR1, you pay a salida of RD$2000 and the bar pays the girl from that. However, if the girl wants more later one, that would get pretty expensive and better to go elsewhere. Are all the bar tenders actually working girls? I was in there once and saw one I liked (maybe worth the 2000), but didn't pursue it. Just wondering how things work at such a place.

The salida is RD$1000 now however there is not much there. It is a nice big open air bar but there is never any gringos there. I was there a few times last week and at the most 1 or 2 gringos there. All the bartenders are pretty old & rough looking. I think they would have to pay most of us to even give them a look. There was a couple hot chicas that were paid room an board to hang out there. This is Moy, Stephanie & Pilar. They were not getting any business and by the first weekend I was there they quit seacreats and hung out at classocos all week.

gdogg
02-03-2009, 11:38 PM
If you go late enough, the salida is 500 pesos. That was my experience. But I've Sol for five years now.

eldorob
02-04-2009, 06:42 AM
If you go late enough, the salida is 500 pesos. That was my experience. But I've Sol for five years now.

Is she the flaca blonde chica?

robo-dick
02-04-2009, 11:15 AM
I was there in Jan. and it was 500p, and that was before midnight.

Skynyrd
02-04-2009, 12:22 PM
I was there in Jan. and it was 500p, and that was before midnight.

500 pesos was just the salida right?..wow much did the chica want?

The Sage
02-04-2009, 12:59 PM
The only thing you pay is the salida. This is the first I've heard that it was 500 pesos. For as long as I can remember it's been 1,000. The house has no say in any regala you want to give the girl. Under the prior management most of the girls lived on site with free R&B and a meal ticket in return for working the bar from 6 to closing. They do not receive wages.

Almost all the girls are open to taking customers. There is no pressure to pay the salida since the girls have no problem meeting you after work. Good place to meet newcomers. Often their stay at Secrets is their frist official foray into the business. I've met a few really nice women there that I kept as regulars. Quality has recently taken a sharp drop probably in response to fewer customers since the shooting murder of the drug dealer there in October.

The problem I see going forward is that the business model depends on a stream of new talent. If they don't have contacts around the island to accomplish this then keeping the place going is going to be tough.

Tiger
02-04-2009, 01:56 PM
All they really need to do is hire hotter bartenders. The ones there a couple weeks ago were ugly at best. I'm not even sure if they would register a 1 on the 1-10 scale. Hot chicas bring horny gringos with mucho pesos.

cainer
02-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Almost all the girls are open to taking customers. There is no pressure to pay the salida since the girls have no problem meeting you after work. Good place to meet newcomers. Often their stay at Secrets is their frist official foray into the business. I've met a few really nice women there that I kept as regulars. Quality has recently taken a sharp drop probably in response to fewer customers since the shooting murder of the drug dealer there in October.

I was just going to say that ill be there next week and ill check out how things work there and what its all about, until i read about this murder on site:(

Maybe ill still go and check it out anyways. Its not like i am 20 anymore and id be risking the chance of getting shot and killed and losing 70 or so years of my life:) At my age now, i'd only lose 20 or 30 years of my life:)

Just to confirm here. Seacrets is the bar down from the Shark Bar(same side of the street) that is located up off the ground. You cant really see inside unless u make the trek up the stairs? Correct?

cainer
02-04-2009, 02:02 PM
The salida is RD$1000 now however there is not much there. It is a nice big open air bar but there is never any gringos there. I was there a few times last week and at the most 1 or 2 gringos there. All the bartenders are pretty old & rough looking. I think they would have to pay most of us to even give them a look. There was a couple hot chicas that were paid room an board to hang out there. This is Moy, Stephanie & Pilar. They were not getting any business and by the first weekend I was there they quit seacreats and hung out at classocos all week.

I dont mind the one in the purple in pic 4. Nothing great but, id do her. She doesnt look that great in picture 3, but, picture 4 she looks better from the angle u took the picture. This one on the left

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4519&d=1233424008

Tiger
02-04-2009, 02:15 PM
I was just going to say that ill be there next week and ill check out how things work there and what its all about, until i read about this murder on site:(

Maybe ill still go and check it out anyways. Its not like i am 20 anymore and id be risking the chance of getting shot and killed and losing 70 or so years of my life:) At my age now, i'd only lose 20 or 30 years of my life:)

Just to confirm here. Seacrets is the bar down from the Shark Bar(same side of the street) that is located up off the ground. You cant really see inside unless u make the trek up the stairs? Correct?

You have the right location although it is pretty much open from the street. You can see in from the street and whatever chicas are there sit near the low wall that overlooks the street.

Tiger
02-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I dont mind the one in the purple in pic 4. Nothing great but, id do her. She doesnt look that great in picture 3, but, picture 4 she looks better from the angle u took the picture. This one on the left

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php? (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php)
attachmentid=4519&d=1233424008

You are right. The pic doesn't do her justice. She is very petite and she is just awesome!! A beautiful women. She lives is SD. I met her on the beach on my third day and I wifed up with her until she had to go back home to her real job. Stephanie is the other one is the pic and she is also beautiful. Maybe more so. She can be found around classicos most nights.

The Sage
02-04-2009, 02:52 PM

Cainer, you don't have much to worry about. The guy was a drug dealer who just happened to be sitting with his back to the street and one of his enemies took advantage of it. It could have happened most anywhere in Sosua or for that matter any of the entertainment districts in NYC, LA, Miami or Toronto.

Hoseman
02-04-2009, 03:33 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/140844989fb43bf64f.bmp (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=51795)Seacrets

Tiger
02-04-2009, 03:38 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/140844989fb43bf64f.bmp (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=51795)Seacrets

Was this a couple years ago? I didn't see anything like this this year. This is what they need.

Hoseman
02-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Was this a couple years ago? I didn't see anything like this this year. This is what they need.
Actually it was last winter.My batteries died and I did not rest my clock.But None of them were there in November.

Hoseman
02-04-2009, 03:58 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_14084494408f57d9d5.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=49828)Another one

gdogg
02-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Is she the flaca blonde chica?

Yes. Me and my partners used to call her "monkey girl" because of the way she worked the poles at the old Flamingo.

johnhuk
02-07-2009, 07:13 AM
Yes. Me and my partners used to call her "monkey girl" because of the way she worked the poles at the old Flamingo.

I've saw her use the pole at Seacrets to sometimes and she knows how to work it........................

eldorob
02-07-2009, 09:31 AM
I've saw her use the pole at Seacrets to sometimes and she knows how to work it........................

She's sexy in a strange kind of way. She's not what one would call "pretty" but there's something about her, some guys might even find her unattractive...flaca always does it for me tho...

I was going to take her home one nite, actually I was going to meet her after work, I sat at the bar a couple hours, chit chatting, drinking....I eventually said something that made her laugh out loud, and she had this very annoying Fran Drescher type giggle that really turned me off....

I made an excuse that I had to meet some friends at the Shark Bar and might not make it back.....and booked

I still might go back tho, is she still around? I know the new owners have brought in a lot of new girls.

And Sol has to be late 20's...?

eldorob
02-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Recent Seacrits threads at DR1 - This may have been posted before, but here are a couple of threads at DR1 started by the wife of one of the new owners of Seacrits. The DR1'ers give her a lot heat because her husband owns Seacrits where there are "working girls".

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/83564-question-about-my-kids.html

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/85783-can-we-end-war.html