PDA

View Full Version : Sunwing Toronto to Santo Domingo Jan 31st

Downtown
01-30-2009, 06:27 PM
$65.00 + $309.00 taxes = $374.00 per person

Depart Toronto (YYZ)
31 January at 4:35pm Arrive Santo Domingo (SDQ)
31 January at 9:45pm
Flight 430
SUNWING AIRLINES - hour(s) minutes

Depart Santo Domingo (SDQ)
07 February at 10:35pm Arrive Toronto (YYZ)
08 February at 1:59am
Flight 431

Damn cheap for anyone who can take advantage of it; especially a direct flight from Toronto, whereas most of the year we have to make lousy connections in places like Miami and Fort Lauderdale and way more expensive to boot!

cainer
01-31-2009, 12:05 AM
$65.00 + $309.00 taxes = $374.00 per person

Depart Toronto (YYZ)
31 January at 4:35pm Arrive Santo Domingo (SDQ)
31 January at 9:45pm
Flight 430

Depart Santo Domingo (SDQ)
07 February at 10:35pm Arrive Toronto (YYZ)
08 February at 1:59am
Flight 431

Damn cheap for anyone who can take advantage of it; especially a direct flight from Toronto, whereas most of the year we have to make lousy connections in places like Miami and Fort Lauderdale and way more expensive to boot!

When did Sunwing start flying into SD? I been looking for a deal in this price range for a month now but, instead of going to Santo Dominigo, id prefer Puerto Plata. They just dont exist anymore:(

Downtown
01-31-2009, 10:09 AM
When did Sunwing start flying into SD? I been looking for a deal in this price range for a month now but, instead of going to Santo Dominigo, id prefer Puerto Plata. They just dont exist anymore:(

They have been doing direct flights on a seasonal basis (December to mid March) for a few years now. The only other airline with a similar operation to SD is Skyservice. They both start pricing in the $800 CAD plus tax range, but usually come down within a couple of weeks of flight time. Its too bad they can't support direct flights all year round from Toronto to SD. However, in terms of Puerto Plata, they have deals all year round, but you have to keep on top of it. The few Canadian mongers here on ISOC are very much in the loop and post their findings on a regular basis, including deals to Cuba, my favourite playground.