PDA

View Full Version : Classicos Observations

Young Hero
01-31-2009, 01:55 PM
My observations of Classico's as of this past Thursday and Friday:
1. Sausage festival on Thursday and Friday. The girl to guy ratio has been piss poor. I would venture to say it was about split between girls/guys on Thursday, and more guys to girls on Friday.
2. Seems to be a lot guys here for Super Bowl weekend, and more Dominican hombres in the club.
3. Not seeing any new faces. I'm seeing plenty of old faces in the crowd, and seems like sort of Sosua Puta reunion. I don't have to much interest in girls from the past.
Where did all of the chicas go? The reports lately mentioned a very favorable ratio for the guys. I don't see it.
I met up with some guys from the board last night. All seemed like pretty decent and stand up guys. They felt the same as me. However, a good time was still had by all.

Hoseman
01-31-2009, 02:05 PM
1. Sausage festival on Thursday and Friday. The girl to guy ratio has been piss poor. I would venture to say it was about split between girls/guys on Thursday, and more guys to girls on Friday.
2. Seems to be a lot guys here for Super Bowl weekend, and more Dominican hombres in the club.
3. Not seeing any new faces. I'm seeing plenty of old faces in the crowd, and seems like sort of Sosua Puta reunion. I don't have to much interest in girls from the past.
Where did all of the chicas go? The reports lately mentioned a very favorable ratio for the guys. I don't see it.
I met up with some guys from the board last night. All seemed like pretty decent and stand up guys. They felt the same as me. However, a good time was still had by all.Well it will probably get better I am sure the Chica Gravevine is in full effect.I was talking to one lastnight and her Amica told her to get there that there were plenty of guys there.

howudoen
01-31-2009, 05:39 PM
I met up with some guys from the board last night. All seemed like pretty decent and stand up guys. They felt the same as me. However, a good time was still had by all.

I just got back on Jan. 17th. and couldn't agree with you more. It was bad, I almost went home alone a few nights.

moshy2k
01-31-2009, 05:42 PM
I just got back on Jan. 17th. and couldn't agree with you more. It was bad, I almost went home alone a few nights.

Now THAT is saying something!!!!

psriches
02-01-2009, 03:53 PM
What about Club Latinas, Sosua Life, bar below classico, the streets all day, restaurants, stores, police stations, and the Beach???

These are just a few locations where you don't need a car.

I usually only pull 5-10% of my chicas from Classico.

eastcoastallstar
02-01-2009, 04:11 PM
That's why you should always collect phone numbers.

Hoseman
02-01-2009, 04:38 PM
What about Club Latinas, Sosua Life, bar below classico, the streets all day, restaurants, stores, police stations, and the Beach???

I usually only pull 5-10% of my chicas from Classico.You're right I have never been there when babes are not throwing them selves at me all day.

Jimmydr
02-01-2009, 05:09 PM

You shouldn't be pulling any from there. You are in country monthly and should have a daily report by now of who just turned 18 daily. And whhere they live. It can't be more than 12 a week.

Hoseman
02-01-2009, 05:24 PM
You shouldn't be pulling any from there. You are in country monthly and should have a daily report by now of who just turned 18 daily. And whhere they live. It can't be more than 12 a week.Talking about hardcore.Jimmy that's you.

Jimmydr
02-01-2009, 05:25 PM
.Talking about hardcore.Jimmy that's you.

I am very hardcore.

moshy2k
02-02-2009, 12:17 AM

I thought they lined up at the airport for you Mr. Slayer lol

Young Hero
02-02-2009, 03:17 PM

Don´t worry . Theres still plenty of girls to be found in Sosua. I´m talking strictly about the clubs and the girl/guy ratio has been horrible . There are plenty of chicas still to be found in the streets etc. I´m in SD now, and about am heading to the malecon.

Hemp
02-02-2009, 03:22 PM
You can collect about 20-25 numbers in one weekend in Sosua! actually more!

That's why you should always collect phone numbers.

3somefan
02-02-2009, 07:11 PM
I was out with Young Hero! ...He was very correct in his observations.

I actually took a girl or two out from Passion's a couple nights. A lot of the guys did also..

psriches
02-02-2009, 07:14 PM
I thought they lined up at the airport for you Mr. Slayer lolTrue!!

But 10 chicas lined up at the airport to greet me with shouts of "MALO", "MAFIOSA", "CHEAPIE CHEAPIE", "CASANOVA" and "MENTIROSA" is just not the same as getting a taste from a sweet 18 yr old chica i met at the supermercado!!!!

Jimmydr
02-02-2009, 07:18 PM
True!!

But 10 chicas lined up at the airport to greet me with shouts of "MALO", "MAFIOSA", "CHEAPIE CHEAPIE", "CASANOVA" and "MENTIROSA" is just not the same as getting a taste from a sweet 18 yr old chica i met at the supermercado!!!!

I see someone took over while I was gone. They use to like you.:rofl::rofl:

Hunter
02-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Greydread says the chicas are starving and desparate for mongers...

Young Hero 4 days later says it is a pickle fest...

Go figure.....I know they are 2 different locations but still :eek::eek: Take local observations with a grain of salt-- it changes by the hour....

Jimbo44
02-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Exactly, I have never seen it bad, even when my last trip of 5 nights and it rained every single day and night, the strip was still going strong. They just hit a bad luck of nights. :confused:

Greydread says the chicas are starving and
desparate for mongers...

Go figure.....I know they are 2 different locations but still :eek::eek: Take local observations with a grain of salt-- it changes by the hour....

psriches
02-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Greydread says the chicas are starving and desparate for mongers...

Go figure.....I know they are 2 different locations but still :eek::eek: Take local observations with a grain of salt-- it changes by the hour....I agree with Greydread. The chicas are starving and desperate. In fact, i've never seen it this bad. I don't think Greydread was referring to Sosua. I think he was speaking more in general and in the Capital. However it's the same thing all over, including Sosua. It just manifests itself in a different way, mainly the begging has gotten worse!!

The smart monger will either adjust to it or travel somewhere else!

Citynights
02-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Exactly, I have never seen it bad, even when my last trip of 5 nights and it rained every single day and night, the strip was still going strong. They just hit a bad luck of nights. :confused:

we just have to hope you leave some for the rest of us...:rolleyes:
it may be ticketbuying time...:corky:

eastcoastallstar
02-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Shit, we were out there during Semana Santa, possibly the worst monger weekend out there and we still got it poppin!!!!

It's what you make it, the way I look at it, even if there is 10 to 1, 10 guys to 1 chica, that chica is coming with me.

nugg
02-28-2009, 09:04 PM
who knows?

eldorob
02-28-2009, 09:18 PM
who knows?

I know.

I hold Chica Interviews at my table at the bottom of the steps from 10 till 11:30pm.

cainer
02-28-2009, 10:42 PM
Since this thread got bumped up, i thought id add my 2 cents on my observations from feb 13th to the 20th.

Possibly 1.3 chicas to every 1 man. Close to even. I noticed not many Flacitas in there. Cj can attest to this. If you like the bigger boned ones and phat asses, Classicos is the place.

And just another observation of mine is that i think the chicas that go to Classicos, feel they are better then the rest and actually want more and probably are harder to negotiate with.

But it is a must do on every mongers to do list. Just the atmosphere alone is fantastic. Even if you cant dance, its hard to just stand there and not at least wiggle your butt:)

carolinajack
03-01-2009, 04:29 PM
The vibe of Classicos has changed each of my three trips:

July 08: (Wed - Sat) The first night was bananas - lived up to all the hype. By Saturday it was a ghost town - the crowds actually got smaller -
although there were a lot of guys in town for the 4th of July weekend.
Club closed at 1 or 2 am, and Everyone made the trek up the street to Afterone.

October 08: (Wed - Sat) Definitely more lively and crowded compared to July. Closed at 2 AM - then the usual trek to A1.

February 09 (Mon - Fri) - for my taste - definitely the most liviest I've seen the crowd. Extended hours have killed off the competition, namely A1 and there's something about Latinos that doesn't really move me.
On my last night there I would say 2 to 1; maybe even 3 to 1 - chicas vs. guys. In terms of "dymes" - "10s" - "stunnas" - you have to do a little bit of work.

I'm not especially into the flaca or petite types - so some some of the more luscious botty that was bouncing around was fine with me. Even made a big booty convert of CAINER & THEO for a night or two...I can be so bad...:rolleyes::D!

yourmomma999
03-02-2009, 12:41 AM
you were there the week of new years? maybe that is why the ratio was so poor? I think during the non holiday season it is much better.

Well it will probably get better I am sure the Chica Gravevine is in full effect.I was talking to one lastnight and her Amica told her to get there that there were plenty of guys there.

trEPP33
03-02-2009, 01:46 AM
I agree with CarolinaJack. Feb 09 there were many many more girls to guys. Girls of all kinds and for all likings.

highticet2003
03-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Who's in Sousa right now? Ill be there tomorrow. Im looking to hang with some guys from NY. I'm staying at new garden....

rugby.1
03-02-2009, 06:01 PM
i ate lunch today at rockys with 4 guys with new your accents. said they'd be a the new garden all week. all else fails, go to the shark bar and introduce yourself to lou. retired nypd

eldorob
03-02-2009, 08:42 PM
i ate lunch today at rockys with 4 guys with new your accents. said they'd be a the new garden all week. all else fails, go to the shark bar and introduce yourself to lou. retired nypd

I know you said you really aren't into the wild nightlife...but you gotta go up those stairs into Classicos. It's quite a sight.

Come to the Dark Side....:rolleyes:

blacksultan
03-02-2009, 09:39 PM
The upstairs disco is the Dominican Towering Inferno waiting to happen. I prefer Latino's Club.

HAMMERHEAD
03-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Shit, we were out there during Semana Santa, possibly the worst monger weekend out there and we still got it poppin!!!!

It's what you make it, the way I look at it, even if there is 10 to 1, 10 guys to 1 chica, that chica is coming with me.

Now that's do or die......:rofl::rofl:
Get-at-em eastcost....

Pacoloco
03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
The upstairs disco is the Dominican Towering Inferno waiting to happen. I prefer Latino's Club. I stuck to Latino's last trip and only went up to Classico's once and the music was so loud it hurt. :lol: Seriously at least you can have a conversation in Latino's and it was less crowded with plenty of chicas between there and the bar outside.

Beads
03-03-2009, 02:42 PM
I like El Flow even better because the drinks are cheaper! 85RD Jumbo Presidentes makes for a cheap night!

SJG
03-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Never buy a jumbo for a chica. She will take two sips, let it get warm, and want you to order another. If you get a jumbo, get cups and pour for the chicas. You'll save even more.

Tiger
03-03-2009, 04:25 PM
I was in Sousa Jan 15-25 and classicos was the happening spot. It doesn't get busy until 11:30-12:00 and I would say that it had 10 chicas to 1 guy. You could have your pic of anything. Every night around 2:00-2:30 a whole new flock would show up. Many of these in the 8-9 range. I think they were getting off their regular jobs in POP or someplace and heading to classicos as it was open until 5:00 or so.

I do agree that with classicos staying open later that it has killed off the competition some.

Beads
03-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Never buy a jumbo for a chica. She will take two sips, let it get warm, and want you to order another. If you get a jumbo, get cups and pour for the chicas. You'll save even more.

Have to use the cups. Buying a jumbo for me means about the same thing as it will get warm long before I finish it.

eldorob
03-03-2009, 07:25 PM
The upstairs disco is the Dominican Towering Inferno waiting to happen. I prefer Latino's Club.

Funny you mention that. Not many people think about an exit plan.

By the way, Welcome back!

I have often wondered about a rear exit, but always forget to look. Does anybody know if one exists? In an emergency, you could toss a table thru one of the large plate glass windows, then jump down, breaking both ankles. But you be alive. Hopefully it's safety-glass.

Hemp
03-03-2009, 08:13 PM
VERY GOOD POINT! I thought i was the only one who felt that way.

Moshy as my witness, i go into a freak state of Monk like Panic if i am up there more than 15 minutes and if its packed wall to wall.......:(

Me and the Moshy usually just walk around up there once or twice during the evening, then w mainly hang outside near the main steps and watch the chica march back and fourth between the clubs.

carolinajack
03-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Funny you mention that. Not many people think about an exit plan.

By the way, Welcome back!

I have often wondered about a rear exit, but always forget to look. Does anybody know if one exists? In an emergency, you could toss a table thru one of the large plate glass windows, then jump down, breaking both ankles. But you be alive. Hopefully it's safety-glass.

Chair my ass...I'm tossing one of those fat ugly chicas always hawking for beers - not only does she break the glass...but she provides a good cushion below for when I jump.

cainer
03-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Chair my ass...I'm tossing one of those fat ugly chicas always hawking for beers - not only does she break the glass...but she provides a good cushion below for when I jump.

Now i know why u really like those big boned booty chicas:) Thanks for the laugh cj

brovo35
03-04-2009, 11:22 AM

I am the opposite, even though Latino's club is on the first floor, Its usually so crowded and dark, moving about makes me feel boxed in and I have to go to the outside bar.

ErikS
03-04-2009, 03:29 PM
I like El Flow even better because the drinks are cheaper! 85RD Jumbo Presidentes makes for a cheap night!

I think you guys are confusing "Jumbo's" with "Grandes".

There are three sizes of Presidentes:

Pequenos - about 12 onces
Grandes - about 22 onces
Jumbos - about 32 onces

The Grandes in El Flow cost about 85-90 pesos. I don't believe they have Jumbos there.

ErikS
03-04-2009, 03:32 PM

Grandes - about 22 onces
Jumbos - about 32 onces

The Grandes in El Flow cost about 85-90 pesos. I don't believe they have Jumbos there.

And FYI, last month on a road trip to Nagua, Tony Toca, 2 chicas and myself polished off 25 grandes just in the car! :toast: (We were trying to make Jayman proud) ;)

yayow
03-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I was in Sousa Jan 15-25 and classicos was the happening spot. It doesn't get busy until 11:30-12:00 and I would say that it had 10 chicas to 1 guy. You could have your pic of anything. Every night around 2:00-2:30 a whole new flock would show up. Many of these in the 8-9 range. I think they were getting off their regular jobs in POP or someplace and heading to classicos as it was open until 5:00 or so.

I do agree that with classicos staying open later that it has killed off the competition some.

Wow! Classicos is open to till 5:00 am, when did that happen and is it a permanent thing?

Hunter
03-04-2009, 03:51 PM
And FYI, last month on a road trip to Nagua, Tony Toca, 2 chicas and myself polished off 25 grandes just in the car! :toast: (We were trying to make Jayman proud) ;)

Bet you Tony T had 20 of those....:p:mrgreen:

Tiger
03-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Wow! Classicos is open to till 5:00 am, when did that happen and is it a permanent thing?

I think it's fairly recent. Last year it was 2:00 AM and it was fun to watch the exit parade and latch on to a chica just looking for a place to stay for the night. Now the hot ones are just getting there at 2:00 AM. I needed to take an evening nap just to stay up. I almost never left until after 4:00 AM and it was always still busy.

trEPP33
03-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Yep, I was there in February and it was always going strong well after 2.

ErikS
03-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Bet you Tony T had 20 of those....:p:mrgreen:

Actually I think Tony and I consumed about six of them........the Chicas drank the rest! :rolleyes:;):D

MrHappy
03-08-2009, 10:42 AM

Grandes - about 22 onces
Jumbos - about 32 onces

There are 4 sizes. You left out the 7 oz. bottles. I'm not sure if they are still around though.

Jumbos are the way to go...