PDA

View Full Version : Pal Alba Bar

Summit
01-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Here are some Pal Alba chicas, it's not a P4P place , but a carwash bar with dominican Gieshass.......

prtyr2
01-31-2009, 06:02 PM
That is the name! I never remember since it change it's name. The chubby morena in your foto wound up being my waitress. Not my type but she was asking me when I would invite her out. . .. . .uhm. . .never? "Does never work for you"? LOL

There were som cuties last time I went and then I left and went to your old fave Hot cafe. No real cuties but one that was "ok" gave me digits. Didn't call and don't remember name etc.

So when is the "party"? lol

We should compare note on these types of places as there are a bunch. Have you been to:

Rhumba

Mamayes

XXOO

Franklin

Jey Jey

Mambo

Bunker Bar

City Nights

Two of my former faves are closed Puro Cafe in Villa Agricola and Jotas on Nunez.

Here are some Pal Alba chicas, it's not a P4P place , but a carwash bar with dominican Gieshass.......

MrHappy
02-01-2009, 08:43 AM

Hey, where's my baby???

He posted pics of a few girls, but there are about 8-10 that work there.

Nice place to have a couple of cold ones, but a little expensive.

Hey Partyr, where is the bunker bar? Is that the one that's got the yellow posts in the front. One block in on Romulo B., turn right, up one block on the left?

I've gone to Jey Jey's about 10 times, but it's never open, I guess that's an evening bar.

prtyr2
02-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Hey, where's my baby???

He posted pics of a few girls, but there are about 8-10 that work there.

Nice place to have a couple of cold ones, but a little expensive.

Hey Partyr, where is the bunker bar? Is that the one that's got the yellow posts in the front. One block in on Romulo B., turn right, up one block on the left?

I've gone to Jey Jey's about 10 times, but it's never open, I guess that's an evening bar.

The place you describe off of betancourt I never remember the name of. Bunker Bar is a few block away from Caribe tours.

I also forgot the joint in the back of the liquor store before you hit Jey Jey on betancourt. . .. well before I hit Jey Jey as you live in the other direction;-) It used to be caled Baba Loo It has had some hot girls in the past but I have not been in a while.

Domwolfs photos are in my opinion the cuter chicas. Again they aren't all done up like GH and not obligated to leave with clients but can be a fun place.

Kenia the rubia that runs the place actually lived with myself and an ex for a few months.
I showed up one day to surprise the ex and she was in the bedroom cleaning. She freaked out when she saw me as she was not all dolled up and was cleaning. I needed to pee and walk to my bano and open door and there is kenia just out of the shower. . . . that is how I found out she was staying with us.

Then a few weeks later I was online and my ex was not answering IMs but I had gotomypc as she was not real computer saavy and I would have to log in and help her from time to time. . .so I log in, fire up her yahoo and turn on webcam.

We lived on second floor and the building behind us had a roof that was basicall right out our bedroom window and people would hang out on the roof all day talking loud and making noise. I was pissed the ex picked that apt as there was on eon 3rd floor also available, but she didn't want to go up 2 flights of stairs. Better to have these idiots waking me up all the time.

Any way after a feew seconds I can see blurry images of a naked chica running around the bedroom. Could not see the face and at one point a nice rack was planted right in front of the webcam as the chica was leaning down to pick something up off the table.

I called my ex and said put some fucking clothes on. She would always walk into bedroom in bra and panties not realizing there were people right out back. used to tick me off. She said she had clothes on and was waiting for a carro to take her home.

It was kenia that was running around naked.. . .lol. . .I am not sure kenia had ever talked to me after that. Just embarassed smiles. kenia was a bad influence and shortly after my ex and I broke up.

The first time I went to pal alba I saw my ex's sister working there. her face was similar to my ex but once I saw the body realized it was the sister.

The next time a cute rubia was sitting atbmy table and flirting big time. Blowing in my ear, kissing my neck etc etc etc. I am sitting with her and in walks. . . .my ex. . . .she doesn't aknowlege I am there and sort of gives me the brush off. . . lol. .I was cracking up as we had broken up maybe 3 years before and I hadn't seen her more than twice just walking around town.

The rubia flirting with me asks why I am laighing and I say the chica that walked in is an ex. She said my ex's name. I said yeah, I lived with her for 2 years. the rubia says. . .she is my prima!

My next trip there, rubia runs up and hugs me hello. I buy her a drink and she sits down. After a few minutes another waitress calls her over after talking to kenia. he says something to the rubia and they look at me. Rubia finishes her drink and bails to sit at another table.

Looks like kenia told her to not flirt with her cousins ex! LOL. . . .not sure why she cared but it was funny.

Summit
02-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Here is Kenia

prtyr2
02-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Here is Kenia

Ha ha ha ha. . .haven't seen her up close in a while since it appears she isn't my best friend.
I wonder how old she is now. My ex was like 29 when we broke up and still looked great, but I have seen her recently and she has put on weight and doesn't look nearly as good. She may be 35 or 36 by now so that is understandable. I can't remember how old Kenia was in comparison.

I also forgot that she sings. I think for a short while she sang in the group at Hotel Lina.
I said she was a bad influence and after we broke up my ex was a dancer in her brother's bachata group for a very short while. I took some pics of her in her Bachata get up. I wonder if I have them any where. . . . .. .hmmmm. . .

Thanks for the blast from past. . . .

Summit
02-01-2009, 03:04 PM
No problemo dude,

She is Pal Alba owners main squeeze, so i keep her at a distance.

Will have more pics soon

brugal
03-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Where is Pal Alba Bar located?

prtyr2
03-07-2009, 08:35 AM
On independencia kilometro 7.5

yayow
03-07-2009, 01:30 PM
On independencia kilometro 7.5

What's up P2? Holding out on your old buddy, I see there are a few other places that you haven't taken me too yet, we need to fix that.

Summit
03-07-2009, 03:06 PM
So are we one for this thursday , better friday , let me know,

MrHappy
03-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Friday is good for me, if prtyr and yayow are cool with it. Say... 5 ish?

Summit
03-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I am In Friday 5ish tear it up jajajajaja

prtyr2
03-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Sounds like a plan. I'll be there.

prtyr2
03-08-2009, 09:31 AM
What's up P2? Holding out on your old buddy, I see there are a few other places that you haven't taken me too yet, we need to fix that.

LOL there are PLENTY of places I haven't taken you to yet:

Pal Alba
Hot Cafe
Mamaya
xx oo
Bunker Bar
Rumba
El Tronco
etc etc etc etc

mm6969
03-08-2009, 11:54 AM
I was driving on independenica yesterday from Ave. Luperon direction
to the city center.
But I didn`t spot the Al Alba Bar.
Maybe somebody could give me some detailed direction.

Summit
03-08-2009, 12:32 PM
you just won't spot it from the road......

On Independencia heading from luperon to nunez , it will be across the street.

It's in Plaza SBC. On Kilometer 7.5.

It;s a small plaza between an out door Garden Store and MUBLEX.

it;s in the back next to the carwash in the plaza.

MrHappy
03-08-2009, 03:45 PM
It's tough to find.

If you are travelling from luperon towards the city, you would whip a u turn just before Nunez. Driving west, you'll see the MUBLEX sign. Travel another hundred feet or so, and it will be on the right. It's in one of those long Multi business buildings... not really a mall. There is a pharmacy in the front first floor. It's easy to miss the entrance.

You can look right at Pal Alba, and miss it. You'll see the carwash (only 3 stalls) in the rear, and Pa Alba will be to the left of it.

If you're planning on driving by on Friday when we're there, let me know, and I'll give you my cel. so you can call if you still can't find it.