PDA

View Full Version : Where to go in/by Punta Cana?

wansome
01-31-2009, 10:19 PM
Going to Puta Cana area with gf, gonna have a couple of days to my self at the end, she has family there, and is staying a couple of weeks, and I'm going "golfing" by myself for a couple of days. I was thinking of going to SD or Sosua, but don't want a long drive, Whats close by for a couple (2-3) days of mongering? I can rent a car or taxi for a short run, but I'd like to (don't have to) fly back out of puj. I know theres nothing like SD or Sosua close by, but I speak enough spanish to get by, and Its not my first time there. (DR)
Condo, or hotel would work, pool & close beach preferably.

Thanks

sicpup71
01-31-2009, 10:21 PM
Going to Puta Cana area with gf, gonna have a couple of days to my self at the end, she has family there, and is staying a couple of weeks, and I'm going "golfing" by myself for a couple of days. I was thinking of going to SD or Sosua, but don't want a long drive, Whats close by for a couple (2-3) days of mongering? I can rent a car or taxi for a short run, but I'd like to (don't have to) fly back out of puj. I know theres nothing like SD or Sosua close by, but I speak enough spanish to get by, and Its not my first time there. (DR)

Thanks

have you tried to read the board??/:confused::confused::confused:

wansome
01-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Not much on punta cana area?? :confused::confused:

sicpup71
01-31-2009, 10:27 PM

maybe b/c it's not a good whore area.

wansome
01-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks! Kinda thought that too, but was hopng for some ideas? Even some small/medium towns, i could find a small decent hotel, and go to some local joints and try my luck. Better than flying home without trying?
Whats the nearest location I might find some action? I saw ( from other posts) there are a couple of strip type clubs in the area, but where could I stay?

tomgueguen
01-31-2009, 11:43 PM
Thanks! Kinda thought that too, but was hopng for some ideas? Even some small/medium towns, i could find a small decent hotel, and go to some local joints and try my luck. Better than flying home without trying?
Whats the nearest location I might find some action? I saw ( from other posts) there are a couple of strip type clubs in the area, but where could I stay?

You can try Higuey which is the biggest town around Punta Cana.

About an hour drive by car.

There you will find action for cheap and will see the real dominican life.

eastcoastallstar
02-01-2009, 08:33 PM
A friend of mine was in the same position, went to Punta Cana with the wife and wanted to screw hookers on the side, he ended up heading to Santo Domingo, it's a couple hours drive though.....but well worth it.

Citynights
02-02-2009, 11:24 PM
a club called Mangu in one of resorts....200 chicas there at night...you can get room ST close by...rooms do get booked up on the weekends by dominicans so plan ahead..:rolleyes:

greydread
02-03-2009, 11:37 AM

Thanks

Besides La Punta and Mangu there are a few freelancers walking around Punta Cana but it's nothing like the other beach towns. The selection is small and expensive (but the Chicas are beautiful, esp. "La Punta") but if you've already secured a place to stay and you've only got a couple days it may be worth staying and playing in Punta Cana. The beaches are very nice there and it's a lot more laid back than the beach/ whore towns of Boca Chica or Sosua/ POP.

If you wish to get into the mongering playoffs with more Chicas and casas than you can possibly do in that short a time then I'd suggest a commuter flight to the Capital. There won't be any beach but most of the hotels have pools and you'll be too tired from all that punani you're going to get to worry about the beach anyway. If you're truly fiending for a dip in the ocean, Boca Chica is a 20 minute taxi ride away.

The commuter terminal at PUJ has regular flights (30 min.) to and from Santo Domingo. These services run from $80US - $100US each way.

http://www.aircentury.com

http://www.caribair.com.do

http://www.takeoffweb.com

http://www.sapair.com

Read up on the Santo Domingo threads.:iconTU: