PDA

View Full Version : 02/2009 - Introducing - MrMagnum

Dave Diaz
02-02-2009, 09:26 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
A member of another site mentioned this to me, another one on that site also mentioned it and i'm familiar with the Jimmy DR legend. I'd bow if the text allowed me.

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Please lead me to La Passions I couldnt find it on my first trip!! also do they deepthroat and/or swallow there. Your the man.

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

No not yet.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I hope La Passions is home of the :facial:

Also hope to be able to make it there next time, I hope in the very near future.

Jimmydr
06-23-2011, 03:14 PM
First trip report

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?163333-My-Trip-Report-First-Time-in-Sosua-November-2008.

Dave Diaz
06-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks jimmy.

whynotme
06-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Thanks jimmy.
so i assume this is a name change:confused:

might be better anyway as to differeniate you from a long time but now semi retired member

Dave Diaz
06-23-2011, 04:56 PM

might be better anyway as to differeniate you from a long time but now semi retired member

Yeaaa. I don't want the burden of having to meet those great expectations. Is he really retired??? I thought no one retired from this

whynotme
06-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Yeaaa. I don't want the burden of having to meet those great expectations. Is he really retired??? I thought no one retired from this
no, he just took a time out just like many of us do....................i will take mine though when my ashes are thrown on the corn field:corky:

Dave Diaz
06-25-2011, 11:48 AM
[/YELLOW]
no, he just took a time out just like many of us do....................i will take mine though when my ashes are thrown on the corn field:corky:

Same here. Its a big world. So many places to see, so many things and chicas to do.

Dave Diaz
11-26-2012, 01:55 AM

Same here. Its a big world. So many places to see, so many things and chicas to do.

:corky::corky: Might change my name again.

Still the agenda since June 2011.

Dave Diaz
10-17-2014, 11:21 PM
First trip report

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?163333-My-Trip-Report-First-Time-in-Sosua-November-2008.

This damn thing was so hard to find and then I remembered that you did this with the new members. To be honest I think this should be one of the most important sections of the board. If you don't have a profile thread that introduces you and then shows a TR you did, you shouldn't be allowed access to certain parts of the board. EVEN IF YOU PAY. That would put an end to all this Lurking nonsense.

Anyway sorry just a random though but i'm glad i found this. My 2nd TR is actually in the green section! Probably should be moved down to regular.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?345923-Two-Trips-One-Report-%28March-2011-and-June-2011%29&highlight=

whynotme
10-17-2014, 11:30 PM
This damn thing was so hard to find Probably should be moved down to regular.http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?345923-Two-Trips-One-Report-%28March-2011-and-June-2011%29&highlight=

done......

Dave Diaz
10-18-2014, 12:13 AM
done......

Thanks amigoo :ilike:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-18-2014, 11:09 AM

Third name change actually.

Dave Diaz
10-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Third name change actually.

Don't worry the 4th one will be better than this one.

Dave Diaz
10-18-2014, 11:20 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
A member of another site mentioned this to me, another one on that site also mentioned it and i'm familiar with the Jimmy DR legend. I'd bow if the text allowed me.

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Please lead me to La Passions I couldnt find it on my first trip!! also do they deepthroat and/or swallow there. Your the man.

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

No not yet.

Please feel free to add any other details.

I hope La Passions is home of the :facial:

Also hope to be able to make it there next time, I hope in the very near future.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what a character this guy was. wheww. Time flies.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Don't worry the 4th one will be better than this one.

You have used your quota.

TNT72
10-18-2014, 11:29 AM
How could you not find Passions??????

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-18-2014, 11:30 AM

He still can't find it and he is looking all over Asia.:mrgreen::rofl:

Dave Diaz
10-18-2014, 11:43 AM

:rofl: you know on my first trip I never went right. I stayed at don antonio and I always went up to playa alicia and left towards classicos and playa sosua but I never went right. I never even turned the corner in that way. It wasn't until Erikqs map that I realized there was stuff out there :rofl:

He still can't find it and he is looking all over Asia.:mrgreen::rofl:

Hey at least im headed in the right direction. The owner is in AC :rofl: trying to ruin all the girls colorful personalities :rolleyes:

Dave Diaz
10-18-2014, 11:45 AM
You have used your quota.

awww come on senor, uno mas. This one would be the last one, just to go back to a DD name so its easier for everybody. Mega is weird, I feel like a spanish radio personality or something. I got the perfect name too...Dave Diaz :corky:

TNT72
10-18-2014, 02:57 PM
:rofl: you know on my first trip I never went right. I stayed at don antonio and I always went up to playa alicia and left towards classicos and playa sosua but I never went right. I never even turned the corner in that way. It wasn't until Erikqs map that I realized there was stuff out there :rofl:

If you hadn't been anti-social and introduced yourself to Seville and myself, we could have told you.:lol:

Dave Diaz
10-18-2014, 03:03 PM
If you hadn't been anti-social and introduced yourself to Seville and myself, we could have told you.:lol:

:rofl: very true. i would have also discovered the pleasure of a nice cold presidente to start the day :ilike:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2014, 08:45 AM
:rofl: very true. i would have also discovered the pleasure of a nice cold presidente to start the day :ilike:

Nothing wrong with anti social.

Dave Diaz
10-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Nothing wrong with anti social.

thats true. im actually much more social on vacation though, i feel more free to interact with people and not care so much what they are thinking. at the time i had seen tnt and seville on my first trip i was kind of intimidated when it comes to board members. coming from the other board i was told isoc guys were not friendly. i got that sense in the beginning too but thanks to hugrad i understand that defense is only up until you were accepted in one way or another by the general population of the board. i didnt think i was there yet.

plus i had no opening or introduction line, other than hey i recognize you guys but you have absolutely no clue who i am...i am mr magnum from isoc!! haha i can only imagine what tnt and seville would have said and how they would have reacted. then again id probably still be sitting at rockys on beer 2937409173992836 with tnt :rofl:

the board isnt as scary anymore thats for sure. i remember if you posted a pic of an ugly chica they would let your ass have it. if you had a bump in the road dduring your trip, probably not wisest to share it or you may never hear the end of it from guys here :rofl: i remember those days. its so much nicer and calm on the board now.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2014, 02:15 PM
thats true. im actually much more social on vacation though, i feel more free to interact with people and not care so much what they are thinking. at the time i had seen tnt and seville on my first trip i was kind of intimidated when it comes to board members. coming from the other board i was told isoc guys were not friendly. i got that sense in the beginning too but thanks to hugrad i understand that defense is only up until you were accepted in one way or another by the general population of the board. i didnt think i was there yet.

13 years I been traveling and 90% of these guys you cross paths with are useless.

TNT72
10-19-2014, 02:16 PM

plus i had no opening or introduction line, other than hey i recognize you guys but you have absolutely no clue who i am...i am mr magnum from isoc!! haha i can only imagine what tnt and seville would have said and how they would have reacted. then again id probably still be sitting at rockys on beer 2937409173992836 with tnt :rofl:

the board isnt as scary anymore thats for sure. i remember if you posted a pic of an ugly chica they would let your ass have it. if you had a bump in the road dduring your trip, probably not wisest to share it or you may never hear the end of it from guys here :rofl: i remember those days. its so much nicer and calm on the board now.

I can't count how many times I've had guys come up to me, that I don't know but they've seen me on the board. Let alone how many Seville has had! That's how you meet people. There are some crazy fucking people out there for sure.

There are people that I see here on the board that I look forward to meeting. I knew papirazzi and I would get along great, and we did. There are people I see here on the board that I don't want to spend 2 minutes with.

With lurkers, I give them a chance to show me that I don't want them around me!:lol:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2014, 02:23 PM
I can't count how many times I've had guys come up to me, that I don't know but they've seen me on the board. Let alone how many Seville has had! That's how you meet people. There are some crazy fucking people out there for sure.

There are people that I see here on the board that I look forward to meeting. I knew papirazzi and I would get along great, and we did. There are people I see here on the board that I don't want to spend 2 minutes with.

With lurkers, I give them a chance to show me that I don't want them around me!:lol:

100% of the time the freaks will tell you they are not freaks. 100%, no exceptions.

TNT72
10-19-2014, 03:34 PM
100% of the time the freaks will tell you they are not freaks. 100%, no exceptions.

Yeah. I usually get along better with the guys that realize they are fucked up and can admit/embrace that!

Irie
10-19-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah. I usually get along better with the guys that realize they are fucked up and can admit/embrace that!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
10-19-2014, 04:07 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're one of them shithead!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
10-19-2014, 04:09 PM

It's a club I'm honored to be a part of! :rofl:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-19-2014, 04:13 PM
It's a club I'm honored to be a part of! :rofl:

We call it B o D.

Irie
10-19-2014, 04:35 PM
We call it B o D.

Hmmm..........I didn't see that on the promotion policy. It must be in the fine print........

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tarzan
10-20-2014, 08:09 AM

I must have missed something. He seems so normal. :corky::lol:

Seņor JDR of Medellin
10-20-2014, 08:30 AM
I must have missed something. He seems so normal. :corky::lol:

They all seem normal at first.