PDA

View Full Version : Hanging with Beas...some of the time

Magnum
06-02-2006, 05:45 AM
A little late with the report but it has been crazy since I got back Tuesday. This will probably be one day at a time so please bear with me.

Friday 5/26 -

Arrive at STI without any problems at 915PM. In and out of customs in literally 2 minutes and go to get my car. Hit the road at 945 and on way to meet Beas in Sosua at 11. Take the mountain road and I am belly up at Lou's at 1105 with Beas no where in sight. I beat him to the beers.

The mountain road at night - for someone who has traveled this road dozens of times - (thanks DT for the original directions) I find it is much easier and quicker at night. You have to take your time, ride your brights and if you know where all the crazy turns/contruction are, it is a breeze. There are no cars, no motos and no people out at night. Once you get off of the mountain road the new reflectors they have on the road to Sosua make that run easy as well.

Beas finally shows up after I have my 2 bottles on monkey piss and we hang at Lou's for a few. We go back to the condo at Neptuno and I empty my stuff, get changed and I get the hair ready - happy Beas??? Beas - of course - being my new main man hooked me up with the bedroom without the AC in it and without the bathroom in it. No respect for his elders.

We head over to Merengue and have a drink - me a nice cold one and Beas his new favorite drink - a Sosua libre. You can ask him what the hell that is. We do the rounds at X and Sosua Life where Beas introduces me as his father. The chicas there look us up and down tyring to figure out if it was true or not. We get out of there back to Merengue where Beas meets up with some of his friends from BK.

We head upstairs to Classicos and it is packed. We settle in at the bar up top. Definitely a different type of crowd and feel to Classicos this night. You could close your eyes and think you were at a hip-hop club back in the city because they were mainly playing hip-hop to cater to the crowd that was there.

After hanging with Beas for a while I meet up with some people that I know and we hang for a while. At this point of the night I do not want conversation with old friends and to hear them tell me to get rid of the beard - which I did the next day. I finally settle in on a young, tight 19 year old who kept telling me how great she was in bed and how freaky she was. That should have sent up the warning signals but I was getting buzzed by this time and I had been up since the previous morning so I needed to drop a load.

We head back to Neptuno leaving Beas behind. I should have followed my instincts and pulled some one else out of there because she sucked in bed. Live and learn. To show you how bad that night was - the high light of that whole experience with her was when I left the bedroom to go to the bathroom - that I did not have inside of my room - thanks again Beas - LOL - was Beas standing in the middle of the living room observing me in all my glory with condom hanging. Thankfully he did not have his camera in hand.

Tomorrow is another day.....

psriches
06-02-2006, 06:19 AM
WHOOAA!! A night run on the mountain road, you got balls............

Magnum
06-02-2006, 06:24 AM
WHOOAA!! A night run on the mountain road, you got balls............

PS,

I tell you it is easier for me at night than during the day. Nothing up there to worry about except the turns and contruction and if you know the road and ride the brights - it ain't that bad.

I made it from STI to Sosua in 1 hour and 15 minutes - and I was not driving all that crazy on the moutain because you can't.

Only have the NYC balls I was born with!

psriches
06-02-2006, 06:41 AM
PS,

Nothing up there to worry about except the turns and contructionAnd that's what i'm worried about! Think i'll continue to unwind in Santiago with a monument chica and make the run in the morning..............lol

BrooklynBeas
06-02-2006, 09:29 AM
A little late with the report but it has been crazy since I got back Tuesday. This will probably be one day at a time so please bear with me.

Friday 5/26 -

Arrive at STI without any problems at 915PM. In and out of customs in literally 2 minutes and go to get my car. Hit the road at 945 and on way to meet Beas in Sosua at 11. Take the mountain road and I am belly up at Lou's at 1105 with Beas no where in sight. I beat him to the beers.

The mountain road at night - for someone who has traveled this road dozens of times - (thanks DT for the original directions) I find it is much easier and quicker at night. You have to take your time, ride your brights and if you know where all the crazy turns/contruction are, it is a breeze. There are no cars, no motos and no people out at night. Once you get off of the mountain road the new reflectors they have on the road to Sosua make that run easy as well.

Beas finally shows up after I have my 2 bottles on monkey piss and we hang at Lou's for a few. We go back to the condo at Neptuno and I empty my stuff, get changed and I get the hair ready - happy Beas??? Beas - of course - being my new main man hooked me up with the bedroom without the AC in it and without the bathroom in it. No respect for his elders.

We head over to Merengue and have a drink - me a nice cold one and Beas his new favorite drink - a Sosua libre. You can ask him what the hell that is. We do the rounds at X and Sosua Life where Beas introduces me as his father. The chicas there look us up and down tyring to figure out if it was true or not. We get out of there back to Merengue where Beas meets up with some of his friends from BK.

We head upstairs to Classicos and it is packed. We settle in at the bar up top. Definitely a different type of crowd and feel to Classicos this night. You could close your eyes and think you were at a hip-hop club back in the city because they were mainly playing hip-hop to cater to the crowd that was there.

After hanging with Beas for a while I meet up with some people that I know and we hang for a while. At this point of the night I do not want conversation with old friends and to hear them tell me to get rid of the beard - which I did the next day. I finally settle in on a young, tight 19 year old who kept telling me how great she was in bed and how freaky she was. That should have sent up the warning signals but I was getting buzzed by this time and I had been up since the previous morning so I needed to drop a load.

We head back to Neptuno leaving Beas behind. I should have followed my instincts and pulled some one else out of there because she sucked in bed. Live and learn. To show you how bad that night was - the high light of that whole experience with her was when I left the bedroom to go to the bathroom - that I did not have inside of my room - thanks again Beas - LOL - was Beas standing in the middle of the living room observing me in all my glory with condom hanging. Thankfully he did not have his camera in hand.

Tomorrow is another day.....

To quote Sammy...

I love you like a fat kid loves cake Magnum!!!

BrooklynBeas
06-02-2006, 09:34 AM
And that's what i'm worried about! Think i'll continue to unwind in Santiago with a monument chica and make the run in the morning..............lol

No doubt... Lets do a long weekend... I wanna head to the monumento again!!!! Then we can stay at Palmar Cabana for 330 peso short stays! :)

psriches
06-02-2006, 07:45 PM
No doubt... Lets do a long weekend... I wanna head to the monumento again!!!! Then we can stay at Palmar Cabana for 330 peso short stays! :)sounds good to me.........................

Hemp
06-03-2006, 07:02 PM
thanks...good post :iconTU: