PDA

View Full Version : El Caucho - Kindly Assist

jamaicanredstripe
06-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Brian, Hebf or Dr Strangelove - Like I mentioned yesterday, I am trying to get in touch with Abbey at El Caucho. Looks like the phones are cut. Just answering machine responding.
Please Please Please ask Abbey to reserve for me 8 nights beginning June 12 and cancel the 7 nights beginning June 5. I will be traveling between now and my trip to DR.
ALL HELP WILL BE SINCERELY APPRECIATED.
Also please ask Abbey to send a driver to Airport to pick me up.
Arriving on Copa Air at 11.00PM on Monday, June 12.
BRIAN, I'LL SEE YOU AT THE BAR THERE.
Thanks to all of you guys.

Bug Boy
06-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Brian, Hebf or Dr Strangelove - Like I mentioned yesterday, I am trying to get in touch with Abbey at El Caucho. Looks like the phones are cut. Just answering machine responding.

PM Strangelove, he arrives at El Caucho tomorrow.

Jasmor
06-02-2006, 01:44 PM
I have notified Abbey accordingly.....you will receive a response soon..
saludos
Jasmor

Dr_Strangelove
06-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Please Please Please ask Abbey to reserve for me 8 nights beginning June 12 and cancel the 7 nights beginning June 5. I will be traveling between now and my trip to DR.
ALL HELP WILL BE SINCERELY APPRECIATED.
Also please ask Abbey to send a driver to Airport to pick me up.
Arriving on Copa Air at 11.00PM on Monday, June 12.
BRIAN, I'LL SEE YOU AT THE BAR THERE.
Thanks to all of you guys.

Jamaican Man, don't worry, if I am not too drunk I will let Abbey know. June 12th will be my last night there...

Bug Boy
06-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Jamaican Man, don't worry, if I am not too drunk I will let Abbey know. June 12th will be my last night there...

Abbey took care of everything. Jamaican Red just needs a little lesson in "Dominican Time".

bpl0116
06-05-2006, 01:44 AM
i also spoke to abbey and he getting u.Hopefully whenu arriv eon the 12th im alive and kicking.NO BETS>see ya soon Brian