PDA

View Full Version : 1st time going to SD,DR

FnB
02-07-2009, 05:08 PM
I am going with my best friend, and another friend of hours suggested that we stayed at the jaragua, can we get girls up in the room? do we have to pay to let them in? I was looking at the location and it seems to be near a lot of places according to the post I was reading moving around jaragua.
In case the girls are a no no, are there any hotels in the area that don't mind the girls?
Final question, I was also suggested Hotel Palacio, how close is this to the action area? I was reading the girls that work at the jaragua are kinda hot, so that would be a good pick up point.
Thanks for the help, and I should be there in like 2 weeks. :D Just need to get the hotel.

curiousdude
02-07-2009, 05:18 PM
I am going with my best friend, and another friend of hours suggested that we stayed at the jaragua, can we get girls up in the room? do we have to pay to let them in? I was looking at the location and it seems to be near a lot of places according to the post I was reading moving around jaragua.
In case the girls are a no no, are there any hotels in the area that don't mind the girls?
Final question, I was also suggested Hotel Palacio, how close is this to the action area? I was reading the girls that work at the jaragua are kinda hot, so that would be a good pick up point.
Thanks for the help, and I should be there in like 2 weeks. :D Just need to get the hotel.
Good luck. I just did my first trip to SD recently myself and have yet to do my report, but I put up the recent Long Walk Around the Jaragua thread. You need to do more research, I think. Read threads on SD by Cheeno, JimmyDR, recent reports by Kennlingus and YoungHero, and anything by prtyr2 and MrHappy who live there. The Palacio Hotel is near El Conde, one of the "action" places. But for a newbie, it's probably best to stay near the Jaragua, but not actually in it, because it is not reliably guest-friendly, as you will see when you read more reports. For hotels for a newbie, I think there really are basically two choices, hotels around the El Conde area (Mercure, Discovery, Palacio), and hotels near the Jaragua, such as the Hotel Riazor, a hotel where lots of us have stayed, and a hotel which has been very wisely recommended for newbies.

Citynights
02-07-2009, 06:06 PM
go to top of the page and click on ....Santo Domongo - Hotels & Condos
it takes you to all the threads on the hotels....the threads will give pictures of the hotels , what the rooms are like ...and most important are they chica friendly...:D happy reading..

MrHappy
02-08-2009, 06:56 AM

Two weeks?? You got a lot of reading to do, pilgrim!

Shoot for the Riazor. That's your best bet for the first time.....

FnB
02-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks for all the info and pointers :)