PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica Disco & Bar Opening

Jasmor
06-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi all,
not sure if you have been informed but....by next week both Zanzibar and Cosmos disco will be opened like last year!!!

Expect to have more actions in Boca Chica.....especially at night

New chicas will be heading back from the capital and surrondings.

Hope to re-meet someone who has been to Boca Chica

This is my 3rd rocking year in B.C and have met many members of ISOC.

PM me for further news.

Take care....

Jasmor

Jimmydr
06-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Thats great news.

Bug Boy
06-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Thats great news.
Hey Jimmy, can you believe that. I hit town and places start to open up!

Dr_Strangelove
06-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi all,
not sure if you have been informed but....by next week both Zanzibar and Cosmos disco will be opened like last year!!!

Jasmor

Yeah man, just in time for my trip, I will be there tomorrow. Do you know what day they are going to open up? Will they be open during the week???

Bug Boy
06-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah man, just in time for my trip, I will be there tomorrow. Do you know what day they are going to open up? Will they be open during the week???

Strangelove if they open up while you are in town make sure to give us some feedback.

Jasmor
06-02-2006, 03:47 PM
To be more specific......

3 days ago.....I saw people carrying in the sound system at Cosmos.....

and 10 mins ago.....Zanzibar is being painted....

Ps. I also work at Calle Duarte.....it won't cost me anything to keep everyone updated.....(I have internet in my office)

Regards....

Ps. Dr. Strangelove.....eventhough you don't know me......I'm sure....I will meet you at El Caucho......If I'm not wrong....

Expect to be offered a nice cold presidente.....

Jasmor

Dr_Strangelove
06-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Strangelove if they open up while you are in town make sure to give us some feedback.

Naaa... I will go there, get drunk, party like a rockstar, screw all the chicks and keep it all for myself:)

Dr_Strangelove
06-02-2006, 03:50 PM
To be more specific......

3 days ago.....I saw people carrying in the sound system at Cosmos.....

and 10 mins ago.....Zanzibar is being painted....

Ps. I also work at Calle Duarte.....it won't cost me anything to keep everyone updated.....(I have internet in my office)

Regards....

Ps. Dr. Strangelove.....eventhough you don't know me......I'm sure....I will meet you at El Caucho......If I'm not wrong....

Expect to be offered a nice cold presidente.....

Jasmor

Great... I am the German guy. Are you Italian? Are we going to watch the world cup games or what?

Bug Boy
06-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Naaa... I will go there, get drunk, party like a rockstar, screw all the chicks and keep it all for myself:)

Fuck You

Enjoy your trip. Looks like you could not have picked a better time to go. Nothing like a Grand Opening Night!

Jasmor
06-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Yes I'm italian....and surely I'll be watching the world cup....Can't imagine to be in the final with Germany....(see the italian mess!!!) however...surely we will beat the U.S.A.......jajaja

I'm sure you and your friend will have a good time.....will talk to you when you arrive.....

take care...and don't forget to bring your camera.....lots of chicas to be shot!!!! (and not only!)

Jasmor

Jasmor
06-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Well Well.....I got some attention from the number 1 (alias the owner) of this site.....

Good example you give Jimmydr.....Your style sucks.....

Ps. You can ban me....I really don't care...However....you just showed me how touchy you are! Worst than a bitch from Boca Chica... GOD DAMMED!!!

I hope I haven't started a war between Puerto Plata and Boca Chica.....

Take it easy man!

Jasmor

Apos
06-03-2006, 01:23 AM
:mrgreen:"take it EASY baby":corky:

not to worry, jimmy just needs a beer!:rolleyes:

please continue to keep us informed...many already love the south coast and more are getting ready to convert:bigthumbup:

Jasmor
06-03-2006, 01:44 AM
I wouldn't dare to offend anybody...APOS I do accept your suggestion.....

I've been reading and supporting this site (indirectly) for over a year...I am sure I could buy Jimmy a nice presidente at playa vista.....and have a laugh about it....

N.B.....COSMOS IS OPENING TODAY....3rd of June.....there is a good voice spreading around BC especially from the girls......

Zanzibar should be opened by late next week....and also this month a new bar should open at the entrance of LA ISLA BONITA.....(there used to sell haitian pictures before). So far the style is good....lots of tables outside....I imagine a lot of girls and tourists will gather. The music should be good as well...but that's just a voice....

La Macumba is doing good.....I personally haven't been there yet.....but....few people I know had good time.....It's very local but full of nice girls....(not aggressive)....

Saludos...
Jasmor

Bug Boy
06-03-2006, 05:42 AM
I've been reading and supporting this site (indirectly) for over a year...
Saludos...
Jasmor
Great, but now we can use some more direct support. You live in BC, what better up to the minute reports can ISOC members get?

I just returned from my first BC trip and it will not be the last. As far as what I saw the South Coast is great and I'm Luvin' It.

please continue to keep us informed...many already love the south coast and more are getting ready to convert

Apos, are you talking about me?

BTW Jasmor where do you work at on Durate? When you have some down time can you post some Santo Domingo Hotel information in the SD Hotel Forum. I am starting to plan my next trip, not sure when it will be, and would like to split my time between Boca Chica and Santo Domingo. I am good with BC info but know absolutely nothing about SD.

Thanks again for the disco info!

I know you have been a member longer than me, but you just started posting so I say Welcome!

Deniro
06-03-2006, 12:04 PM
thanks for the info. hope it's true. i likes, i likes a lot!

PS. i wonder if the timing has anything to do with the elections? anybody knows if they elected a new representative (or whatever) from BC? nonetheless, great info for me. GREAT! i loved Zaznibar and Cosmos, and BC hasn't been the same since they closed them.

PapiQueRico
06-03-2006, 03:38 PM
WOW Zanzibar. That's where i hung on my first DR trip like 8 years ago! It was great!!

Jasmor
06-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi all....
Will try my best to get more news from BC...but please understand that I spend most of my time in the office and at my other business...

Herbf....I will be doing a good survey of the Hotels in Santo Domingo....at present canīt recommend nothing but if I had to choose I would go for "La zona colonial ----EL CONDE" as night life is superb!!! Not to mention the chicas gathering at around 6.00pm.

Ps. I hope you had good time with Lady....I know her pretty well and is a good laugh!! I can imagine how much wine you 2 had together
Defenitely a good pick!!!! I am sure I saw you....but could not stop to say hi.
Surely next time you come...I will introduce myself.

Today I had the pleasure to meet Dr. Strangelove.....nice guy...(Iīm sure weīll have a beer sometimes....have lots of fun in BC and my suggestion is "abuse" man...jajaja)

Deniro...I donīt think politics is involved in the reopening of Cosmos and Zanzibar.....their closed down last year was due to ownership disputes...complicated by the slow dominican law.

NB. As I am writing this post.....I have the owner of a closed night club called "LA CUEVA" (NOT THE 1 ON LA DUARTE) which is for rent....
If someone is interested I can give more infos in regards.

Take care all....and have a wonderful weekend....(wish you were here all!!!)

Jasmor

Bug Boy
06-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Ps. I hope you had good time with Lady....I know her pretty well and is a good laugh!! I can imagine how much wine you 2 had together

No shit, that girl can drink. First night I didn't have pesos so Abbey let me run a bar tab. When I checked out Abbey looked at the bill, looked up at me and just shook his head.

I had a great time on the South Coast.

ChicaRider
06-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Are there official (and realistic) opening dates for these clubs? I may fly into SD and spend a couple of days there before heading north...

portcityplaya
08-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Any update. Me and some friends will be heading down in Sept.

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 11:21 PM

What dates are you guys going to be in town?

Dr_Strangelove
08-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Yeah, what days and where are you going to stay? I'll be there for a weekend in September as well.

bpl0116
08-09-2006, 12:36 PM
what dates u gonna be in towna nd whewre u staying

Dr_Strangelove
08-09-2006, 07:33 PM
The weekend 9/15 - 9/17th. Don't know where I am going to stay yet, what about you?

Tonto4
08-09-2006, 10:36 PM
I'll be hitting up BC Oct 7

Dr_Strangelove
08-10-2006, 06:10 PM
I'll be hitting up BC Oct 7

Too late, Tonto, too late...

Deniro
08-11-2006, 02:58 AM

Cosmos and Zanzibar were open for a day. as soon as they opened up the cops came and shut them down again.

Dr_Strangelove
08-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Cosmos and Zanzibar were open for a day. as soon as they opened up the cops came and shut them down again.

Well, thats bad news, so I guess nothing new in BC. I might change plans and stay in SD.

bpl0116
08-12-2006, 12:25 AM
ill b eat el caucho august 25 for 6 nights.