PDA

View Full Version : What's up colleagues?

Deniro
11-27-2004, 12:10 AM
what's up guys? just joined the forum. reading all your trip reports really makes me depressed. hahahaa... can't wait to go back to BC. my last trip was in august, mainly hang out at cosmos. really not many places in BC to chill at except the cosmos and zanzibar. i'm wondering if any of you had this really dark-skinned haitian girl Amelia. around 20, always hangs out either in the disco or zanzibar, playing the video games. i've been to BC 4 time so far and always end up being with here at least once a trip. usually the first night, then i move on. hahhaaha... she's not into taking pictures, and i never insist, but i'm wondering if any of you didn't take a no for an answer. i was searching the photo gallery but didn't see her. i wanna brag to a friend. anyway, great to see a forum like this one. maybe in the future i'll be able to meet some of you in BC for acouple of beers. cheers.

Deniro
11-27-2004, 12:35 AM
hahaha... ok i just found her pic on another site. she's much better-looking in person. if you're in BC i can recommend her. she's a great fuck. :lol:

http://bigtrick.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=804&size=big&sort=1&cat=604

gdogg
11-27-2004, 01:24 AM
Welcome the the board..."Robert"!
8)

Jimmydr
11-27-2004, 08:36 AM
I was in BC in 1997, then a night in 2002. I just keep coming North, Welcome aboard!

Macky
11-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Deniro

Glad to see that someone else likes Boca. I have always had a good time there. Best night was on a national holiday, Duarte was jammed, Cosmos was totally nuts, they had a stripper that night, the chicas were smashed and dirty dancing, one took her top off, great time. I was smashed too, I think that was the night I took home the pregnant girl.

WSJ3
11-27-2004, 11:46 AM
Great way to start my morning with a link to the man Big Tricks site.

Welcome aboard buddy.

Deniro
11-27-2004, 12:44 PM
thanks for the replies guys. i see the board members are "active" ( :wink: ). i love going to BC. many people diss the town; all hookers, dirty streets, 80 pesos a beer... but hey, you get what you're looking for. nobody goes to BC for clean streets and peaceful beaches. i'll probably be going down in january again. cheers.

ps. i read on WSG forums that some dude got shot at cosmos. anyone got any info on that? 8)

WSJ3
11-27-2004, 02:24 PM
This is a dangerous place buddy, it is a 3rd world nation, so you have to be on your P's and Q's at all times.

I wouldn't sweat it, I could get shot in NYC and this doesn't keep me from fucking hookers and crusing all times of the day and night.

LOL.

Deniro
11-27-2004, 03:04 PM
i hear you WSJ3. no, i'm not scared at all, just wondering if it in fact did happen. and if it did, i'm pretty sure no tourists were involved. i think BC is no more dangerous/safe than Toronto, or NY. cheers.

WSJ3
11-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Enjoy your trip buddy.

RearWindow
11-28-2004, 12:36 AM
thanks for the replies guys. i see the board members are "active" ( :wink: ). i love going to BC. many people diss the town; all hookers, dirty streets, 80 pesos a beer... but hey, you get what you're looking for. nobody goes to BC for clean streets and peaceful beaches. i'll probably be going down in january again. cheers.

ps. i read on WSG forums that some dude got shot at cosmos. anyone got any info on that? 8) But there is a lot of speculation as to what happened after that. seems the fight was over a chica (imagine!) and got out of hand rather quickly. It was the talk of the street for weeks after. I didn't see it, just had many amigas relate the"story" to me.