PDA

View Full Version : the one-legged chica?

Deniro
11-27-2004, 01:14 PM
if you've been to BC you've probably noticed her. in my opinion she is if not the best-looking, one of the best. i saw her with no make-up and she is a real natural beauty. great body as well (except for the leg). anyone been with her? i'd like to, but i feel everyone would be looking at me like: "look at that perv". 8)

psriches
11-27-2004, 01:36 PM
if you've been to BC you've probably noticed her. in my opinion she is if not the best-looking, one of the best. i saw her with no make-up and she is a real natural beauty. great body as well (except for the leg). anyone been with her? i'd like to, but i feel everyone would be looking at me like: "look at that perv". 8)No such thing as a "perv" in monger land!!!! :wink:

WSJ3
11-27-2004, 02:22 PM
if you've been to BC you've probably noticed her. in my opinion she is if not the best-looking, one of the best. i saw her with no make-up and she is a real natural beauty. great body as well (except for the leg). anyone been with her? i'd like to, but i feel everyone would be looking at me like: "look at that perv". 8)

Mother Goose I FUCKED HER (Andrew Dice Clay Quote) but seriously folks I did fuck the famous one legger in Boca Chica and I even fucked her in my Hamaca all inclusive suite.

Yes you know I have issues...but out of respect I didn't dress her up as a Catholic School Girl...a man has to have some morals.

LOL.

Macky
11-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Haven't seen that one but it's been a while since I have been to Boca. I am told that the unusual number of young people with missing limbs is from moto accidents. Makes me nervous, I use them a lot.

WSJ3
11-27-2004, 02:26 PM
Haven't seen that one but it's been a while since I have been to Boca. I am told that the unusual number of young people with missing limbs is from moto accidents. Makes me nervous, I use them a lot.

Play at your own risk mackey...I try never to use a motorconcho...I rather pay Jesus to drive me to the beach or walk, at least I will get there in one piece.

Macky
11-27-2004, 02:30 PM
WSJ

I think they look best in white lace. Problem is, when we dress them up they want to keep the outfit. Hell, I need it for the next chica. Explaining this to her tends to make us less than popular.

RearWindow
11-28-2004, 12:48 AM

Mother Goose I FUCKED HER (Andrew Dice Clay Quote) but seriously folks I did fuck the famous one legger in Boca Chica and I even fucked her in my Hamaca all inclusive suite.

Yes you know I have issues...but out of respect I didn't dress her up as a Catholic School Girl...a man has to have some morals.

LOL. I've not seen her in while...I thought she might have left the Duarte scene. Last I saw her, she had on the black sheath mini, that came right to the bottom of her very shapely asss. Man, that girl is beautiful!

Deniro
11-28-2004, 01:53 AM
One of my fellow monger buddies and I have seriously discussed buying her a prosthetic leg.

http://www.alatheia.com/esp/

i'm not sure how serious you are, but i'd definitely be willing to make a donation.

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 10:37 AM
WSJ

I think they look best in white lace. Problem is, when we dress them up they want to keep the outfit. Hell, I need it for the next chica. Explaining this to her tends to make us less than popular.

You need to bring extras (I tend to have one or two throw-away Catholic School Girl Outfits) but keep the drop dead killa outfit for the "novia" chica.

RearWindow
11-28-2004, 04:12 PM
One of my fellow monger buddies and I have seriously discussed buying her a prosthetic leg.

http://www.alatheia.com/esp/

i'm not sure how serious you are, but i'd definitely be willing to make a donation. Honest to god, I was thinking about that earlier today, after this thread reminded me of her.The only drawback, is the physical therapy she would need to learn how to use it. But I think it would be a nice way to give someone a life changing opportunity.

Bug Boy
11-28-2004, 04:26 PM
Ugghhhh.....

Pamela would still be whoring, prosthetic or not. But yes, it would be a nice thing to do.

I just wouldn't expect any freebies or anything.

-Helpmann

RearWindow
11-28-2004, 04:31 PM
Ugghhhh.....

Pamela would still be whoring, prosthetic or not. But yes, it would be a nice thing to do.

I just wouldn't expect any freebies or anything.

-Helpmann Actually I left that underlying thought unsaid....having her off her crutches might mean she could be a bit more...uh...available.

Tonto4
01-31-2005, 12:54 PM
I spotted her in Buraburros(?) disco a couple weeks ago. Although I got caught up with other chicas, I noticed her of course and I'd fuck her despite the, uh, stump factor :shock:

My reasoning is she would probably be trying harder to overcome the natural disadvantage she has with most of the other girls. Also I admire her out there working with what she's got. My dog self says its gotta be warm and wet someplace between shortie and the good foot.

BTW, its good to be in a place where we could actually talk about something like this!

Willie
01-31-2005, 03:07 PM
This is a definite on my list. Will let you guys know for sure if I got it. Promise :wink:

Willie

BigTrick
01-31-2005, 05:41 PM
I saw her in the Club New Years night. She is fine as hell but I couldn't get over the one leg thing. Has anybody fucked her?. Can you hit it doggy or can she ride a dick with one leg? :shock: I wonder which is better or worse, a one leg whore or a midget?

milone
01-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Does anyone have a picture? I'd like to see her face.

tampabukkake
01-31-2005, 10:59 PM
:shock: I wonder which is better or worse, a one leg whore or a midget?

LOL ... That s a fucking classic !!!!!!!!!

RearWindow
01-31-2005, 11:45 PM
:shock: I wonder which is better or worse, a one leg whore or a midget?

LOL ... That s a fucking classic !!!!!!!!! Midgets. Don't ask me about that in MX. :shock:

BigTrick
02-01-2005, 12:31 AM
You guys are some sick bastards. :lol: I kinda wish I would have took the one-legged puta just for the experience.

most_sincere7
02-01-2005, 12:48 AM
I don't think I can hit that one legged broad; I know who you guys are talking about.

BrooklynBeas
02-01-2005, 08:50 AM
You guys are really some sick bastards... Tricky... that pic would be great for your site... you dropped the ball on this one!

Deniro
02-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Tricky... that pic would be great for your site... you dropped the ball on this one!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the_Jayman
02-01-2005, 06:10 PM
You guys are some sick bastards.

You guys are really some sick bastards.
YEAH WE ARE ! ! :twisted:

BigTrick
02-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Tricky... that pic would be great for your site... you dropped the ball on this one!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You right....I slipped on that one. I was to busy staring. Somebody needs to get a pic of her and post....a full body shot.

Willie
02-02-2005, 10:54 AM
I might just do that :)

Willie

BigTrick
02-02-2005, 11:11 PM
I might just do that :)

Willie

Thanks dawg

papi0170
02-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey man! I know that girl. I have seen her on Duarte. I think I know where she lives. On the other Shell gas station. I want to fuck her too. She is a real cutie. I think in a way this makes her kind if sexy. Maybe I am sick.Well!

Willie
02-11-2005, 10:24 AM
In five days I'll let you know how sick I am if I happen to see her. All this talk about how cute she is has me curious.

Willie

papi0170
02-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey Willie! When you get there go check out Hotel Caucho and let me know what kind if action they have there. It's in Los Coquitos Ave 20 de Diciembre. Enjoy it!!

Domi
07-08-2006, 10:04 AM
When I saw her the first time I thought: Nice leg she got

gdogg
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the board, Domi!!

Tonto4
07-08-2006, 11:48 PM
When I saw her the first time I thought: Nice leg she got

Oh man thats funny. Sick, but funny. You will be right at home here Domi, welcome.

Domi
07-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Thanx, I think I've been brought up to much by the Monty Python way of
viewing the world - absurd but fairly entertaining place.

MrHappy
07-09-2006, 09:40 AM
The girl you're talking about lost her leg in a motoconcho accident many years ago.
I'm surprised she's still around. For what it's worth, she wasn't a puta before she lost her leg.
She is a very easy girl to talk to, btw, at least she used to be. Very mellow, considering her predicament.
I'll let you guys imagine what she looked like 15 years ago.

bentwire
07-09-2006, 11:37 AM
If i wasnt a kinky monger in search of the wild times that life can conjure up, i would say "Hey thats sick man" but i is what i is,, count me in on this one, some kind of contact info would be great also a pic,, is the leg missing at the puss or is gone like at the knee, this might make a big differance on what the percentage of entry possibilities may be like, also one must consider the spin characteristics, a total missing limb would be of greater value due to the chances of this missfortune occuring in the lower percentages of chicas verses those with no teeth which is also of great value, if we assume that NL equals no leg and NT equals no teeth and we had a total of 86 chicas in a room who were of natural oddities we could apply the formula to figure our rates of occurance
NT(86)*NL
1 horney Monger = 1/2 NL chica for every 43NT chica
so for every 43 chicas with no teeth there is 1/2 a chica with only one leg, now this formula will have inconsistancies due to local diet and transportation methods however, we can still see that it is indeed a rareity worth adding to the list,,, is half a chica one with just one leg or dose it take two half chicas to make a half

ChicaRider
12-05-2006, 09:06 PM
shortie and the good foot.

Was going through boca chica posts and when I saw this, I actually LOL'ed... this really should be the title of a movie or something...

kiddfrost
12-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Yall are some crazy motherfuckas... I like that... But doing a chica with one leg. Hummmm She would have to hop to my room when no one is around. I would feel funny walking with her trying to get to my room... LOL

RearWindow
12-05-2006, 09:41 PM
She really was a beautiful mujere.....

Cuba Libre
12-05-2006, 09:46 PM
She really was a beautiful mujere.....I agree. I haven't see her for a while.

Cuba Libre
12-05-2006, 09:47 PM
For what it's worth, she wasn't a puta before she lost her leg.According to who ?

MisterPink
12-05-2006, 09:59 PM
At least call her Pamela Mister Happy if you actually know her my man.

dukes1963
12-06-2006, 08:29 AM
She was still hanging out at the Route 66 Disco in April-I'll be in BC next week-I'll let you know if she is still down there

leeway99
12-06-2006, 09:24 AM
She was still hanging out at the Route 66 Disco in April-I'll be in BC next week-I'll let you know if she is still down there

Hey Duke,
Get a pix.... Make sure you let us know if hit it.

Dark Knight
12-06-2006, 04:27 PM
I hear Paul McCartney is looking or a new wife...This one could never take him to divorce court, she woodnt have a leg to stand on.

BCell
12-06-2006, 11:14 PM
damn, perfect bunda above

Dark Knight
12-07-2006, 12:07 AM
This girl must be hot, 3 pages on her and not one picture.

suck_a_cups
12-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Holala!
in my sense if your are in BC, you are already a perv... For myself, I'll be there in february and I'll be looking for her.
I'M A PERV

leeway99
12-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Holala!
in my sense if your are in BC, you are already a perv... For myself, I'll be there in february and I'll be looking for her.
I'M A PERV

Take one for the team.....

Deniro
12-07-2006, 02:18 PM
if you can get over the one leg thing, she's smoking.