PDA

View Full Version : Support--non-payment by foreigner

bennie
11-27-2004, 04:50 PM
What is the penalty for not paying support for a child you fathered ? will you be arrested upon re-entry to the DR?

jd_mine
11-27-2004, 05:54 PM
I read somewhere that if she has proof, she can indeed get you arrested to pay up.

Macky
11-27-2004, 06:22 PM
If not that, you might not be able to leave the DR until you pay. I am told that is the way it works in the US, a friend of mine says he can't get a passport until he pays up. Something to check on.

WSJ3
11-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Or better yet just use contraception and don't get any of these DR chicas pregnant.

jd_mine
11-27-2004, 07:34 PM
And maybe if you do, actually take care of your kid??
I'd like to think I would........

WSJ3
11-27-2004, 07:39 PM
And maybe if you do, actually take care of your kid??
I'd like to think I would........

Easier said than done...I don't know how it works in Europe but hell you can't even get Fathers to take responsibility for their children in the USA when they live in the same state.

Better safe than sorry.

jd_mine
11-27-2004, 08:45 PM
I tell all the girls, once they start talking about having a baby (and a lot do), that it will not happen unless I live in DR with the kid or they live over here with me.
Still, accidents do happen and if I had 100% DNA proof the kid was mine, I think I'd support him or her.

ilikenyacional
11-27-2004, 09:12 PM
you think you will support ? Hell, I would like to hear: "yes, I will support her the best I can". Come on my friend.

JDR
11-28-2004, 10:05 AM
I tell all the girls, once they start talking about having a baby (and a lot do), that it will not happen unless I live in DR with the kid or they live over here with me.
Still, accidents do happen and if I had 100% DNA proof the kid was mine, I think I'd support him or her.

I support 2 that aren't mine, I am sure if I had 1, I would be there for him.

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 10:34 AM
Yeah but you are in DR at least 200 out of 365 days a year.

LOL.

If I was in Sosua as much as you I would be supporting half of the chicas there.

JDR
11-28-2004, 10:59 AM
Yeah but you are in DR at least 200 out of 365 days a year.

LOL.

If I was in Sosua as much as you I would be supporting half of the chicas there.

60 days this year.

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 11:05 AM
My point exactly you are there soo much that support of children is within the realm of possiblity.

jd_mine
11-28-2004, 11:46 AM
From Sept 03 till september 04 I spend 63 days as well..........
I'll have to wait till April now though......
Haven't had any claims for fatherhood yet.

JDR
11-28-2004, 11:48 AM
My point exactly you are there soo much that support of children is within the realm of possiblity.

When will there be WSJ3 the second?

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 12:20 PM

When will there be WSJ3 the second?

Hey I was thinking about fucking that chica from Cristals raw...the one that looks like JLO...if she has my kid I will knight him WSJ3 II.

LOL.

domfan
11-28-2004, 01:54 PM
there is an unfamous law, i guess itd ley 1724, every dominican knows and fears: a mother can send a supposed-to-be father to prison when she claims, he does not support the child. it is one of the few laws, the police is foring upon, so dont mess around with it.
that does not mean, every father DOES pay alimony for his kids. many mothers got tired to call the police every one and then, and say, what the heck, i will get along myself witthout the money.

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Still knowing this does change things...I would hate to be on the receiving end of this one.

Damn.

domfan
11-28-2004, 04:38 PM
do as i do: fuck em and get lost.....

nuhomet
11-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Do what every loving Dominican father does....Give them your shoe shine kit and send them to the streets to earn their way at 10 Peso's a pop.

WSJ3
11-29-2004, 02:35 PM
do as i do: fuck em and get lost.....

I think you are up for this years Nobel Prize for Humanitarian Treatment of your fellow man.

LOL.

BrooklynBeas
11-29-2004, 02:58 PM
Do what every loving Dominican father does....Give them your shoe shine kit and send them to the streets to earn their way at 10 Peso's a pop.

and then go to the beach and play dominos all day

jd_mine
11-29-2004, 03:03 PM
And introduce yourself to mongers as the brother of the girl they are with.......

BrooklynBeas
11-29-2004, 03:08 PM
And introduce yourself to mongers as the brother of the girl they are with.......

and then tell them you need 50 pesos so you can buy a cheap bottle of booze... dont forget to call them brother and speak in english the best you can....

on a side note JD... that girl that you tried to hook me up with that had the blond hair the one that only fucks with black dudes... the friend of your X girl .... oh my god... i saw her on the street a couple of times last week and she is sooo fuckin hot... much better then before!

jd_mine
11-29-2004, 03:12 PM
So Isabel is back from Santiago??? Did her cell number still work??? Didn't you get to f*k her?? That girl looks more brazilian or columbina than dominicana......Regretfully I didn't see her back in September. Did see my sorta ex though, even though she was supposed to be living in Santo Domingo now with her mom and handicapped from a horrifying car accident!! LOL!!
She was a sport about it though and did do me for free, so no hard feelings for me........

BrooklynBeas
11-29-2004, 03:19 PM
So Isabel is back from Santiago??? Did her cell number still work??? Didn't you get to f*k her?? That girl looks more brazilian or columbina than dominicana......Regretfully I didn't see her back in September. Did see my sorta ex though, even though she was supposed to be living in Santo Domingo now with her mom and handicapped from a horrifying car accident!! LOL!!
She was a sport about it though and did do me for free, so no hard feelings for me........

You know she doesnt like white guys...i didnt get to fuck her... when i went to stop her on the street and tapped her on the arm she turned around with a GET THE FUCK OFF ME face... so i didnt say anything... she was pretty dope though... this is one girl i would have given 2000 tln for... thats right i would have doubled my usual price!

Reel Deal
11-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Not every male shirks his responsibility after fathering a child...

domfan
11-30-2004, 09:30 AM
if things go ahead like this, we all will be compadres soon