PDA

View Full Version : PLD lifts suspension on Williams

NewsWhore
02-12-2009, 02:30 PM
The Political Committee of the PLD lifted the suspension of Senator Alejandro Williams as a member of the Provincial Committee of the PLD in San Pedro de Macoris, alleging that the senator's arguments were satisfactory.
The secretary general of the PLD, Reinaldo Pared Perez, revealed that the legislator guaranteed that neither he, nor any of his medical offices are the subject of an investigation by United States authorities. Williams was questioned for nearly an hour by the Political Committee of the PLD, headed by President Leonel Fernandez. As he left the meeting he said that within one month he would reveal the names of the persons that are trying to damage his reputation with rumors. "Show me the proof of fraud, there is no proof. Remember the wounds are still bleeding but in one month I am going to give the names of those that are trying to hurt me," he said. Williams, who practices dentistry in the Bronx, New York, was criticized for his frequent absences from his responsibility as senator to San Pedro de Macoris.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#12)