PDA

View Full Version : sousa hotels (sea breeze)

daslme
02-14-2009, 05:57 AM
there is a party of 3 going down to Sousa for a long weekend in early March. My question is: Has anybody had any luck neg rates for multiple rooms? We need 3 rooms and would like to keep our party in the same hotel. Looking to save a couple of bucks for the chicas if you know what I mean. I heard the Sea Breeze is chicas friendly but never stayed there is this true? No additional charges for the chicas? Also anybody got any recommended chicas that are tried and true to the cause. Names and pictures would be great. Can hardly wait it's been 3 months since BC looking foreward to Sousa and all it has to offer.

eldorob
02-14-2009, 08:45 AM
I won't say it's not possible, but knowing how they view giving discounts you will probably just get a funny look. If your spanish is perfect and you negotiate hard you have a chance tho.

I do get "frequent flyer" rates from a condo rental and car rental place, but I've given them a lot of business in 4 years.

there is a party of 3 going down to Sousa for a long weekend in early March. My question is: Has anybody had any luck neg rates for multiple rooms? .

daslme
02-14-2009, 09:57 AM
can you give me some details? That might be better since there are going to be 3 of us. We always rent a car so no problem getting around. just spanglish not spanish if you know what I mean. I was in boca chica las fall and pretty dead. hope Sousa is more lively if get my drift. Any info would be welcome.

DCIronman
02-14-2009, 11:49 AM
If there are three of you and you'll have a rental car to get around, why not just rent a villa. You can get a very nice 3 bdrm villa with a swimming pool for $150 a night. So you'll end up paying about what you would for a hotel room.

There are quite a few villa rental agencies. The one I use most often is Hispaniola Real Estate. You can check out their villas and rental prices at www.hispaniolarealestate.com (http://www.hispaniolarealestate.com).

I used to rent with www.casalindaonline.com (http://www.casalindaonline.com), but they've raised their prices. And I've heard that their customer service has deteriorated.

eastcoastallstar
02-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Really 3 rooms aint shit, if you were talking like 5 or 6 rooms, that's different.

daslme
02-14-2009, 08:57 PM
don't matter Sea Breeze just notified me they were booked anyway. I thought times were bad in sousa? I guess the tourists are still going to sousa. Any ideas on a good place to stay there? I have a list of hotels just don't want to end up in the wrong one.

passasabe
02-15-2009, 01:25 AM
NG...end of discussion

don't matter Sea Breeze just notified me they were booked anyway. I thought times were bad in sousa? I guess the tourists are still going to sousa. Any ideas on a good place to stay there? I have a list of hotels just don't want to end up in the wrong one.

cainer
02-15-2009, 05:34 AM
I concur %100. If there is three of you, why not go the villa route. Take a look at my recent trip report and u will see what u get for only $150 per day, for a three bedroom house, with your own swimming pool.These places are huge. Maybe 800 square feet, if not more.
If there are three of you and you'll have a rental car to get around, why not just rent a villa. You can get a very nice 3 bdrm villa with a swimming pool for $150 a night. So you'll end up paying about what you would for a hotel room.

There are quite a few villa rental agencies. The one I use most often is Hispaniola Real Estate. You can check out their villas and rental prices at www.hispaniolarealestate.com (http://www.hispaniolarealestate.com).

I used to rent with www.casalindaonline.com (http://www.casalindaonline.com), but they've raised their prices. And I've heard that their customer service has deteriorated.

whatever
02-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Those are really nice. I'd be afraid to take a chica there. Afraid she'd
steal or break something and the owner would make me pay for it. I'd
be afraid _I'd_ break something after all the Presidentes I'd consume.

I concur %100. If there is three of you, why not go the villa route. Take a look at my recent trip report and u will see what u get for only $150 per day, for a three bedroom house, with your own swimming pool.These places are huge. Maybe 800 square feet, if not more.

Donny Boy
02-16-2009, 08:59 PM
I never stayed at the sea breeze but spent sometime there with friends that where there and tghety did get a multi room discount but they where a group over 10. Small groups might not get any discount can't hurt to try the owner is a cool guy you might get lucky

yayow
02-22-2009, 03:49 PM
For three guys the best option IMHO is the villas, again I would recommend Casa Linda or Hispaniola. You guys each have your own private rooms, a pool, where just about anything goes, maid service included everyday except sunday (their day off), how could you go wrong. The price is right, 3 guys sharing about $50.00 per night. I used to do a 2 bedroom villa by myself all the time.

Do yourself a favor and click on the links to those two spots and book yourself right now!!

Plus the chicas dig them, they feel they are in the lap of luxury. When I used to vacation down there you would tell them that you were staying in Casa Linda and just watch as their panties would instantly get wet.

cainer
02-22-2009, 05:14 PM
If that is the case, U cant break anything at Seabreeze, as the paintings on the walls are actually just paint on the wall:) the TV is high up, so to break that, u actually have to throw something at it. There is no tables to break in the rooms unless u bring in some of those plastic chairs and tables from the pool area, and plstic is hard to break:)[
Those are really nice. I'd be afraid to take a chica there. Afraid she'd
steal or break something and the owner would make me pay for it. I'd
be afraid _I'd_ break something after all the Presidentes I'd consume.

JuanElGriego
02-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Aren't Seabreeze rooms like $40 a night?

What kind of discount are you possibly gonna get ...... $5-$10? :rolleyes:

cainer
02-23-2009, 12:09 AM

There is only like 18 rooms in total in the entire place and he has been sold out for 3 months straight.

I cant see Jihad giving discounts when he knows someone will rent the place anyway.

daslme
02-23-2009, 07:16 AM
That's what he told me sold out. But I asked him again and he said no problem and gave conf # for 3 rooms. Only in the DR. If Sea Breeze don't work out on to the next place. Theres only 2200 rooms in that town should be able to find something. 10 days and counting. I'm so ready. Thanks for all the good info.

whatever
02-23-2009, 08:41 AM

At $1 per Presidente that's 5-10 beers. I'd take it if they gave it to me.

whatever
02-23-2009, 08:45 AM
That's what he told me sold out. But I asked him again and he said no problem and gave conf # for 3 rooms. Only in the DR. If Sea Breeze don't work out on to the next place. Theres only 2200 rooms in that town should be able to find something. 10 days and counting. I'm so ready. Thanks for all the good info.

Sounds like when he told you he's sold out that he doesn't want to be bothered by haggling over $5 when the rooms are only $40/night anyway. Doesn't hurt to ask. They might just agree.