PDA

View Full Version : DD @ BB Day 3 - 11/10 - Elisabeth and Jessica

Dick Dawson
11-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Sorry for taking so long to post this. Every time I'd get ready to post I'd remember something else that happened and then I'd get lazy and say I'll do it later. A couple of weeks later and as you will see it turned into a mini novel.

11/10

This morning I decided to try the Ham Omelet. 130 pesos. It was ok. I’ve had better. Met a couple of guys from Miami. Talked with them for a few. I didn’t do much else until later in the evening. I had decided that this trip I was just going to relax for the most part.

The evening comes. I look for Mercedes and ask her to contact Elisabeth as I hadn’t seen her that morning. Elisabeth speaks fairly decent English. One of the few at BB that do. I believe she lives in Santiago. One of the unique things about her is that she’ll say Hi and introduce herself to everyone that is there at the time.

While I was waiting for her, I come across Luchy and one of her friends sitting at one of the umbrella covered chairs. While I’m talking to her, a cople of guys come over and introduce themselves. One guy is from Long Island (LI) and the other is from Brooklyn (BK). It was BK’s first time in the DR and he looked like a kid in a candy store. BK was also going through Presidentes like water. He said he had gone through about 6 of them in his room. He didn’t know about the extra alcohol content in them. LI had stayed in one of the all inclusives in PP in the past.

Elisabeth shows up. I tell her I’ll see her later. BK finds a chica and decides to have a session with her so he leaves. LI decides to order food from the menu. I contemplate having pizza from the place down the road. When BK comes back later on, we split a large pie from the pizza place. It came to 350 pesos. BK told us that he wasn’t into the chica that he was with. He got turned off by the stretch marks that the chica had. Plus, the Presidentes were catching up to him. I think he experience the typing newbie routine. Diving in head first too quickly.

LI came across a chica that looked very similar to Halle Berry. I forgot her name though and she doesn’t appear to be on the site. Since I know some Spanish, LI asked me if I could negotiate for him. I give it a shot a few times and the chica doesn’t budge. Eventually after a few tries, she calls me a Mafioso! I take it as a compliment.

Being that it was getting late and knowing that Elisabeth had a long way to travel, I decide to find her and head back to the room. We take a shower together and clean each other off. As I was getting the condom, she said to me, “Do you have one more condom for your ass?” :shock: :shock: :shock: Whoa! I knew this girl was a freak “You don’t like it in your ass?” she says. Nope. Exit only here. But for those of you who like a finger or two up there, she will be more than happy to oblige. I lie on the bed, she straddles me, spit-drools on her tetas, rubs them and proceeds to give me one of the best titty fucks I’ve ever receive. I only last about 45 minutes with her.

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/8123/Elisabeth1_resize_exposure.jpg

I go back downstairs and see a couple of chicas and a few guys still around. One of them is named Jessica. I had seen her before with one of the other guys that I was talking to at some point during my trip. She recognized me and asked if I’ll talk to her later. I’m not really into her because she’s a bit skinny for me but I tell her ok.

I pick one of the lounge chairs to sit in. I see one of the Miami guys that I had spoken to earlier. It’s also raining out, heavy at times. Jessica sees me in the chair and gives me the eye while she’s still in a seat at the bar. Slowly, she slinks over, sitting on a partition between the bar and my chair. Finally after a little while, she come over and starts straddling me in the chair, grinding, giving me flashes of her tetas under a towel, she had wrapped over us. This goes one for about an hour, with me hard most of that time. Now, mind you. I didn’t have any intention of doing her because at that point, I was low on pesos and didn’t have enough for a session.

We decide to play a game of pool. After that she says she wants to go to my room. I tell her the situation. She says she’ll just give me a massage only. Up to the room and I snap this pic of her.

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/3535/Jessica_resize_exposure.jpg

I get down to my underwear, while she’s still clothed. She starts giving me a very nice message up and down my chest. Very nice. She starts undressing. And rubbing me some more. At this point I’m hard a rock. She whips off my underwear and starts massaging me around the area. She strips down to her panties. We turn over with her on her back and me on top of her now, kissing her around her neck and her kissing me around my neck and my ears. This goes on for a little bit then she takes her panties off. I can see that she’s very wet. I start rubbing the area. She starts rubbing as well and then puts her wet fingers in her mouth. For a second I thought about taking a dive but I can’t do it with a working girl. So we’re both naked and doing everything but actual sex. Finally, I decide to give her a cum bath on her chest which runs down to her navel.

We both go to clean up. She says she needs money for a taxi. I give her 200 pesos and she accepts. She gives me her phone number. So even though we didn’t have actual sex I still had a good time with her and this session pretty much evens out all the other sessions that I had.

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Get posts and the pictures really punctuate the story.

I got a little emotional at the end.

5 STRUDELS UP...(Siskel and Ebert paraphrase)

Dick Dawson
11-28-2004, 09:21 PM
LOL! Strudels up. Ho's down.

culebra
11-28-2004, 10:10 PM
DD -

Good posts!

gdogg
11-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Get posts and the pictures really punctuate the story.

I got a little emotional at the end.

5 STRUDELS UP...(Siskel and Ebert paraphrase)

5 STRUDELS?

Great tale, DD!

Black Ghost
02-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Sorry for taking so long to post this.

Sorry for taking so long to read it and give you your props...nice report and that first chica has got a great pair. :wink:

moshy2k
02-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Excellent post DD now where is the rest LOL

Dick Dawson
02-24-2005, 08:09 AM
That was pretty much it. I left the day after. I wouldn't mind joining Jay & El D in a month but the place is sold out.

BadGoodMan
03-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Dick Dawson that first photo rules. Do you have the E mail or phone number of that girl? What is her name? How much does she charge? :)

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Dick Dawson that first photo rules. Do you have the E mail or phone number of that girl? What is her name? How much does she charge? :)

you cant ask for every girls phone #... you just have to go make that trip... BB's charges.. or at least they did charge 1500 short time and 3000 over night.. but i thought they went down in price a lil... something close to that though... in my opinion its still alot... before u ask arecho... the peso is about 28-1

Ram
03-17-2005, 09:47 PM

you cant ask for every girls phone #... you just have to go make that trip... BB's charges.. or at least they did charge 1500 short time and 3000 over night.. but i thought they went down in price a lil... something close to that though... in my opinion its still alot... before u ask arecho... the peso is about 28-1

It is sitting at 1300 st and 2500 tln in Feb when I was there, still a bit pricey.

Mr Chocha Man
03-17-2005, 09:51 PM

It is sitting at 1300 st and 2500 tln in Feb when I was there, still a bit pricey.

$46 and $89 all night... not great with the current 28-1, BUT still a bargain when you think about it.

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 09:55 PM

$46 and $89 all night... not great with the current 28-1, BUT still a bargain when you think about it.

not a bargain when i pay 500 and 1000 for my chicas in Sosua... But if your comparing it to the states then i guess its great... we arent though

the_Jayman
03-17-2005, 10:26 PM
get value ! !

Dick Dawson
03-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Arecho,

Just for you I have a couple of special links that should answer all your questions about Blackbeards. Click here (http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com) and then here (http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/beauties/) to find out.