PDA

View Full Version : Inexperienced DRUG user.. :-)

islandman
02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I am loving all these posts......As I plan to "boldly go where" I have not gone before...... :-) (to the DR in one month)

A question about these "happy pills".....I have never used them and I do not have trouble "rising to the occassion" but if I am there and doing a P4P, I would like to get more "BANG" for my Buck.......do these pills give Staying Power because this is something I would be interested in? What is the best suggestion for this?

Thanks All & Cheers

Pacoloco
02-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Ask your doctor.
Seriously, how old are you? If you have no problem getting it up then you don't need medication. For me my "staying power" increases every day while sportfucking, my first session of the trip usually lasts 5 minutes and by the end of the trip after 45 minutes the chicas are saying "c'mon papi!" :lol:

Jimbo44
02-15-2009, 09:49 PM
After about 3 good days of fucking with an avg. of maybe 4 diff girls, I usually pop one. One thing I noticed is that sometimes it is hard to cum. Which is really no big deal to me, it still fells so fucking good tho! And if I do not finish, i know i will in just a matter of a few hrs or the next day!

the_Jayman
02-15-2009, 09:58 PM
dick gets harder . . . A LOT quicker . . . cumming more difficult . . . . but that's just me . . . .

but I drink so damn much that none of it really matters . . . .

Cheeno
02-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Hi Guys,

I am loving all these posts......As I plan to "boldly go where" I have not gone before...... :-) (to the DR in one month)

A question about these "happy pills".....I have never used them and I do not have trouble "rising to the occassion" but if I am there and doing a P4P, I would like to get more "BANG" for my Buck.......do these pills give Staying Power because this is something I would be interested in? What is the best suggestion for this?

Thanks All & Cheers

Like Pacoloco has said, "Talk with your doctor." Just to be safe.

Jimmydr
02-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Like Pacoloco has said, "Talk with your doctor." Just to be safe.

Say hey doc, load me up with all the samples.:eek:

jd_mine
02-24-2009, 08:22 AM
You do get harder on them and it does last longer. Drawbacks for me are it is hard to orgams and they give me heartburn and sometimes a headache.

milone
02-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Ask your doctor.
Seriously, how old are you? If you have no problem getting it up then you don't need medication. For me my "staying power" increases every day while sportfucking, my first session of the trip usually lasts 5 minutes and by the end of the trip after 45 minutes the chicas are saying "c'mon papi!" :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: