PDA

View Full Version : Hanging out with Jimmy at the casa (12/23-01/03)

JDR
11-30-2004, 09:43 AM
I know some of you are stopping by so here are some items I will need from the States! First my novia likes booze, so 1 bottle gets you in good with her for your entire stay. I need chocolate chip cookie mix, its $1 in the states but $5 in Sosua. I need Brownie mix, its $1.49 vs $ 5 in Sosua.
Another big item is bread crums, thats $1 in the states vs $4 in Sosua. 1-2 will do. :D Garlic powder is useful as well.

There is always a pot of coffee on in my house. Many times I have garlic bread, cookies or popcorn to munch on there as well. Sometimes 4-5 mongers hanging and shooting the breeze in a hookerless environment. :D

nuhomet
11-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Sometimes 4-5 mongers hanging and shooting the breeze in a hookerless environment. :D

Come on Jimmy,

I can do that at home..... I spend alot of money to spend time in a hooker environment.

JDR
11-30-2004, 01:22 PM
Sometimes 4-5 mongers hanging and shooting the breeze in a hookerless environment. :D

Come on Jimmy,

I can do that at home..... I spend alot of money to spend time in a hooker environment.

I guess I will see you at "The Palace"!

guttaman
11-30-2004, 07:44 PM
James, you are such a food whore. I know izzy likes the whiskey but i think the ch. chip cookies are for you.

gdogg
11-30-2004, 08:08 PM
I know some of you are stopping by so here are some items I will need from the States! First my novia likes booze, so 1 bottle gets you in good with her for your entire stay. I need chocolate chip cookie mix, its $1 in the states but $5 in Sosua. I need Brownie mix, its $1.49 vs $ 5 in Sosua.
Another big item is bread crums, thats $1 in the states vs $4 in Sosua. 1-2 will do. :D Garlic powder is useful as well.

There is always a pot of coffee on in my house. Many times I have garlic bread, cookies or popcorn to munch on there as well. Sometimes 4-5 mongers hanging and shooting the breeze in a hookerless environment. :D

Looks like I need to add some items to my packing list!

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Listen guys... I experienced the chocolate chip cookie brownie cake thingy he is referring to... it was supposed to be made into cookies but it was just flattened out into a brownie cake pan... it turned out great and even though i dont drink much coffee it was great with the french vanilla Jimmy made for us! As for being a whore-less environment ... sometimes its great to just sit around and not be groped or annoyed by a whore and speak ENGLISH!

nuhomet
12-01-2004, 10:48 AM
Now that you mention it..... I don't remember seeing a church in Sosua.

Hey Jimmy think about it..... start a church. Everyone must tithe the Catholic church 10% you offer 8%

Don Tomas
12-01-2004, 11:08 AM

Hey Jimmy think about it..... start a church. Everyone must tithe the Catholic church 10% you offer 8%

There is a Catholic Church in Los Charamicos, just not in El Batey. Though there is a Synagogue in El Batey.

nuhomet
12-01-2004, 11:50 AM

There is a Catholic Church in Los Charamicos, just not in El Batey. Though there is a Synagogue in El Batey.

Not that I was really looking for a church during my stay........

How do you get a Nun pregnant???

Fuck her!

Don Tomas
12-01-2004, 12:19 PM

Not that I was really looking for a church during my stay........

I am the Minister of Information, did you expect me to sit idlely by and not answer your general comment about Churches? :D

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 01:22 PM
thanks to Jimmy i now know where i can go if i were to become a Jehovas Witness!

nuhomet
12-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey, didn't Jesus hang out with a puta named Mary Magdelinge?