PDA

View Full Version : short term travel partner

qfman
02-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi,

I wonder who konws where can find the chica travel partner for one day (half day) trip. The purpose is she can speak both English and Spanish as a translater, also can has a short term relationship fun.

I saw the male travel partner along with young ladies, but not the chicas in this business!

cainer
02-22-2009, 11:51 PM
I have no clue what this means? anyone?

David Smash
02-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Please be a bit more specific. Are you looking for a woman to go with you to DR and help you get chicas? If you are I suggest you read the forum so you would realize this isn't necessary.

If this is NOT what you are looking for then please clarify.

MrHappy
02-23-2009, 07:24 AM
He's looking for a short term female wingman.

First post newbie, that hasn't realized yet that the country is full of chicks that will hang out with him.

All he's gotta do is find one that speaks some english.

Sorry old chap, but none of them will be free.

Beads
02-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi,

I wonder who konws where can find the chica travel partner for one day (half day) trip. The purpose is she can speak both English and Spanish as a translater, also can has a short term relationship fun.

I saw the male travel partner along with young ladies, but not the chicas in this business!

You want a guide for free? Thats funny. In one context you want a chica for short term fun but you also want a guide and you want it all for free.

HELLO!!!!! I want to wake with 50 hot virgins next to me tomorrow too!

Get a grip and come back down to reality! :rofl:

greydread
02-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi,

Unless you get on one of the romance sights (amigos.com, latineuro.com, etc.) and arrange something well in advance after developing an on line relationship or several you will probably need to hire someone.

You want "short term fun" with someone you haven't met yet. That's gonna cost you.

You need an "translator" to have "short term fun" with. Double the previous estimate.

Where is this "1/2 day" trip to? Where is the trip from? This will also factor into the cost.

You'd better believe that the Sankies you saw travelling with "the young ladies" is getting paid. They also want to hit the "Gringa Lotto" and will eat shit to prove it. No...literally...eat shit.

:puke::eek2::sick:

eldorob
02-23-2009, 05:10 PM
He never says he's looking for a free guide.

Dude, read up here and go. Finding a willing one is easy, finding one that speaks a reasonable amount of english will be harder, but do-able. Just gotta interview a few.

qfman
02-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks eldorob understanding.

Now I realize my idea would be very difficult. I don't know Spanish at all.

I never think about free stuff, but I also don't want to be costy which $$$$$ reducing romance.

Damager
05-05-2009, 03:31 PM
sounds good

MrHappy
05-06-2009, 08:04 AM
People in Hell want ice water.....

terrierist
05-06-2009, 10:47 PM
The real trick will be finding a chica who will translate whom you can TRUST!!! In my experience, Dominicanas whom you can pickup for "short term fun" are only after your wallet. They are often very loyal to their families and communities, and not so much to Gringos in short term relationships, so your interests will NOT be a priority for this translator / guide.

Just be careful and don't put her in a position where she can take advantage of you.