PDA

View Full Version : Something in La Romana

Cuba Libre
02-23-2009, 10:28 AM
I was on one of the social networking sites and discovered this

She is a pro (or runs a casa).

Here is the text of our conversation.

Me - Hola
Her — hola mi nombre es carolina estoy al frente de servicio a domicilio something erotic servicio de streapers , masage , sexo si desea alguno de nuestro servicio comunicate al 829-261-0191
Me - ok, gracias, en Santo Domingo o La Romana?

Her — la romana
Me — ok
Her — yla pàrte este del pais
Me — ok. Es eso tú foto?
Her — si pero aun no tenemos la demas fotos de las demas chicasç, pero el servicio es en el pais, puede llamar al 802m puede llamar al 829-261-0191
Me — Gracias

I have a feeling that she will be expensive, but if anyone is the area, it might be worth looking into.

Summit
02-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Call the number some dude picked it up, not a good hhahahahahahahaha

eldorob
02-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Yes, I would also guess expensive also. And she'd be cuter if she smiled. Although being the cheap bastard that I am, it would have to be one heck of a smile.

cainer
02-23-2009, 06:58 PM
She looks like she has some asian blood in her. NIce

yayow
02-23-2009, 09:36 PM
That looks real Good!!

She may be worth a little splurge!

KoKi9290
02-23-2009, 11:24 PM
I'll be in La Romana Wed and Thursday. If I can get away from the novia, I'll ck this hottie out and report back. I'll also be checking out a couple of bars owned by a new friend (related thru the novia). One is in town, a bar called Cachet which is supposed to be a piano bar with onsite chicas like Passions. The other place is a bar restaurant he just bought on Playa Caleta just outside of town. I was there during the day about three weeks ago and he was cleaning it up and painting. Big place with real potential. The owner is a good guy and a smart businessman. Even thought he only had a small bar open on the premises during renovations, he had five chicas there in case someone showed up. I'll be taking pix and will write a report.

yayow
02-24-2009, 06:47 AM
I'll be in La Romana Wed and Thursday. If I can get away from the novia, I'll ck this hottie out and report back. I'll also be checking out a couple of bars owned by a new friend (related thru the novia). One is in town, a bar called Cachet which is supposed to be a piano bar with onsite chicas like Passions. The other place is a bar restaurant he just bought on Playa Caleta just outside of town. I was there during the day about three weeks ago and he was cleaning it up and painting. Big place with real potential. The owner is a good guy and a smart businessman. Even thought he only had a small bar open on the premises during renovations, he had five chicas there in case someone showed up. I'll be taking pix and will write a report.

This dude is dominican?

Cuba Libre
02-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Call the number some dude picked it up, not a good hhahahahahahahahaShe alluded that it was a MP/Casa. I don't know if she works there or runs it.

Next time, ask for Carolina.

Summit
02-24-2009, 03:16 PM
She alluded that it was a MP/Casa. I don't know if she works there or runs it.

Next time, ask for Carolina.

Well Just callled again and same dude , asked for Carolina , he said " Yeah this is her house but if you want a salida , you have to deal with me "

Don;t know but i get a bad vibe about this one. Don;t take my word for it since it;s just my opinion but the dude gave me no confidance.

Cuba Libre
02-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Well Just callled again and same dude , asked for Carolina , he said " Yeah this is her house but if you want a salida , you have to deal with me "

Don;t know but i get a bad vibe about this one. Don;t take my word for it since it;s just my opinion but the dude gave me no confidance.Thanks .

KoKi9290
02-24-2009, 10:59 PM

Don;t know but i get a bad vibe about this one. Don;t take my word for it since it;s just my opinion but the dude gave me no confidance.

That's enuff to put me off.

KoKi9290
02-24-2009, 10:59 PM
This dude is dominican?

Yeah, born and raised in La Romana.

yayow
03-31-2009, 02:19 PM

Koki, you said you would be in La Romana about a month ago, what did you find out. 5 minutes ago got a call from a buddy, coming down to La Romana from NY to play some golf, told them I may hop a bus and head down for a night is it worth it for me to take that trip in your opionion?

The bus trip from what I gather is about a 2 hr trip, may do it just for the experience anyhow and to chew the fat with the guys. Anybody know anything of interest as far as mongering opps go?

prtyr2
03-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Koki, you said you would be in La Romana about a month ago, what did you find out. 5 minutes ago got a call from a buddy, coming down to La Romana from NY to play some golf, told them I may hop a bus and head down for a night is it worth it for me to take that trip in your opionion?

The bus trip from what I gather is about a 2 hr trip, may do it just for the experience anyhow and to chew the fat with the guys. Anybody know anything of interest as far as mongering opps go?

There are a few mongering spots. I think one was called casa blanca. There is a joint called deseos. Nice chicas but touristy pricing. If there during the day visit Altos De Chavon etc.
If you want a cool day trip head out to bayahibe and take a catamaran out to isla saona etc.