PDA

View Full Version : Cabana in Sosua

Black Adder
12-01-2004, 10:33 AM
I wonder if there is any place for a short stay in Sosua.
I know from last year the shit-hole close to the eurodive, I think it is called Calypso or something like that (was 250peso) . But this one was really a shit-hole and I wonder if it still exists and if there is not a better choice.

Please help me out. I have no car so if you can walk from the Sosua center there it would great !

Mr Black and Mr Adder

JDR
12-01-2004, 12:42 PM
I know from last year the shit-hole close to the eurodive, I think it is called Calypso or something like that (was 250peso) . But this one was really a shit-hole and I wonder if it still exists and if there is not a better choice.

Please help me out. I have no car so if you can walk from the Sosua center there it would great !

Mr Black and Mr Adder

Yes its still there are well as Hotel Americana.

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 01:10 PM

Mr Black and Mr Adder

i dont know how nice you need you place to be but a couple of the palace chicas told me they live in a hotel in Charamicos and they pay 150 pesos a day... thats only a 20-30 peso motoconch ride away...

JDR
12-01-2004, 01:16 PM

Mr Black and Mr Adder

i dont know how nice you need you place to be but a couple of the palace chicas told me they live in a hotel in Charamicos and they pay 150 pesos a day... thats only a 20-30 peso motoconch ride away...

Its called Johns Hotel, I was there, not bad at all.

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Hot water? A/C? Ceiling fan? clean sheets/towels????

JDR
12-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Hot water? A/C? Ceiling fan? clean sheets/towels????

Hahahahaha

Noooooooooooo

Not even a sink :(

psriches
12-01-2004, 01:29 PM

Mr Black and Mr Adder

i dont know how nice you need you place to be but a couple of the palace chicas told me they live in a hotel in Charamicos and they pay 150 pesos a day... thats only a 20-30 peso motoconch ride away...So why do we mongers stay at europa and palace? Let's stay with the chicas in charamicos for $5 a day...... :wink:

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 01:29 PM
and you said you were there... not bad at all.... what the fuck is bad to you???

JDR
12-01-2004, 01:34 PM
and you said you were there... not bad at all.... what the fuck is bad to you???

I went there to bang a chica, it was clean, had lights and a lock on the door.

JDR
12-01-2004, 01:35 PM
If your budget is $5 a day, stay home. :D

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Jimmy... i think if we owned a couple of condos like you live in we would have constant business!

JDR
12-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Jimmy... i think if we owned a couple of condos like you live in we would have constant business!

What will the landlord think?

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 03:07 PM

What will the landlord think?

i said owned! and even if we rented or subleased it would not be a losing proposition

MisterPink
12-01-2004, 04:02 PM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 04:41 PM
You can purchase an entire hotel for a few hundred Grand!

http://www.juanperdomo.com/eng/comm4.htm

all i need now is a few hundred grand... if i had that i would most likely not be investing it in the DR

Mister NYC
12-01-2004, 06:41 PM

all i need now is a few hundred grand... if i had that i would most likely not be investing it in the DR

What about those cabanas in Santiago...you constantly see cars in almost every garage. I think they make money. Just wait til more and more asians come into play. Buyer always beware.

Don Tomas
12-01-2004, 07:22 PM

What about those cabanas in Santiago...you constantly see cars in almost every garage. I think they make money. Just wait til more and more asians come into play. Buyer always beware.

They are also filled in the afternoon by business men and their secretaries!

Some Cabana Rates: (I will repost under cabana sections)

Bora Bora - 2 level suite w/jacuzzi - RD$3,000 for 6 hours & RD$1700/3 hours
Eclipse - "Modern" Room w/stripper pole - RD$600 for 6 hours
Venus - Standard Room - RD$650 for 9 hours.

Seems to be 3 hour blocks.

Saw a special just outside of Santiago on Highway 1 (sorry forget where) RD$157/3 hours, I'm sure it was a standard room.

BrooklynBeas
12-02-2004, 07:58 AM
cabanas for me might be the way to go ... i checked out this all inclusive in Cabarette it was $35 for the room only $24 more for all inclusive... $59 for all inclusive right on the beach with a big pool... bring a girl to the cabana and get rid of her... its good for me cause i hate sleeping with a girl... when im done fucking im done with the girl.. and im not that crazy about fucking early in the morning like a lot of you guys...

If you want a day pass for the girl it was 450 pesos from 10am-5pm...
Ill try to get the name for you i wrote it down on paper but i still need to unpack all my shit... yeah im lazy and still sick from DR last week

psriches
12-06-2004, 10:03 PM

http://www.juanperdomo.com/eng/comm4.htmthere is an entire building/hotel behind europa going for 70k.... condo units at europa going for 25k-30k.... a few available right now.

Ram
12-06-2004, 10:14 PM
http://www.juanperdomo.com/eng/comm.htm
Listing Number: 074-I 4th one on the first page.

Is that the europa for sale at 1.7 mil, I have never been there but it looks the same as the web site.[/url]

MisterPink
12-06-2004, 10:17 PM
CENSORED

psriches
12-06-2004, 10:21 PM
It's been for sale for a while.
I think it flies for 500K CASH deal.they are trying to unload it quick. i stayed there these past 5 days and the place is falling apart....

BrooklynBeas
12-07-2004, 07:44 AM
It's been for sale for a while.
I think it flies for 500K CASH deal.they are trying to unload it quick. i stayed there these past 5 days and the place is falling apart....

If only i had some more connections in DR and a shitload of money to blow... i mean spend..

D_W_
12-07-2004, 10:56 AM
If only i had some more connections in DR and a shitload of money to blow... i mean spend..

Nice save at the end of your sentence...I was getting a little worried that you might be hanging out with DR chicas too much... :wink:

BrooklynBeas
12-08-2004, 08:35 AM

Nice save at the end of your sentence...I was getting a little worried that you might be hanging out with DR chicas too much... :wink:

I do hang out with DR chicas way too fuckin much!

Mister NYC
12-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Nothing wrong with handing with the chicas unless they have dicks! Lots of times you end up with free or semi-free pussy...

BrooklynBeas
12-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Nothing wrong with handing with the chicas unless they have dicks! Lots of times you end up with free or semi-free pussy...

exactly!

Cosmo Kramer
02-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Mongering with style.
This place is decent and girl friendly.......check it out !!!
http://www.sosuarentals.com/ (http://www.sosuarentals.com/)

guttaman
02-21-2006, 10:25 AM
Mongering with style.
This place is decent and girl friendly.......check it out !!!
http://www.sosuarentals.com/ (http://www.sosuarentals.com/)

Please give a review of where you stayed and prices. The web site tells us Jack Shit. Thanks

whynotme
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM
and the prices r for tourists