PDA

View Full Version : may be opeing- i have to cancel

rugby.1
02-23-2009, 05:06 PM
i'm waiting to hear from work, but it seems i'm getting called back. i was booked for 03/04/09 till 03/10/09j. i may have to cancel all or part of this. if you're waiting for a cancellation at BB's, keep your eyes on this forum. the minute i know, i'll post- or pm me- rugby.1

cainer
02-23-2009, 06:57 PM
i'm waiting to hear from work, but it seems i'm getting called back. i was booked for 03/04/09 till 03/10/09j. i may have to cancel all or part of this. if you're waiting for a cancellation at BB's, keep your eyes on this forum. the minute i know, i'll post- or pm me- rugby.1

Rugby, if u cant be at Blackbeards due to returning to work, its best to inform them directly, not us:)

Jimmydr
02-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Rugby, if u cant be at Blackbeards due to returning to work, its best to inform them directly, not us:)

But we never received your deposit?

eldorob
02-23-2009, 08:28 PM

Was that sarcasm? I think he was just letting us know incase someone was having a hard time booking.

eldorob
02-23-2009, 08:30 PM
But we never received your deposit?

Not to worry, Were all gonna get a big check from DC.

cainer
02-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Was that sarcasm? I think he was just letting us know incase someone was having a hard time booking.

NO it wasnt sarcasm(thas jimmys job:)) as he is very new. 3 posts in total and his post was a bit difficult to comprehand.

Summit
02-24-2009, 02:54 AM
NO it wasnt sarcasm(thas jimmys job:)) as he is very new. 3 posts in total and his post was a bit difficult to comprehand.

WHERE IS THE FU BUTTON!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

eldorob
02-24-2009, 07:17 AM

Oh, ok... It would have been funnier as sarcasm.

I met Rugby on DR1 and we have talked a bit. It's his first trip to DR. He's ok.

rugby.1
02-24-2009, 10:04 AM
yea- that was supposed to be a heads up for the guy looking to get in to bb's. i contacted them (bb's) right off and i'm waiting to hear back. still going, but have to cut back on my time. with the way things are, can't risk pissing of the folks at work-

cainer
02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
WHERE IS THE FU BUTTON!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

U dont need a fuck you button to say fuck you, watch, hey summit, FUCK YOU:)

cainer
02-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Oh, ok... It would have been funnier as sarcasm.

I met Rugby on DR1 and we have talked a bit. It's his first trip to DR. He's ok.

Yes i agree on him being ok. I have chatted a bit with him in private message on regards to a few topics.

I wasnt trying to bewiddle him in my posts, i just wasnt sure how his post was being portrayed. If u took offense to it rugy, i apoligize.

eldorob
02-24-2009, 05:05 PM
I wasnt trying to bewiddle him in my posts, i just wasnt sure how his post was being portrayed. If u took offense to it rugy, i apoligize.

Oh that's nice...now your making fun of his name too

Jimmy, cainers starting trouble...:rofl:

rugby.1
02-24-2009, 05:22 PM
holy shit, if any of this offended me i'd go buy a prom dress and talk with my mommie. it's good to see everybody giving each other shit. i do believe i'll fit in. christ, i may have to start going to dr several times a year just to stay active on the board

cainer
02-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Oh that's nice...now your making fun of his name too

Jimmy, cainers starting trouble...:rofl:

Sometimes i type to fast, sorry rugby again:)