PDA

View Full Version : 12/04 - Palace Chica Attitude (old Info)

guttaman
12-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Seems attitude of Palace chicas are fucking getting out of hand. Some chicas will not come back to Palace cause of stare down or just whore factor of being seen on the ally ( can't even call it a street ) sorry John. Pictures of girls from 3 years ago seem so sweet and fuckable. Now they are bitter and seasoned. Need new young blood. Also, adjust rates. John, need to talk to you about this shit. Boston Jim

D_W_
12-02-2004, 01:45 AM
Seems attitude of Palace chicas are fucking getting out of hand. Some chicas will not come back to Palace cause of stare down or just whore factor of being seen on the ally ( can't even call it a street ) sorry John. Pictures of girls from 3 years ago seem so sweet and fuckable. Now they are bitter and seasoned. Need new young blood. Also, adjust rates. John, need to talk to you about this shit. Boston Jim

I have to agree with Guttaman...these chicas have been getting a little rougher. Alot of bad behavior is being tolerated.

Sometimes I think John should get rid of them.

Guttaman...have you seen or heard anything new that might have prompted you to post this?

guttaman
12-02-2004, 07:18 AM
Just the fact that mongers are constantly being called cheap for not wanting to spend 1500dr for short time with these girls. I was there for a week last month and 2 chicas who were willing would not go to Palace. Said no like Palace girls. Other mongers have made same comment. Back in August trere was a post " Chica Rotaion ". No rotation. 1 or two girls were booted. What prompted this post was the one on La Passion. Some one wrote that Peter is always looking to better his stable and actively seeks new talent. The post was right on the money. Great girls with great attitudes. I like staying at the Palace. I like the laid back attitude of John. Luca is always around to get what you need. I know I do not have to use the Palace Chicas. I probally will not on My next stay. I'm just one person with on opinion.

JDR
12-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Well e mail John and tell him that the chicas are bothering you and you may not stay your entire trip there. If a few of you do that, he will make changes.

nomad
12-02-2004, 11:32 AM
I agree they need new blood,these chicas are gettin too comfortable .Plus every monger in the world has fucked soranji already.

Don Tomas
12-02-2004, 11:43 AM
I agree they need new blood,these chicas are gettin too comfortable .Plus every monger in the world has fucked soranji already.

I haven't fucked her but I will marry her the next time I am there!

Te Amo Soranji

nuhomet
12-02-2004, 12:14 PM

More than once.

JDR
12-02-2004, 12:22 PM
During my last stay, there was one guy happy with the group and they were hanging in his room most of the time. The rest of us just avoided them.

nomad
12-02-2004, 01:00 PM
thats what I did last time I stayed at the palace.I ignored them

nomad
12-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Don,You must be the only one that hasnt fucked soranji.When you meet her.Dont ever ever ever kiss her. :wink:

psriches
12-02-2004, 01:02 PM
The bottom line is the palace hoes get lazy because the customers are already there and willing.... They do not have to hunt for customers and they do not have to negotiate price. So it is only human for the attitude to be the next thing to go. The only solution would be to replace hoes every so often. Fresh hoes with fresh attitudes!! But remember guys, the palace hoes are there for convenience only..... If you want the bargin and the sweetness, just walk out the front gate. If you're drunk or just feeling lazy, walk out your room door to the balcony and call one of the palace hoes up to suck your balls!! Just say, "Hey you, get your ass up here. Bring a cerveza with you and maybe some chicken from the corner; and make it quick!!" Works for me..:wink:

jd_mine
12-02-2004, 05:01 PM
I think they should be replaced too. These girls have been there forever! At the same time, after my first trip I just haven't used 'em much any more, I think only once......

guttaman
12-02-2004, 05:04 PM
Jimmy, that is the problem. I do not want to have to aviod chicas every time i leave my room, lay by the pool or just sit at bar watching spanish soaps. I am sure a few years ago when Sosua was a lost gem in the monger world and Palace was found by wondering monger from NY he was in heaven. I can picture it now. Jimmydr on chaise lounge being fed grapes and fanned by naked 18 year olds. Fast forward a few years. What do you see? I have no solution. Just know that every time cute young thing comes by it seems she is chased off by Chica Mafioso. I will email Dominican John for he knows not of what is said on this board unless you tell him. He is too busy to deal with Boston Jim bitching about chicas on internet. Any suggestions ? I am only one monger with 1 opinion.

JDR
12-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Jimmy, that is the problem. I do not want to have to aviod chicas every time i leave my room, lay by the pool or just sit at bar watching spanish soaps. I am sure a few years ago when Sosua was a lost gem in the monger world and Palace was found by wondering monger from NY he was in heaven. I can picture it now. Jimmydr on chaise lounge being fed grapes and fanned by naked 18 year olds. Fast forward a few years. What do you see? I have no solution. Just know that every time cute young thing comes by it seems she is chased off by Chica Mafioso. I will email Dominican John for he knows not of what is said on this board unless you tell him. He is too busy to deal with Boston Jim bitching about chicas on internet. Any suggestions ? I am only one monger with 1 opinion.

Tell him how you feel. I myself spend most of my time at my apartment.

D_W_
12-02-2004, 05:12 PM

The Palace always had problems with the resident chicas. Nilsa one time charged my buddy twice because he was taking too long, Natalie or Meladie (Claudia's sidekick) always asking for more money before, during and after, Mercedes1 taking my buddy's money in advance for ST and then disappearing until we found her the next day (John was pissed),

My buddy scored the girl from the Internet Cafe on the main drag but she wouldn't come over until after Midnight because she was terrified of the Palace girls.

Some just have crappy ass attitudes, like Oneida, Danielle, Mercedes2 or annoying like Estelle and her sob stories.

And some are just disgusting like Soranji.

I'm going to email John too...

guttaman
12-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Do not want to bitch to John about problem but want to see if we can find a solution. "If not part of the solution you are part of the problem". Learned that phrase in AA when the courts made me go. What a shitty 10 weeks that was.

BrooklynBeas
12-03-2004, 03:55 PM
the only way these girls will no longer work there is if they dont make any money... if guys keep complaining about them but then buy them drinks, take them for short stays,and act like they are cool with them even though in here they talk bad about them in here then they will still be palace chicas... Soranji will always be there... she is know for what she does best and she has been there from the beginning... a lot of the girls are either close friends or cousins or have some kind of attachment with a girl in there... so they are able to stay there... last trip 9 days i didnt fuck with any of them... i hung around them at times because they were chillin in my friends room (this is the guy Jimmy is speaking of)... i told my friend that i am getting sick of being with them even if im not "with them" and if he planned on chilling with them then i will go out on my own... sometimes these girls can be cool but other times they just get annoying... basically they are like any girl i know!

D_W_
12-03-2004, 04:21 PM
It's not that we want Palace Girls to go away, we just want these to go away.

Part of the Palace charm is the same that Blackbeards has and that's on site service.

These broads at the Palace are worn out. If i justst wanted a chica friendly hotel I'd might as well just stay at the Europa.

But it's nice to have girls during the day on site that are friendly and not as harden.

I'm tired of mongers saying "hey you don't have to screw them"....but you're missing the point genius...we want to screw Palace chicas...just not the ones that are presently assigned.

guttaman
12-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Absolutely Dogwood, i want to fuck onsite chicas too. I also want to bring some back also. I guess what really fustrated me was the chicas that would not come back to Palace. I guess it would be nice to have a Puta Public Relations Director on site. A small list of on call chicas with mugshot would even be an improvement. I am sure Palace chicas have many more sisters, cousins and friends they could gladly share with us that could be management approved very easily. I am not going to post on this anymore for i feel it is like pissing into a fan. Some how this too will find it's way back to chicas and i too will be bitched out as i walk in the door of Palace. As far as i am concerned this is a dead issue.

fox mulder
12-03-2004, 11:47 PM
I believe if you have a complain you should talk to John. I know him to be very understanding and also a very reasonable guy that is willing to go above and beyond. I have to agree with what has been said we need new faces at the palace. As for me last two trips I have not been with any of them. It gets boring after a while. It is good to have new faces.
Suggestion
Why cant we have girls hanging out at the palace as they do at domino bar. It will make a world of difference. We do have a continous flow of guys at Palace why cant we have more girls. Competition changes everything. I strongly believe that the cure to the attitude problem with most of the girls will be competition. Customer service improves with competition. Just flood the place with girls and things will change.
It will also be great to have some kind of thing going on there at night. Some party or somthing once a week or somthing like that where new girls are brought in. I know that it will generate money for the John and be quite refreshing to the guys.
Just a suggestion.

vagabond
12-05-2004, 01:24 PM
He he, so you guys dont think John is reading this forum ?

D_W_
12-05-2004, 01:33 PM
He he, so you guys dont think John is reading this forum ?

Probably not...not unless someone brings it to his attention.

He's not big on keeping up on all these boards. Last time I spoke to him he either never read or even heard of most of these.

vagabond
12-05-2004, 01:45 PM
Please!
I now have internet in my appartment, but earlier I used the internet cafes all the time (I work via internet) And i saw John there on a regular basis, and I saw which Web sites he was browsing.

D_W_
12-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Please!
I now have internet in my appartment, but earlier I used the internet cafes all the time (I work via internet) And i saw John there on a regular basis, and I saw which Web sites he was browsing.

Ok so your point is what? That we're afraid John is reading these posts?

It would be great if he did!

vagabond
12-05-2004, 01:57 PM
No, I have no point other that it seems that many of the posters don't think so. No big deal.

D_W_
12-05-2004, 02:00 PM
No, I have no point other that it seems that many of the posters don't think so. No big deal.

Gotcha, but honestly I was shocked when he told me he wasn't aware of a lot groups that mention his place.

JDR
12-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Please!

He looks at WSA, WSG and UMV.

jd_mine
12-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Jimmy, he should pay you part of the profits.
Honestly, if it wasn't for your internet presence his business would not be what it is now by far....

D_W_
12-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Jimmy, he should pay you part of the profits.
Honestly, if it wasn't for your internet presence his business would not be what it is now by far....

Hell, I've been going to DR for years, but I didn't go to Sosua until I came across JimmyDR 3 years ago.

Ram
12-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Jimmydr, which site is UMV, newbie question. :?:

D_W_
12-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Jimmydr, which site is UMV, newbie question. :?:

www.umvclub.com

Used to be free...now it's a pay site. Average site, wouldn't pay a dime for it.

Ram
12-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Thanks dogwood, I think I will donate some cash to this one instead.

JDR
12-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Thanks dogwood, I think I will donate some cash to this one instead.

Thanks!

RSMMAN
12-06-2004, 02:13 PM
You said you have an apt is it in Sosua and do you have any problem
with it ,,like when you are away what are the pros and cons of owning
an apt there ..
I have been thinking about getting one myself please let me know thanks
rsmman1@yahoo.com

JDR
12-06-2004, 02:16 PM
You said you have an apt is it in Sosua and do you have any problem
with it ,,like when you are away what are the pros and cons of owning
an apt there ..
I have been thinking about getting one myself please let me know thanks
rsmman1@yahoo.com

I have a girl that I been with 4 years and she is living in it. I am renting it. Maintanence on condos can run $100-$200 making hotels cheaper.

BrooklynBeas
12-06-2004, 02:36 PM
last time i spoike with John he told me he didnt really go on this site... even though we probably talk more about it then any other site on the internet... whenever there is something important on here i try my best to relay him the message when i see him... as for the suggestions they all sound good but there is no way there will be girls just hanging out there unless they work there like the "palace chicas" most girls dont even wanna go to the palace to make money off a guy staying there... if anyone has noticed the Palace girls out on the town... they usually stick together and you dont see any outsiders hanging with them... ever wonder why?

JDR
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
if anyone has noticed the Palace girls out on the town... they usually stick together and you dont see any outsiders hanging with them... ever wonder why?

They are stuck up, rude and overweight! :D

D_W_
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
last time i spoike with John he told me he didnt really go on this site... even though we probably talk more about it then any other site on the internet... whenever there is something important on here i try my best to relay him the message when i see him... as for the suggestions they all sound good but there is no way there will be girls just hanging out there unless they work there like the "palace chicas" most girls dont even wanna go to the palace to make money off a guy staying there... if anyone has noticed the Palace girls out on the town... they usually stick together and you dont see any outsiders hanging with them... ever wonder why?

BB, I don't get what you're saying?

If anything, I wish they got rid of the clickiness and the Palace became more like Passions massage or Blackbeards and have a larger selection without having the house chicas become grandmothers by the time they leave.

D_W_
12-06-2004, 02:42 PM
They are stuck up, rude and overweight! :D
I stopped doing them 3 trips ago sans one who was only there the week I was this spring. She hates going back. She wasn't part of the tight crew.

JDR
12-06-2004, 02:47 PM
It seems there is only 1-2 guys during my trips that bother with them at all. The day may come when everyone is a regular there.

Gutter Meat
12-09-2004, 02:29 AM
If he brought in some new fresh faced blood , the regular palace girls might feel as if they are steping on their turf and might be problems. But hey too bad, so sad. I perfer to go out and survey the town for chicas.

Jimmydr
12-10-2004, 10:00 AM
If he brought in some new fresh faced blood , the regular palace girls might feel as if they are steping on their turf and might be problems. But hey too bad, so sad. I perfer to go out and survey the town for chicas.

Most of us do go out for fresher, cheaper and sometimes better.

nuhomet
12-10-2004, 11:45 AM
One thing I would like to point out. For Newbies the Palace chicas are a great learning tool. I found it took some practice to get chicas out in town. After 2-3 days of Palace girl I was ready to adventure further. They do sometimes serve there purpose. Besides I'm sure that is another way to support John. Sometimes we all need to do some charity work.

JDR
12-10-2004, 11:48 AM
One thing I would like to point out. For Newbies the Palace chicas are a great learning tool. I found it took some practice to get chicas out in town. After 2-3 days of Palace girl I was ready to adventure further. They do sometimes serve there purpose. Besides I'm sure that another way to support John. Sometimes we all need to do some charity work.

The thought of seeing someonr with Soronji, its gross! She had 2,000 pingas by now! :(

Don Tomas
12-10-2004, 11:50 AM
I found it took some practice to get chicas out in town.

What practice in Sosua? Hell you are lucky if you aren't gropped 50 times walking down PC street at night. :lol:

nuhomet
12-10-2004, 11:54 AM
The thought of seeing someonr with Soronji, its gross! She had 2,000 pingas by now! :(

I'm sorry what did you say?

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/drjuly04/19_17A.JPG

Make that 2,000+1

gdogg
12-10-2004, 05:22 PM
LOL Nuhomet!! That's some funny shit! I whole heartedly endorse her BJ. It's a beautiful thing.
:P

Ram
12-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Ah, this is what I wanted to hear! Great BJ's, she may be on my list then.
Are there any girls that I should avoid like malaria at the palace or are they all the same?

D_W_
12-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Ah, this is what I wanted to hear! Great BJ's, she may be on my list then.
Are there any girls that I should avoid like malaria at the palace or are they all the same?

They're alright generally...but this Soronji...she's just too nasty. Not the cleanest thing on two feet.

BigTrick
12-11-2004, 12:54 PM
The Palace has an OK selection of girls if all of them are around. The problem is during the week you only have Soronji and a few others. I only saw all the girls on Saturday. I guess it's not enough money during the week to hang around. I will list the regular girls.
Soronji
Soronji's friend (can't remember her name but will post pic)
Mercedes 1 & 2
Wendy
Claudia
Rosemary
Marilyn
Darlynis
few other can't remeber right now

No longer Palace girls
Natalie
Elizabie
Does anybody know why?

If you need visuals, you can search these names on my site. I have pics of all of them

Ram
12-11-2004, 01:04 PM
Ah, BigTrick comes through!
Thanks man, every one has me worried about Soronji, she will probably frighten me so much when I show in Feb, I will go screaming back to my room when I see her :o

gdogg
12-11-2004, 01:33 PM
No longer Palace girls
Natalie
Elizabie
Does anybody know why?

Natalie (Medle') told me she's in school, so she's not around during the daytime hours. I met her at a party at the Blue Dolphin. She says she's still available, so I'm sure she's easy to find for evening fun. Elizabie stirs up too much drama.

BigTrick
12-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Ah, BigTrick comes through!
Thanks man, every one has me worried about Soronji, she will probably frighten me so much when I show in Feb, I will go screaming back to my room when I see her :o

Ain't nothing wrong with Soronji. She was my very first Sosua fuck. She is the right of passage. And that great head will definantely have you "screaming"

gdogg
12-11-2004, 01:49 PM
I cosign with BigTrick on this one. You have to try her at least once!

Ram
12-11-2004, 02:08 PM
You guy's sure about this one?

Look, I will try em all...one man's hip steak is another man's filet mignon!

gdogg
12-11-2004, 02:14 PM
I am. With so many chicas roaming around town, there may be no reason to hit ANY of them more than once. Her BJ (along with Natalie/Medle') is the BEST in Sosua. Others may have had a problem with her, but I haven't had one. She didn't nag me like many of the others. I was able to have long conversations with her without her propositioning me.

The thing is she's ALWAYS at the Palace, and you can get tired of looking at her. The fact that she's always there and has been there from the beginning probably causes a lot of the negative comments. If you think about her "volume", it could turn you off. But if you're looking for an excellent first time at the Palace, I HIGHLY recommend her.

psriches
12-11-2004, 02:41 PM
The Palace has an OK selection of girls if all of them are around. The problem is during the week you only have Soronji and a few others. I only saw all the girls on Saturday. I guess it's not enough money during the week to hang around. I will list the regular girls.
Soronji
Soronji's friend (can't remember her name but will post pic)
Mercedes 1 & 2
Wendy
Claudia
Rosemary
Marilyn
Darlynis
few other can't remeber right now

No longer Palace girls
Natalie
Elizabie
Does anybody know why?

If you need visuals, you can search these names on my site. I have pics of all of themjust returned from sosua!! these are some of the regulars......http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr19.jpg

psriches
12-11-2004, 02:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/palace3.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/palace6.jpg[img]

psriches
12-11-2004, 02:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/palace4.jpg

psriches
12-11-2004, 07:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/palace6.jpg

psriches
12-11-2004, 08:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr11.jpg

psriches
12-11-2004, 08:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr15.jpg

the_Jayman
12-11-2004, 09:46 PM

Melody/Merolyn/Josefina . . .

sÃ* sÃ* sÃ*, . . . mi amor

te amo

arrepentido

tome mi dinero

(i just want to cuddle)

comprendo WESTERN UNION ? ?

cuánto ? ?

Anna who ? . . I never heard of any chica named "ANNA" ! ! ! . . .

there is no anna, mi amor ! ! te amo ! ! !

the_Jayman
12-11-2004, 09:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr15.jpg

YO MAN . . . THIS IS SMOKIN HOT ! !

knotty
12-11-2004, 10:14 PM
yo psriches, who is the girl in the last picture. don't ever remember coming across her. Damn!!!

psriches
12-11-2004, 11:06 PM
yo psriches, who is the girl in the last picture. don't ever remember coming across her. Damn!!!Rosemary

Ram
12-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Rosemary, impressive.
I don't know why I keep coming back to this site. My trip is 55 days away, picture like this are pure torture to me right now! She is fucking amazing, please tell me she is at/around the palace or vicinity!

Truth is, I love this site and the antisipation it creates.

Thanks psriches, from the bottom of my heart! :shock:

JDR
12-12-2004, 10:23 AM
Rosemary, impressive.
I don't know why I keep coming back to this site. My trip is 55 days away, picture like this are pure torture to me right now! She is fucking amazing, please tell me she is at/around the palace or vicinity!

Rosemary is a nightmare that never goes away if you let her control you. She has a steady sucker as well.

psriches
12-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Rosemary, impressive.

Rosemary is a nightmare that never goes away if you let her control you. She has a steady sucker as well.but like any other chica, negotiate up front, hit it and get the hell out!! No Attachments!! :wink:

jd_mine
12-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Rosemary tried to give me a puppy dog once....it was in a plastic bag.

gdogg
12-13-2004, 01:45 AM
Rosemary, impressive.

You're quickly learning what most of us did before our first trips. This site is addictive! It's good to come on long before your trip. I was here four months before my first trip, and on Jimmy's other sites for months before that. By the time you land, everything you've read about will be in your head. When you see things, you will automatically know how to react. Be sure to read all of the old stuff. Get ready to enjoy, cuz 55 days flies by!
8)

nuhomet
12-13-2004, 11:07 AM

Melody/Merolyn/Josefina . . .

sÃ* sÃ* sÃ*, . . . mi amor

te amo

arrepentido

tome mi dinero

(i just want to cuddle)

comprendo WESTERN UNION ? ?

cuánto ? ?

Anna who ? . . I never heard of any chica named "ANNA" ! ! ! . . .

there is no anna, mi amor ! ! te amo ! ! !

Sorry to burst your Mi Amor bubble.

She likes Gringo grande blanco.

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/DSCF0094.jpg

BrooklynBeas
12-13-2004, 11:28 AM
lmao you guys are funny.... JD_Mine... that puppy shit is hillarious.. Rosemary is cool with me... She looks pretty hot in that pic... Is she even 18 yet? I know she was 17 a couple of trips ago... she must have just turned 18 if shes allowed in the Palace... I never fucked her but she always asks me to take her... I ask her how much.. she says 1500 ... i walk... She says im tacano... (cheap) i tell her she is my friend so thats why i dont fuck her... real reason is the 1500 is too much and cause of the old rumor that she was a herpes carrier

P.S. dont know if the herpes is true or not... probably an old rumor thats false but if she told me 500 pesos short time i would take the risk and bust a nut in the lil brown spot on her eyeball... that thing is cute

nuhomet
12-13-2004, 12:23 PM
... real reason is the 1500 is too much and cause of the old rumor that she was a herpes carrier

BrooklynBeas, Thanks for the Xmas gift..... Lets hope she didn't give me a gift too.

BrooklynBeas
12-13-2004, 02:22 PM
ur welcome but i believe this rumor was on this site already... I doubt anything is true though... I heard that an ex boyfriend of hers was spreading this rumor cause he didnt want her to get any business or new novios...

jd_mine
12-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Yeah, Rosemary is 18 now. Last May she showed me her cedula and said she finally turned 18........which means a lot of guys did her while she was not. I haven't done her yet, even though I always run into her and chat with her.
BTW she let the puppy loose....when I asked her what happened to it (I didn't want it), she said 'oh, somewhere in the streets'.

psriches
12-13-2004, 06:51 PM
ur welcome but i believe this rumor was on this site already... I doubt anything is true though... I heard that an ex boyfriend of hers was spreading this rumor cause he didnt want her to get any business or new novios...i spoke with the security guard at europa last week who said the same thing. it's a false rumor from an old disgruntled boyfriend!! and yes, she is 18.......... :wink:

psriches
12-13-2004, 06:55 PM
straight out of a cerveza advertisement!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/e2b764c1.jpg

gdogg
12-13-2004, 09:09 PM
She is hot. I may have a belated, leche filled, 18th birthday present for her!
:twisted:

BigTrick
12-13-2004, 09:15 PM
more Rosemary and Friend

http://www.bigtrick.net/sosua/rosemary.jpg

BigTrick
12-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Don't forget Claudia

http://www.bigtrick.net/claudia/DSC00126.JPG

Maybe I should put a more "work friendly" picture :P

http://www.bigtrick.net/claudia/1DSC00107.jpg

gdogg
12-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Who can forget Claudia?? Man, she's fine as hell! Her ass is never available when I see her though. Maybe next time.
:P

BigTrick
12-13-2004, 09:37 PM
EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE.....SORONJI

http://www.bigtrick.net/sosua/soronji1.jpg
Vintage Photo courtesy of Whosudaddy

http://www.bigtrick.net/sosua/soronji2.jpg

http://www.bigtrick.net/sosua/soronji3.jpg

BigTrick
12-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Also we should recognize the Palace girls who actually retired with FULL benefits.

Esther (married in Nov 2004)

http://www.bigtrick.net/sosua/esther.jpg
Vintage Photo courtesy of Whosudaddy

Mismo (married ?)

http://www.bigtrick.net/sosua/mismo.jpg

knotty
12-14-2004, 08:14 AM
aaaahhh Claudia....fucking missed out on the 3way with her and partner in crime, twice. I must've been a fool.

Black Ghost
12-14-2004, 11:08 AM
Mismo (married ?)

http://www.bigtrick.net/sosua/mismo.jpg

Deported :twisted:

RSMMAN
12-14-2004, 01:13 PM
Is Esther still working???????????
Yes Esther is married but the Question still is
IS ESTHER STILL WORKING AND HER #####??????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

psriches
12-14-2004, 08:15 PM
ah yes!!! Maria ester is definitely one of my favorites!!! she will be missed!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr3.jpg

psriches
12-14-2004, 08:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr2.jpg

JDR
12-14-2004, 08:24 PM
This can't be her, she wore WHITE? Hahaha

WSJ3
12-14-2004, 10:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr2.jpg

I never get tired of this view psriches buddy.

BigTrick
12-15-2004, 01:03 AM

I second that......great shot!

Esther moved to La Vega. She doesn't live in POP anymore. But I'm sure if you can find her, she will still trick. Once a hoe.....

Did Mismo get deported? To where Haiti? It ain't shit for her to come back across the border :? I thought I read something about her getting married and moving to Miami??

bmag
12-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Saw Esther a few weks ago. Wouldnt trick at all and I was kind of a regular :shock: . Maybe she's serious about this. I would like to see where these pics wound up tho

Black Ghost
12-15-2004, 10:20 AM

I second that......great shot!

Esther moved to La Vega. She doesn't live in POP anymore. But I'm sure if you can find her, she will still trick. Once a hoe.....

Did Mismo get deported? To where Haiti? It ain't shit for her to come back across the border :? I thought I read something about her getting married and moving to Miami??

Like you said she probably hopped right back over the border and got a hombre to take her to little haiti in miami. When Im down there i'll check.

bmag
12-15-2004, 11:27 AM
:?:

bmag
12-15-2004, 11:34 AM
more than two times, more than two trips

RSMMAN
12-15-2004, 03:25 PM
JimmyDR or anybody know of hotel in cabarete all inclsive where I can bring 1 girl for 2 or 3 nights ?????????

BrooklynBeas
12-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Black Ghost:

Did you mean to say, on your FIRST visit to DR?

:D

LMAO!!! I knew Lech would respond to this one...

JDR
12-16-2004, 08:30 PM
JimmyDR or anybody know of hotel in cabarete all inclsive where I can bring 1 girl for 2 or 3 nights ?????????

There are 4 - 5 on the beach as you enter Caberete. I stayed at The Taino and Caberete Condos.

continentalmike
12-17-2004, 02:27 AM
If you wanna bring 1 girl for a couple of nights try out your luck at the Albatros appartment hotel.. it's usually stuffed with dominicans too.. around us$ 25 a nigth for a simple studio with airco, separate bath, fridge..

RSMMAN
12-18-2004, 04:41 PM
JIMMYDR your the man how can a dominican get a tourist visa to
come to the USA ,,how hard ???????
:roll: :?: :?: :?:

JDR
12-18-2004, 05:08 PM

Find one that owns property and has 100,000 pesos in the bank and a job and its so easy.

Reel Deal
12-18-2004, 05:31 PM

Find one that owns property and has 100,000 pesos in the bank and a job and its so easy.Even then it's really, really hard...

gdogg
12-18-2004, 05:45 PM
I agree with RD, I heard that it's tough even with money. The money gives you an opportunity for the chance to get one.

RD, your avatar just scared me awake again. It's better than coffee!!
:lol:

JDR
12-18-2004, 05:48 PM
I agree with RD, I heard that it's tough even with money. The money gives you an opportunity for the chance to get one.

You know what, if it was easy, there would be a few 100 monthly getting into our great country, ditching the sucker, having babies and getting on wealfare.

WSJ3
12-19-2004, 10:29 AM

You know what, if it was easy, there would be a few 100 monthly getting into our great country, ditching the sucker, having babies and getting on wealfare.

It is never going to happen JimmyDR...

Post 9/11 INS is shutting down any new applications for US citizenship.

You can marry your chica and it will still take you years to get her into the country.

gdogg
12-19-2004, 10:47 AM
That would actually work well. You would have a very valid reason to keep your wife (or wives) stashed in the DR.

"I'd love to bring you home honey, but that damned government is determined to keep us apart!!"

WSJ3
12-19-2004, 10:49 AM
That would actually work well. You would have a very valid reason to keep your wife (or wives) stashed in the DR.

"I'd love to bring you home honey, but that damned government is determined to keep us apart!!"

At least it gives you a reason to travel to DR for the sex fest.

nuhomet
12-19-2004, 11:47 AM
My brother-in-law is an Doctor who studied in the US. They told him he had to go back to the DR for TWO years before he could even apply for a green card. This is a guy who got his degree and did his residency here in the US.

Now my father-in-law owes 8 houses in Santo Domingo. He can visit anytime he likes.

Reel Deal
12-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Post 9/11 INS is shutting down any new applications for US citizenship. Once again, Sammy, yoiu are talking out of your ass.

Your statement is patently wrong, period. It is complete nonsense.

Do research, then engage brain before fingers.

WSJ3
12-19-2004, 11:54 AM
My brother-in-law is an Doctor who studied in the US. They told him he had to go back to the DR for TWO years before he could even apply for a green card. This is a guy who got his degree and did his residency here in the US.

Now my father-in-law owes 8 houses in Santo Domingo. He can visit anytime he likes.

Life is good.

But this just proves my point...here you have a man that has the education and skills to make a positive contribution to the USA and they send him back...so imagine how they would treat a young dominicana with no marketable skills or education to speak of.

This kind of shite makes you question the entire "American Dream" concept.

Reel Deal
12-19-2004, 12:02 PM
There was a delay in processing visa applications while INS morphed into CIS. The bureaucracy grinds slowly, but is still grinding. Keep in mind there was a major reorganization.

DR apps are a mere fraction of the total visa applications.

My novia applied for Residency status in 9/1999 through the NYC office of the Vermont District-the largest of all the offices-and was told it would be approx. 400 days then. She is educated, owns property in Santiago, has $$$ in the bank, her father is a citizen, as are 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Hell, her cousin barely lost an election in Orlando as a County Comissioner (lost by 60 votes out of 200,000 cast).

She was told in August it will be 6 months. We feel confident her visa will be granted in 2005.

So it looks like the government definition of "400" days is more like 2200. This comes as no surprise, as the definition of an elephant is a mouse built to government specifications...

Reel Deal
12-19-2004, 12:12 PM

Life is good.

But this just proves my point...here you have a man that has the education and skills to make a positive contribution to the USA and they send him back...so imagine how they would treat a young dominicana with no marketable skills or education to speak of.

This kind of shite makes you question the entire "American Dream" concept.The American Dream is alive and well, Sammy. The fact that WE, as a government, have chosen to require protocol to Immigration to this country is something that has been in place for a very long time.

9/11 just changed the sloppy way the INS functions. It has NOTHING to do with the American Dream.

Go look at the way other countries conduct their Immigration business. It makes ours look like childs play. To get into New Zealand, for instance, you have to bring US$300,000 with you unless you bring an employment or professional skill they need. Many other countries are similar.

The US has a problem protecting its borders. Unfortunately, they just cannot single out a specific profile-like Radical Wahhabist males between the age of 18-40-without the ACLU screaming "discrimination", so we have to put all under the immigration microscope.

It is what it is.

Pisses me off about our southern borders, though. If we make those who choose to be law abiding enough to submit themselves to the "system", we just ought to put up a big fucking fence across the Rio Grande and make Mexicans do it, too.

Once again, do research before engaging brain and fingers.

BigTrick
12-19-2004, 12:51 PM
Bottom line.....the easiest way for most people to become American citizens is marriage.

continentalmike
12-20-2004, 03:42 AM
It's much easier in Holland.. a buddy of minejust had a chica over for three months.. worked out fine.. visa applied and processed in about 4 weeks, including visit to Dutch embassy in SDQ.. she is what could typically be called a nice girl though :)

vak
12-20-2004, 07:47 AM
It's much easier in Holland.. a buddy of minejust had a chica over for three months.. worked out fine.. visa applied and processed in about 4 weeks, including visit to Dutch embassy in SDQ.. she is what could typically be called a nice girl though :)

continentalmike:
Since you live in Holland, I was wondering if you had any Dutch inside info on mongering opportunities in Bonaire (a Dutch Scuba destination in the Carribean).

Regards,
Vak

psriches
12-20-2004, 10:55 PM

continentalmike:
Since you live in Holland, I was wondering if you had any Dutch inside info on mongering opportunities in Bonaire (a Dutch Scuba destination in the Carribean).

Regards,
VakI think Aruba is much better for the monger scene....

continentalmike
12-21-2004, 03:31 AM
sorry guys... from what I heard the Dutch Antilles are full of Dominicana's trying to make a buck.. Curacao has Campo Allegre.. otherwise I have no info.. but I am currently tapping into the Antillean scene here for some amateur ass... gotta love those booties!

bmag
12-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Vak
I worked last winter running scuba charters between St Maarten and St Kitts. St. Maarten has several places that are full of Dominicans that are great. Casablanca,Krystal's and another called the Seaman's Club(no shit) that has mostly Colombian ladies who are also great . All mostly about $40 USD. Other places we stopped(St Kitts-Saba-Statia) had little action but the diving was great there so the bi-weekly trips to St Maarten were best. St Maarten diving not great.

bmag
12-21-2004, 09:46 AM
trying to put in a pic of a colombian lady from seaman's club but cant seem to attach it. can someone help?

Dick Dawson
12-21-2004, 01:02 PM
trying to put in a pic of a colombian lady from seaman's club but cant seem to attach it. can someone help?

Do a Google search for free image hosting. Choose one of the sites that you like the best. Upload your photos to that site and then link them in a message. Most of those sites will show you how to do it.

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 02:02 AM
So last night I took all of the Palace chicas to the internet cafe and gave them my password so they could see what nice things we say about them. They were really interested in the pictures. I feel they will now have a better understanding of our needs. I feel they truly view me as a friend. I've always want the Palace girls to like me and I feel this was the perfect way to start my new relationship with them. I hope that the rest of you can start opening up your feelings and share them with the girls.

P.S. Soronji and I made love for the first time this trip. It was so wonderful

D_W_
01-01-2005, 04:50 AM
So last night I took all of the Palace chicas to the internet cafe and gave them my password so they could see what nice things we say about them. They were really interested in the pictures. I feel they will now have a better understanding of our needs. I feel they truly view me as a friend. I've always want the Palace girls to like me and I feel this was the perfect way to start my new relationship with them. I hope that the rest of you can start opening up your feelings and share them with the girls.

Man, this post is straight out of Bizzaro world.

Like when Superman meets his alter-ego.

Apos
01-01-2005, 09:26 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 11:07 AM

i·ro·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.

gdogg
01-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Nuhomet, are you still here? I hope I didn't pass you last night and didn't speak. I'm in C-5 at the Palace.

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Nuhomet, are you still here? I hope I didn't pass you last night and didn't speak. I'm in C-5 at the Palace.

I left C-5 at 7:30 in the morning on Friday. The grande in the small fridge was my gift to you. I would make sure the maid double cleans the sheets on that bed!!!

D_W_
01-01-2005, 11:37 AM

n. pl. i·ro·nies

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.

yeah..umm got it...uh huh.

gdogg
01-01-2005, 03:34 PM

I left C-5 at 7:30 in the morning on Friday. The grande in the small fridge was my gift to you. I would make sure the maid double cleans the sheets on that bed!!!

The maid must have raided the fridge...nothing was there! I just left touring Cabarete with Apostropheman, and he had nothing but great things to say about you. Sorry I missed you!

JDR
01-02-2005, 08:00 AM

The maid must have raided the fridge...nothing was there! I just left touring Cabarete with Apostropheman, and he had nothing but great things to say about you. Sorry I missed you!

What are we invisible? JJ, Mav, Raj and I were with you guys. :(

psriches
01-02-2005, 02:35 PM

P.S. Soronji and I made love for the first time this trip. It was so wonderfulHmmm!!! I post alot of pics and i don't always have nice things to say.. Are you talking about showing them this site? Someone help me out. Am i reading this wrong? I'm a little concerned..

WSJ3
01-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Hmmm!!! I post alot of pics and i don't always have nice things to say.. Are you talking about showing them this site? Someone help me out. Am i reading this wrong? I'm a little concerned..

I think he is just making a joke psriches buddy...

We don't need another repeat of the crap from the last time someone falsely accused another member of ratting him out.

JDR
01-03-2005, 07:55 AM
Its a joke, he doesn't stop. He kills us!

nuhomet
01-03-2005, 01:10 PM
n. pl. i·ro·nies

el_papi_chew_low
03-02-2005, 11:27 PM

Thas is what I crave. That raw innocense. Its probably gone now as Sosua becomes more and more commercial and the Internet plays a greater role in attracting prostitution revenue.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Wish I knew this world existed before now!!! But I'll just have to make the most of what it is now. The internet brought me that. It's about respect and appreciation. You read the stories, view the pics,and dream about all of this. Hopefully the Real Ones respect what's over there in paradise (especially if you've mongered stateside). Then show you're appreciation for it by not fucking it up cause you can stay here and do that!!!!!! Sorry I've died and I'm trapped in monger hell

Hurry up april, Hurry up april, Hurry up april........Now I need to find my ruby red slippers and click them three times..........

Just another newbie looking for guidance, direction, and a great bbbj, asspipe, threesome (none with soronji) then I've died and gone to a better place :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 09:53 AM

This has an eerie ring to it given recent events.

Escort_King
04-13-2005, 12:55 AM

Come on there seems to be a strong Dominican presense in Brooklyn... and they don't all play baseball.

Pana
04-13-2005, 01:01 AM

Come on there seems to be a strong Dominican presense in Brooklyn... and they don't all play baseball.
They came before 9/11 happend that was when the US was handing out visas like it was nothing.