02-28-2009, 01:51 PM
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/untitled.jpg

Summit
02-28-2009, 01:59 PM
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/untitled.jpg

Dude , she is a Bitch......

Hate the type that think they are better than the rest and try to act like it's your honor that she is there .mFor nothing cause at the end she is the same or easier than the rest.

I fuc%^ in the Ahole and gave her A2M just to make my point to her. had to break her.

MrHappy
03-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Hey domwolf, what was the name of the chick there with the crooked eye? I gotta get back to see her if she's still there.

The cast on my leg comes off tomorrow!!!!!

Summit
03-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Ruth my man

prtyr2
03-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey domwolf, what was the name of the chick there with the crooked eye? I gotta get back to see her if she's still there.

The cast on my leg comes off tomorrow!!!!!

I get in tuesday night. I'll meet ya there wed night and beers are on me!!!

Summit
03-01-2009, 04:04 PM
make it Thursday and it;s on like donkey kong

yourmomma999
03-01-2009, 09:22 PM

Hate the type that think they are better than the rest and try to act like it's your honor that she is there .mFor nothing cause at the end she is the same or easier than the rest.

I fuc%^ in the Ahole and gave her A2M just to make my point to her. had to break her.

you the man, that is exactly what you (we) need to do to them, break them down and show them what it is they are and do for a living. Our rules not theirs.

yourmomma999
03-01-2009, 09:23 PM

by the way where is she SD and what club or Sosua, or POP, I would love to do the same to her.

cyclops75
03-02-2009, 12:43 AM
any got pictures of her without her clothes

Summit
03-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Pal Alba is in santo domingo and it is not a P4P place, it's a regular carwash bar.

I get lucky and screw some of them cause i go there often and talk to them alot.

If you just go one day , you may get lucky if she is hard up for cash and feels you

MrHappy
03-02-2009, 06:05 PM
make it Thursday and it;s on like donkey kong

We gotta make it a week later.

I went to the docs office today, thinkin' I was going to get my cast taken off. He nixed that for another week, because my leg is swollen. For the life of me, I can't figure out what one has to do with the other.

So now, I go back again next Tuesday, and he said then I can lose the cast, and start therapy.

I thought it would just come off, and that would be that, but he says when it comes off, I won't be able to bend my leg.

What a pain in the ass..

BTW, this means not getting laid by any of the GF's since this shit went down. Not cool.

ElPlomero
03-02-2009, 07:26 PM

I went to the docs office today, thinkin' I was going to get my cast taken off. He nixed that for another week, because my leg is swollen. For the life of me, I can't figure out what one has to do with the other.

So now, I go back again next Tuesday, and he said then I can lose the cast, and start therapy.

I thought it would just come off, and that would be that, but he says when it comes off, I won't be able to bend my leg.

What a pain in the ass..

BTW, this means not getting laid by any of the GF's since this shit went down. Not cool.

I told ya.... should've been snake stew for dinner that night.

prtyr2
03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Works out good. I just had to push my Brazil trip back a week so will be in DR for 10 days rather than 4 or so. I have an amiga coming down from STI thursday this week and may actually hit the HRC for Ace Of Base. . . . . lol. . .so this thursday would not have worked, unless I showed up with a "date". . . . .we already tried that years ago at hot cafe and I promised to not do it again;-)

Next week I am down with pretty much any night and I am thinking we can get Yayow there as well!

What a pain in the ass..

yayow
03-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Next week I am down with pretty much any night and I am thinking we can get Yayow there as well!

Sounds like a plan.:rofl:

MrHappy
03-05-2009, 08:02 AM
I'll try to get us a day where we can hit Palalba in the afternoon, after work. Let's tentatively shoot for Wednesday late afternoon.

I can pick you guys up somewhere if you want.

Summit
03-05-2009, 10:57 AM
make it thursday and i'm in

MrHappy
03-05-2009, 12:56 PM
make it thursday and i'm in

Sounds like a plan..

prtyr2
03-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Are we talking next thursday? if so I am in. I have no problems cabbing it. . . .. I always take taxis. . . . .hint hint. . . . .curious dude;-) if yayow is down he and I can jump in the same cab. If Pal alba aint working there are other cool spots.

MrHappy
03-06-2009, 07:52 AM
Are we talking next thursday? if so I am in. I have no problems cabbing it. . . .. I always take taxis. . . . .hint hint. . . . .curious dude;-) if yayow is down he and I can jump in the same cab. If Pal alba aint working there are other cool spots.

If you guys ain't got my digits, let me know.