PDA

View Full Version : BB's - Who remains?

yourmomma999
03-01-2009, 12:15 AM
they shut me down the bastards. all I wanted was a phone number. If you can PM me if you have it that would be cool and greatly appreciated thanks. Escarlett. they will shut this one down to you JERKS!>. I guess I may have to venture into BB's to see her, but before I waste my time, I have heard a lot of the regulars left, so does anyone who has been there recently know if Escarlett, and Miel are still there, I mean before I book my stay and all, is it still worth going there? thanks.

3somefan
03-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Can you just email them and ask them for a list of their line-up??? Just a thought.

bachag
03-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Escarlet now lives in SD. No longer works in BB, but has occasionally visited when requested. Miel still works at BB. PM me if you want a phone number.

rugby.1
03-01-2009, 10:17 AM
i'll be there the 4th. 1st time there. i will try to find a few things out.- actually, i'll probably have more questions than answers, but i'll do what i can for ya

on another note, whats best way to get there from sosua?? i'm diving there this week-rugby.1

yourmomma999
03-01-2009, 08:25 PM
i'll be there the 4th. 1st time there. i will try to find a few things out.- actually, i'll probably have more questions than answers, but i'll do what i can for ya

on another note, whats best way to get there from sosua?? i'm diving there this week-rugby.1

go from the main road alejandro something i think past the the airport past playa dorada and the brugal rum factory, past burger king, past the torre alta area, past the local furntiture stores with the orange divider in the middle of the streets and then you will get to an area where you have a gas station with a black sign on your right and some factory looking buildings on both sides. at that point on your right you should see a small white sign with red lor black letters - I can not remember sorry, that says costambar, make a right, take the dirt road up to the gate, then from there look on the website and get the directions or print out the roads from google maps, last times I went without directions, and once you pass the gate it is easy to go down the wrong streets because you have to make a few turns. I do not want to steer you wrong but I am sure about how to get to the gate.

yourmomma999
03-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Escarlet now lives in SD. No longer works in BB, but has occasionally visited when requested. Miel still works at BB. PM me if you want a phone number.

I was there in December and Escarlett had returned, you are sure she went back to SD? thanks.

yourmomma999
03-01-2009, 08:30 PM
ok here are directions modified by me from the website

. As you leave Puerto Plata, there is a Texaco gas station on the right hand side. About 3/4 mile down the road, you will come to a stoplight that doesn't work. There is an abandoned plaza on the right hand side. Turn right here. This will take you into Costambar. Once you are through the gated entrance, keep on the main road.

You will pass Jenny's Supermarket on the right hand side and Pizza Plus on the left hand side. About 300 yards farther on, the road splits. Take the left fork and go past the Taxi stand

. Turn right at the first road. Follow this road and turn right at the 3 rd street ( Calle Enriquillo ). We are about 100 yards up on the right hand side.

hope it helps

Ter319
03-01-2009, 09:30 PM
If I remember correctly as you are going to BBs on the main road going to Costambar, at the entrance you will see a big sign that says Santiago and the distance you will make the right there, at the road, there is a abandon plaza, which was some type of construction company on my last trip in Nov.

remyman41
03-02-2009, 10:36 AM
I was there in December and Escarlett had returned, you are sure she went back to SD? thanks.

I think 3some gave you he best advice.

mirage6
03-04-2009, 10:57 PM
I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO HOOK UP WITH ESCARLETT IF ANYONE KNOWS HER NUMBER TELL HER I WILL BE AT BB FROM MAY 28 TILL JUNE 1ST

yourmomma999
03-08-2009, 05:56 AM
did that, they claim she is still there, thanks. but bachag who seems to know more says miel is and Escarlett is not. moved back to SD and only visits sometimes upon request. I would trust bachag or anyone on here before bb's because you never know who there is actually answering your question and if they are being honest or lying just to entice you to get your business. by the way, I spoke to Miel to try to hook up with her for morning sessions outside of bb's but says she only works at night, didnt bother to ask why. and I never did see her there in the day.

Can you just email them and ask them for a list of their line-up??? Just a thought.