PDA

View Full Version : Sosua 3/5-3/10 Seeking beach bar/restaurant info

Fliffy
03-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi All,

Yes, I'm a long time lurker but not a contributor. But this week will be my first trip back to the DR in many, many, years so I hope to have something to share afterwards. Thanks to the many regular posters for all their info. I feel well prepared to hit the ground running Thursday with my wingman.

But with that said, as I go back over my Sosua research notes I don't seem to have any info with regard to bars or restaurants on the beach. I'd appreciate any input with regard to favorite places to chill with a Presidente and a bite at the beach during the day.

Thanks.

Tiger
03-01-2009, 02:15 PM
My favorite beach bars are Latino's beach bar( say hi to Jonathon) & Papitos beach bar. They are around stall # 97 or 98. It is near the middle with a large area outside to watch the chicas pass. Also stop in to stall # 94 and say hi to Bob Barker.

balcoach
03-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Fliffy

I am to hit town on tuesday and will be there for your whole excursion. I always ride solo, so if you need a point in the right direction look me up. Look for the fat man they call Coach. during the day I can found around 4 roses or on the beach... where will you and your wingman be staying?

carolinajack
03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Beach stall #67 - they advertise here on the site - best seafood I've had in Sosua - always fresh and tasty. Very friendly folks.

...and oddly enough, the cafe attached to LaPassions has some good food too. Had dinner there twice and both times the grilled sea bass was light, fresh and filling.

gdogg
03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
If you want a good burger go to Siempre Sol (Herman's)...about midway down the beach toward Los Charamicos.