PDA

View Full Version : A-rod meets with MLB

NewsWhore
03-02-2009, 04:50 PM
In what he hopes will be the final chapter in his continuing saga with steroids, baseball player Alex Rodriguez met with MLB officials on Sunday to discuss his knowledge of steroids within MLB clubhouses. Though little was revealed from the two-hour meeting, a press release from MLB indicated that Rodriguez was cooperative in his declarations. Rodriguez was flanked by two lawyers, Jay Reisinger and James E. Sharp during the meeting in Tampa, Florida. ESPN reports that union general counsel Michael Weiner, MLB vice president of investigations Dan Mullin, MLB executive vice president for labor relations Rob Manfred, and senior vice president and general counsel for labor Dan Halem were also present at the meeting. "I'm only talking about baseball, I'm just excited that I have a game every day. That's where I belong. It's fun to be back out there," were Rodriguez's only comments. Rodriguez then departed for Jupiter, Florida where he will meet the Dominican team and prepare for the 2009 World Baseball Classic.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#12)