PDA

View Full Version : BlackBeard girl

Ram
12-04-2004, 11:02 PM
I everytime I look at the BB beauties I look at the picture of Elizabeth(3) I get a woody, any info on this girl? :shock:
I want to grab onto those pigtails and hold on for dear life....or is my imagination running too wild?

Feb 14 I show at BB, got the jacuzzi room for 6 nights!

Macky
12-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Do you mean the short, pleasingly plump Elizabeth or the tall, statuesque Elizabeth?

Ram
12-05-2004, 06:45 PM
The tall one with the blondish hair and long picktails. I have only seen the picture on the site, I am working up my imagination almost daily for my trip.

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/beauties/elizabeth3.html

Macky
12-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Don't know that one, saw her at the bikini contest a while back. I think she is the one who showed up in Sosua and messed up a novia relationship with another member by talking about what and who he did at BB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he posted her picture. Might be on another web site. But such concerns may not apply depending on your situation. Sound's like she likes to talk about the guys, but then which of the chicas doesn't?

Ram
12-05-2004, 07:27 PM
This is my first time down to DR so I want to try as many girls as possible.
I am not sure if I care what they say about me unless they belittle me if you know what I mean.

Thanks mackey

Dick Dawson
12-05-2004, 09:17 PM
It appears that there are at least 3 Elizabeths there. The two that have been described here and one that's short, skinny and dark skinned and also speaks some English. Her picture isn't on the site though. I saw all 3 of them when I was there early in November but only had the short, plump one (See my report for details.)

Macky
12-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Elizabeth the Short is great but watch out for her friend Andrea, who I named Superglue (never said it outloud of course) who will be around constantly mooching drinks and meals. It's fine to spend a little to be sociable but beyond a certain point it gets silly. Only an issue if taking Elizabeth for overnight or longer.