PDA

View Full Version : Who's been To BB's lately

rookie44
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM
I just got the March 09 newsletter and was pleased to see Yohanny back in the mix looking delicious. They also say the new Mamason who speaks english Rosalba is her name. Anyone deal with her? Also I heard that Andy is gone and the night manager "Paco" also is gone who took his spot?
I hope my faves are still around in a couple of months when I go back. Cristal, Karina, Anais, Gisell, Johana (La Shorty), Ines, Jossy, Hilda, Carolina. Whatever happened to Ivette/Ibel or Kilsea?

Revolutionrock77
03-05-2009, 07:28 PM
I wrote asking about Ibel, Johana the petite blonde and Sirena.

I was told they are all no longer at BB's.

In August, Ibel told me she was going to get married and possibly move to Belgium.

I rarely see a chica twice and I've never wifed up, but i was ready to lock out a few days for Ibel. Well, it was a great trip last August because of her. A once in a lifetime experience.

God bless her. .. I hereby declare her the patron saint of putas.

Ter319
03-05-2009, 08:40 PM
some one posted recently that Johana was still around and had her I would say in the last month or so. As for Ibel, I was told she was pregnant and that was as of Nov 08 and then some one else posted here that she married off to some Belgium who wanted to spend his last years with her.

Revolutionrock77
03-05-2009, 10:06 PM
some one posted recently that Johana was still around and had her I would say in the last month or so. As for Ibel, I was told she was pregnant and that was as of Nov 08 and then some one else posted here that she married off to some Belgium who wanted to spend his last years with her.

Ibel has moved in to the realm of legend.

yourmomma999
03-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Ibel has moved in to the realm of legend.

she definitely is not there anymore. not for a long while. she married someone and moved somewhere else.

splacksplack
03-19-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm living BB today and will post several reports about the last 6 days and confirm some of the things that have been mention on this board.

Before I do that I feel obligated to inform everyone know that Johanny (a crowd favorite) was banned from BB as of last nite. I'll provide details later but in short she has had several complaints lodged against her and the stunt she pulled last nite with me, basically put the icing on the cake and John cut her loose..

It was a shame because the session with her and her girlfriend Ibel/Ivette (and yes she was just reinstated 2 days ago) was better than advertised. I made sure ask the new mama-san about the prices prior to session and she informed me that it was 1300 for each girl. Well against my better judgement I gave them 1500 each. Ibel say something to Johanny in spanish and then she proceeded to tell me that I was ripping them off and I owed them 2000 peso each.....After I finished laughing, I kicked her out and Ibel was begging me not to cause a scene with John or the mama-san. I told her I would keep to myself and we went downstairs. I went to use the computer and when I was done, John and the new nite manager, Marco proceeded to tell me that she had been banned. Apparently, she came downstairs complaining about the 2000 pesos and John, the mama-san, & Marco told here that she was only entitled to 1300 pesos per girl for ST. Some words were exchanged and the end result was she is finished.....

Jimbo44
03-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Not sure what theyu look like, as I was ther for the 2/27 bikini contest only, but i am sure they will end up in sosua at night!!

eastcoastallstar
03-19-2009, 03:22 PM
:rofl:I knew that chick was gonna get it, some how. The bitch (and I mean bitch ) is completely overated! Good for her ass:rofl:

She tried the same thing on my wingman, we had a deal for Jacuzzi party and then some lovin in the room. Price was agreed upon, afterwards they both tried to flake out on him and then tried to claim that he had them for 4 hours. My wingman is not as confrontational as I am, so he felt bad. That shit pist me off. So good for her and her stank ass.:rofl:

I'm living BB today and will post several reports about the last 6 days and confirm some of the things that have been mention on this board.

Before I do that I feel obligated to inform everyone know that Johanny (a crowd favorite) was banned from BB as of last nite. I'll provide details later but in short she has had several complaints lodged against her and the stunt she pulled last nite with me, basically put the icing on the cake and John cut her loose..

It was a shame because the session with her and her girlfriend Ibel/Ivette (and yes she was just reinstated 2 days ago) was better than advertised. I made sure ask the new mama-san about the prices prior to session and she informed me that it was 1300 for each girl. Well against my better judgement I gave them 1500 each. Ibel say something to Johanny in spanish and then she proceeded to tell me that I was ripping them off and I owed them 2000 peso each.....After I finished laughing, I kicked her out and Ibel was begging me not to cause a scene with John or the mama-san. I told her I would keep to myself and we went downstairs. I went to use the computer and when I was done, John and the new nite manager, Marco proceeded to tell me that she had been banned. Apparently, she came downstairs complaining about the 2000 pesos and John, the mama-san, & Marco told here that she was only entitled to 1300 pesos per girl for ST. Some words were exchanged and the end result was she is finished.....

DCIronman
03-19-2009, 04:40 PM

I've never been to BB's so I've never seen this one. But I'd like to avoid her if I see her in Sosua.

Anyone have a pic of this infamous chica?

Kennilingus
03-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Before I do that I feel obligated to inform everyone know that Johanny (a crowd favorite) was banned from BB as of last nite.

That's some funny shit ... I got home to an email informing me that she is pregnant, and wants me to be the godfather of her baby when it is born.

I guess the timing was a tad off for me to declared el padre!!!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/685249b5de99c0a7b.jpg)

Yojanny is the one in the yellow ... second from the left.

Kennilingus
03-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Ok ... that didn't work so well ... so here is a cropped portion of Jimbos' bikini contest pic!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1142949c2e733d7bcb.bmp

husl2001
03-19-2009, 11:25 PM
I just got the March 09 newsletter and was pleased to see Yohanny back in the mix looking delicious. They also say the new Mamason who speaks english Rosalba is her name. Anyone deal with her? Also I heard that Andy is gone and the night manager "Paco" also is gone who took his spot?
I hope my faves are still around in a couple of months when I go back. Cristal, Karina, Anais, Gisell, Johana (La Shorty), Ines, Jossy, Hilda, Carolina. Whatever happened to Ivette/Ibel or Kilsea?

can you forward the newsletter? Never seen it...

cainer
03-20-2009, 01:29 AM
Ok ... that didn't work so well ... so here is a cropped portion of Jimbos' bikini contest pic!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1142949c2e733d7bcb.bmp)

Isnt this the one u had major issues with ken? She also doesnt look good in this pic, kind of chubby if u ask me. Did she gain weight? Or is this a picture of her already prego? I thought u posted some pics of her in the past Ken and from my memory of her, she was a doll.

thunderstar
03-20-2009, 05:03 AM
can you forward the newsletter? Never seen it...

If you log on to their web site you can give your "holiday" e mail address and once a month you will get an update on the goings on at BB.

Normally - a few nice pics to look at and a maintenance up date.
I can tell you that this month they brought some new towels no less!

yayow
03-20-2009, 08:02 AM
If you log on to their web site you can give your "holiday" e mail address and once a month you will get an update on the goings on at BB.

Normally - a few nice pics to look at and a maintenance up date.
I can tell you that this month they brought some new towels no less!

Actually you will get a newsletter twice a month, including new things that are going on, and photos of the latest bikini contest. Worth it to receive.

Kennilingus
03-20-2009, 08:56 AM
Isnt this the one u had major issues with ken? She also doesnt look good in this pic, kind of chubby if u ask me. Did she gain weight? Or is this a picture of her already prego? I thought u posted some pics of her in the past Ken and from my memory of her, she was a doll.

She does not do pregnitis well! Yep that's her, and it was taken by Jimbo on his last trip, and yep she's prego!

Here is a pic of Yojanny I took in November 08

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1142949c394e9dad1a.bmp

That's some serious slippage in only 4 months!

splacksplack
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
She actually looks more like the photo in the yellow bikini but without the gut. I have to be honest when I first saw her she look like the run of the mill "crackhead". Then she came up to me and I asked what her name was and she replied Johanny. I then ask if she liked women and she stated yes and that her girlfriend Ibel will be here later....

Patoine1
03-20-2009, 01:09 PM

Just came back from BB's on the 18th and I had a blast. Check out my report - http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168017
Rosalba is real cool and helpful. Keeps the girls on their toes.

Cristal is still there, she won the Bikini contest while I was there. Johana, Josie, Hilda, Carolina are all there as well.

The new night manager is Marco. From what I could tell he's cool too.

Patoine1
03-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Did I see you while I was there?

rookie44
03-20-2009, 01:33 PM
[quote= Then she came up to me and I asked what her name was and she replied Johanny. I then ask if she liked women and she stated yes and that her girlfriend Ibel will be here later....[/quote]

Is it true that Ibel is back Always a favoritehttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/lol.gif

Revolutionrock77
03-20-2009, 09:19 PM

Maybe it was extra because Johany is pregnant. After all, that is more than 2 chicas. . a happy hour (+) Sounds reasonable. : D

Ibel. . I'm on my way!

sonrisa
03-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Maybe it was extra because Johany is pregnant. After all, that is more than 2 chicas. . a happy hour (+) Sounds reasonable. : D

Ibel. . I'm on my way!

Do any of these pregnant working girls really know who the father is? Sleeping with so many guys, I suppose accidents can happen. Or do they have regular boyfriends who do the impregnating job for them? Are they just not as careful at home or do they, and presumably their boyfriends, want to settle down and have a family. On a side note, I was looking at some photos in the threads from one of the recent reports and three of the girls I was with last October/November now look pregnant! That'll put some sweat on the old brow. I was not, however, with Yohanny, but a friend I met there was with her for two days. Congratulations, Daddy!

Hoseman
03-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Do any of these pregnant working girls really know who the father is? Sleeping with so many guys, I suppose accidents can happen. Or do they have regular boyfriends who do the impregnating job for them? Are they just not as careful at home or do they, and presumably their boyfriends, want to settle down and have a family. On a side note, I was looking at some photos in the threads from one of the recent reports and three of the girls I was with last October/November now look pregnant! That'll put some sweat on the old brow. I was not, however, with Yohanny, but a friend I met there was with her for two days. Congratulations, Daddy!
What boyfriend?I have never met a girl in the D.R. who will admit to having one It's A running joke with me maybe one day one will admit to it.

DCIronman
03-21-2009, 01:51 PM

Most have a dominican boyfriend that is banging them without protection. That's why you'll rarely find one above the age of 20 that doesn't have at least one child.

splacksplack
03-21-2009, 10:28 PM
@Patoine1....Yeah I was there....wassup H-Town.....I got ur number from our peeps in Memphis....I'm gonna hit you up this week.