PDA

View Full Version : First Time

Heero
03-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Ok i've tentitvley have plans for my first trip to dr, bb to be specific, for late may early june so i have a couple of questions.

1. From what i've read on this website it seems like a lot of the chicas at bb like to "wife" up. I think for my first trip i wanna fuck as much putas as possible so a. is that a big problem at bb or b. thats how all the resorts are and i just need to kick her ass out when im done.

2. is more hardcore things such as anal included in full service or is that something thats gotta be negotiated before hand and roughly how much over the 1500-2000 normal price would something like that be.

3. Is 3 nights too short for a first trip?

4. From what i've been able to gather it seems that Sousa is nearby( i could be wrong), is it worth making the trip there or is for a first trip the chicas at bb enough

5. BBBJ, is that the rule or the exception. Honestly i've never gotten a a covered bj before in my life so i wonder if u guys think thats thats necessary at bb.

6. I'm gonna be there the weekend of the bikini contest, are the chicas in it the normal ones that are always at bb or do new chicas come for the event?

Sorry for the laundry list of questions but any answers you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

steviewonder
03-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Ok i've tentitvley have plans for my first trip to dr, bb to be specific, for late may early june so i have a couple of questions.

1. From what i've read on this website it seems like a lot of the chicas at bb like to "wife" up. I think for my first trip i wanna fuck as much putas as possible so a. is that a big problem at bb or b. thats how all the resorts are and i just need to kick her ass out when im done.

2. is more hardcore things such as anal included in full service or is that something thats gotta be negotiated before hand and roughly how much over the 1500-2000 normal price would something like that be.

4. From what i've been able to gather it seems that Sousa is nearby( i could be wrong), is it worth making the trip there or is for a first trip the chicas at bb enough

5. BBBJ, is that the rule or the exception. Honestly i've never gotten a a covered bj before in my life so i wonder if u guys think thats thats necessary at bb.

6. I'm gonna be there the weekend of the bikini contest, are the chicas in it the normal ones that are always at bb or do new chicas come for the event?

Sorry for the laundry list of questions but any answers you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I can only attempt question #3 & #4 and #5 as BB has never been on my radar.

#3 Is really whether you see the glass halve empty or halve full:rolleyes:
#4 Is Sosua about an hour away from BB, and it is a total different buffet of action that over 4 to 5 nights would fill your appetite.:corky:
Your concern over BBBJ is something you need to discuss with the chica as something you insist on especially if she wants to secure you for the long haul. If she is not in agreement then move on to next in line. As far as anal, if you try to get them before hand to agree, then you are dead in the sack in getting it. Best to get her as hot as possible and your chances are greater she'll give it up with no problema! Especially if your going to run the marathon with her at BB. or even Sosua;)
Just remember a little ass goes along way in these neck of the woods!:eek:

ponderosa
03-11-2009, 09:47 AM

Heero,

I have been to BBs more times than I care to admit and let me give you my 2 cents.

1. The girls will try to "wife-up" on you, especially when the girls sees you are a newbie. BBs has ST (1-2 hours, usually one "pop") and TLN (mid-evening to the next morning, at least two "pops", night and morning) rates. If you stick to ST to start with and say "no gracias" if they push for more, you will have no problem. Do the same if you go TLN (I LOVE TLN). Don’t let it bother you if you see the chicas “pout” when you tell them "no mas", they are only trying to work you. It will really only take a couple encounters to take care of the "wife-up" problem as word will spread that you are not the "wife-up" kind. These chicas talk to each other and word spreads with them fast.

2. Anal is not included in their normal service (usually oral and variations of straight sex only) and many chicas will not do that. Some chicas that provide that service will include it if they really like you, but I wouldn't count on it. With the length of your stay I would suggest you talk to the mamma-son there and tell her what you want. She will point you in the right direction. Many of the chicas that provide anal do not want the other girls to know they do it, so talking to them in the presence of other chicas may not get you the straight answer. I really have no idea how much more they may ask, if anything, but the mamma-son will let you know.

3. I can only say for myself, but 3 nights will definitely give you the flavor of the place and if you decide to come back you will know for yourself what you would like to do next trip down.

4. Sosua is relatively close, but not right next door. You are talking about a good 35-40+ minute drive from Costambar on the other side of the Puerto Plata airport. If this is your first encounter with a Third World Country, I would strongly advise you NOT to drive and take a taxi to BBs and the same if you leave "campus" there. You could take a motoconcho (small motorcycle) ride sometime while you are there, but believe me, it is not for the faint of heart.

5. I have run into cbj, but bbbj is what I normally run into. From what I have read on the boards, cbj is getting to be much more the norm, but I really couldn't say for sure. I have been there enough that the chicas know what I like and I don't have to say much. This is an area that you could discuss with the chica before sealing the deal. Just say "sucky-sucky sin condom" and they will understand.

6. As a general rule most all the chicas in the contest are available unless they have already made commitments. Since there are 2 contests a month, they split up the girls so they are in only one of these contests a month. If memory serves correct they go with 16 contestants per. There will be a bunch of chicas on the sideline while festivities are unfolding too. There occasionally are some other outside chicas that show up in the contest, but I have not run into that much. Really this is an opportunity for the girls to “advertise” their wares. If you see something you like you can sometimes hook up for that evening while she is in the contest by talking to them directly, but the girls in the contest are rather busy and telling the mamma-son that you would like to hook up with one of them while the contest is going on will usually work out.

P

Heero
03-11-2009, 02:12 PM
ponderosa and steviewonder thanks for the info. I think for the most part I am looking for the st experience versus tln, so that info was greatly appreciated. any especially delicious girls at bb that i should keep my open for?