PDA

View Full Version : We on for tomorrow at Pal Alba?

prtyr2
03-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Just making sure. 5ish at the famous Pal Alba bar?

I am in and am pretty sure mrhappy and domwolf are?

Yayow? Gonna bring your high fiving, fist bumping, salsa dancing badself down with us? if you are we should meet up in gazcue and share a cab etc.

Summit
03-12-2009, 04:19 PM
I am In

MrHappy
03-12-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm in too.

Got phys. Therapy at 3 for an hour, so I've got an hour to get there from Abel Gonzalez on Lincoln.

I may be a few minutes late, but I doubt it. I've got your digits and domwolfs if I have a problem.

Yayow, let me know if you need a ride(if you're going)

prtyr2
03-12-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm in too.

Got phys. Therapy at 3 for an hour, so I've got an hour to get there from Abel Gonzalez on Lincoln.

I may be a few minutes late, but I doubt it. I've got your digits and domwolfs if I have a problem.

Yayow, let me know if you need a ride(if you're going)

I spoke to yayow. . . .he was a bit iffy, but I put the pressure on him so I think he will come on out. If he does he and I can jump in a taxi. Way easier than you making your way over from gods country. . . . . .lol. . .

No problem if ya run late. . . . the beer is cold! I may have 2 buddies from canada over tomorrow if they are into it I'll drag em along. One has lived in Cuba, spends months each year in DR and has made a few trips to Buenos Aires. He is currently living out by san isidro.

Summit
03-12-2009, 06:19 PM
OK, sounds like a plan.......... anyone else, just let us know so we can give you the address

yayow
03-12-2009, 08:03 PM
More than likely will make it, would like to check it out, plus P2 is certainly persuasive. But will verify with P2 tommorrow late morning. If going will take a walk to his place and hitch a cab from there.

Summit
03-12-2009, 08:30 PM
the more the merrier.......

MrHappy
03-13-2009, 10:20 AM
More than likely will make it, would like to check it out, plus P2 is certainly persuasive. But will verify with P2 tommorrow late morning. If going will take a walk to his place and hitch a cab from there.

Look at it this way. If you don't go, I'm going to search for you to the corner of the earth, and shake you until you don't know what day it is.

Maybe I'll make you buy me a beer too. Yuk yuk

See ya there!!

prtyr2
03-13-2009, 11:14 AM
Look at it this way. If you don't go, I'm going to search for you to the corner of the earth, and shake you until you don't know what day it is.

Maybe I'll make you buy me a beer too. Yuk yuk

See ya there!!

Just got off the phone with yayow. . . . I made him an offer he couldn't refuse so we will be there!

Rysheir
03-18-2009, 04:59 PM
So how was it guys?

yayow
03-18-2009, 05:10 PM
So how was it guys?

There's a thread called ISOC crawl or something like that gives some of the details.