PDA

View Full Version : help

yourmomma999
03-14-2009, 05:00 AM
Anyone here have experience with picking up chicas at the car washes in puerto plata? thanks. I know people actually have their cars washed while they wait but I noticed even in the am like after 10am or so that sometimes these places have too many girls to be only waitresses, are they just locals chillin having a drink or are they there for ST? thanks.

3somefan
03-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Uncle226, myself and his girl went to the big one POP in Feb (check out my report). There were about 3-5 average to hot girls working there or just there. They posted for some pictures and chatted for a little while. They seemed available. I didn't take one as I already had plans once we got back to Sosua. There was a bar, restaurant and carwash there. This was probably before 2pm in the afternoon.

thunderstar
03-14-2009, 08:23 AM
I think its all about timing.
I have a couple of times – gone in to have the car washed, had a beer and waited – but there was not much about.
This was at Azuca ( I think its called Home Run now ) and Roys place next to Mountain View.
As with everything, especially in the DR – its about timing!

Good luck – the hunt is part of the fun!

KoKi9290
03-14-2009, 05:22 PM
A buddy and I went to the big POP carwash on the way out of town toward Santiago on a Saturday night and it was packed. Live entertainment. Lots of talent but impossible to know who to hit on and if any were pros. Willie from the NG was there the night before and likes the place. I would think if you went with him it would be a good time. This night, we were the only gringos in a crowd of hundreds and got lots of attention but everyone is sitting at tables, loud music and it would have been tough to hit on a chica. Footnote: Right next door is a little bar with a bunch of working chicas. Only problem is it's dark as shit but some of the chicas looked good.

the_Jayman
03-14-2009, 05:53 PM
the music is too cot damn loud ! ! !

yourmomma999
03-16-2009, 01:54 AM
that is true though
the music is too cot damn loud ! ! !