PDA

View Full Version : SDQ March 19-22/2009 Help needed!

pleasuregarden
03-14-2009, 11:47 PM
:DGuys. I stumbeled upon this great forum by sheer luck. My wingman and I will be in SDQ this month after a 6 year break due to work, wifes and life in general. I am truly jealous of you all!!! We did alright the last time at casa modelo and taking some jaragua chicks to the princessa cabana. I am sure things have changed over the years but not by much. What are the best places now? We just changed hotels to the courtyard, as it seems more chica friendly. We are looking for a gfe with a 9 or 10 and dont mind dropping us 200 for a 24 hour period for the right chicas. Not really into wasting a lot of time for the hunt. Also, is anyone down there while we are down there? Have any of you set up like a 4-5 guy and 6-10 chica orgy? So, total gfe for tln + or wild orgy is on the menu!!! Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Just a quicky I can get from the Mrs at home. P.s.: If any of you need info on mongering in germany, let me know, I can hook you up. Thank's in advance.

yayow
03-15-2009, 01:23 AM
:DGuys. I stumbeled upon this great forum by sheer luck. My wingman and I will be in SDQ this month after a 6 year break due to work, wifes and life in general. I am truly jealous of you all!!! We did alright the last time at casa modelo and taking some jaragua chicks to the princessa cabana. I am sure things have changed over the years but not by much. What are the best places now? We just changed hotels to the courtyard, as it seems more chica friendly. We are looking for a gfe with a 9 or 10 and dont mind dropping us 200 for a 24 hour period for the right chicas. Not really into wasting a lot of time for the hunt. Also, is anyone down there while we are down there? Have any of you set up like a 4-5 guy and 6-10 chica orgy? So, total gfe for tln + or wild orgy is on the menu!!! Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Just a quicky I can get from the Mrs at home. P.s.: If any of you need info on mongering in germany, let me know, I can hook you up. Thank's in advance.

Glad you are back but dropping that 200 US, which is equivalent to 7,000 pesos, kind of fucks up the chica pay scale and raises the prices for everyone else. There are plenty of places you can find that 9 or 10 chica, read some of the old trip reports. The easiest place would be at some of the casas or strip clubs, you get a chance to look over the merchandise, and make your deal. Foxy's has had real good talent lately.

But above all do yourself a favor and read some of the trip reports, that is your best source of information in my opionion.

pleasuregarden
03-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll check out Foxy's and try to keep the prices low. Just don't want to waste a lot of time looking.

Summit
03-17-2009, 02:24 PM
what type you looking for........ did you see the chicas i posted , that type ? let me know

greydread
03-17-2009, 04:42 PM
We are looking for a gfe with a 9 or 10 and dont mind dropping us 200 for a 24 hour period for the right chicas. Not really into wasting a lot of time for the hunt. Also, is anyone down there while we are down there? Have any of you set up like a 4-5 guy and 6-10 chica orgy? So, total gfe for tln + or wild orgy is on the menu!!! Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=105068

Ask for exactly what you want and you will get it. Order to taste.

pleasuregarden
03-18-2009, 01:41 PM
what type you looking for........ did you see the chicas i posted , that type ? let me know
Domwolf, I like the one listed under "dominican Chica" and certainly "what a pair". Not big on the afro and black features. European look with a nice dark tan. Do like big chest but not sloppy fat, mostly dark hair. Looks are important but attitude is paramount. Just a total gfe for a few days. Leaving Newark in 17 hours, can't wait!!!!

pleasuregarden
03-18-2009, 01:45 PM
greydread, thanks for the link. will make sure to hit it up.
Any of you down in sdq this weekend, pm me your # and maybe we can hook up. Or let's meet at the Sports Bar in the Jaragua!!!