PDA

View Full Version : In SDQ on March 22,23,24

islandman
03-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been reading up as much as possible......the site is awesome and I will become a paying member after I get back and see what money I have left... :-)

I was wondering if anybody will be in town during this time. Being a newbie to mongering, I could sure use some guidance. :-) I am sure, even with all the valuable information from this site, I will be like a deer in headlights... (completely lost and frozen... haha)

I will be at the Intercontinental which sounds to be a bad choice for chica friendly hotels but I had a free voucher for the hotel and figured I would use it..... If necessary, I can change to another.

So I would love to meet up with some members and buy a round and shoot the shit.....anybody...... Bueller?? haha

Thanks

greydread
03-19-2009, 12:43 AM
I will be at the Intercontinental which sounds to be a bad choice for chica friendly hotels but I had a free voucher for the hotel and figured I would use it..... If necessary, I can change to another.

Fuck changing hotels. It doesn't get any better than free. Use the cabanas for your Chicas. They are plentiful and cheap. Go and enjoy Santo Domingo. Don't even try to bring Chicas to the Intercontinental. The bribe for the night crew will cost more than the pussy you're getting.

prtyr2
03-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi Guys,

I have been reading up as much as possible......the site is awesome and I will become a paying member after I get back and see what money I have left... :-)

I was wondering if anybody will be in town during this time. Being a newbie to mongering, I could sure use some guidance. :-) I am sure, even with all the valuable information from this site, I will be like a deer in headlights... (completely lost and frozen... haha)

So I would love to meet up with some members and buy a round and shoot the shit.....anybody...... Bueller?? haha

Thanks

I am out of town or else would have been glad to show you around etc. Do you speak any spanish? if so and you want a taxi driver that can show you the ropes www.taxidominicano.com He knows all the chica spots and will not accept a commission from them etc.

islandman
03-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the replies.......

So I am not a very good Spanish speaker but I know some..... haha 4 years of Spanish classes in school and I can barely understand someone unless they are speaking slowly and using basic words.... (como se llamas?) I have enough in my head to survive but not enough to have "game" in Spanish...haha How likely is it to find chicas with some English skills?

Anyway, I am getting very excited and pretty nervous too... haha... a Chivas on the rocks should take the edge off though.

So I have almost completed my packing.....
condoms......was there anything else I needed? Nothing else seems to come to mind... haha

Alright guys, I hope to run into some of you while I am there... I will check the board if I can while I am there..... oh yeah, I was planning on bringing my laptop..... anybody know if there is a safe in the rooms at the Intercontinental or should it be safe in my room laying out?

Thanks again for everything..... I hope to become a veteran member one day... haha...

Later