PDA

View Full Version : Best Places to stay for married mongers

rookie44
03-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Me and the wife plan on going to Sosua in early July on our way to Blackbeards. We were wondering what would be the best place to stay for a mongering couple. The wife is Puerto Rican and speaks Spanish. I sent an email the New Garden they said that they catered to the single guy. They didn't seem to really encourage a stay there because we were a couple. though they quoted a room for $70 a night in early July. When we stayed at BB's we had a great time and we were treated very well by both the managment, the girls and other mongers that were staying there. We just wanted to Sousa a try. Is there anyplace in Sousa that couples should not go? also is there places that people reccommend for couples , Does La Passions let couples hang out and score?

Jimmydr
03-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Me and the wife plan on going to Sosua in early July on our way to Blackbeards. We were wondering what would be the best place to stay for a mongering couple. The wife is Puerto Rican and speaks Spanish. I sent an email the New Garden they said that they catered to the single guy. They didn't seem to really encourage a stay there because we were a couple. though they quoted a room for $70 a night in early July. When we stayed at BB's we had a great time and we were treated very well by both the managment, the girls and other mongers that were staying there. We just wanted to Sousa a try. Is there anyplace in Sousa that couples should not go? also is there places that people reccommend for couples , Does La Passions let couples hang out and score?

Stay at NG if you are a mongering couple.

yayow
03-22-2009, 07:37 PM
La Passions have some of their girls that are bi and I know that couples have frequented there in the past, I would suggest clicking on the link to la passion found on this site and you can send them any inquiries directly.

As far as hotels not really sure, but one of the condos in town wouldn't be a bad bet, for example Tradewinds, the Palms or even Caribe Campo.

Hoseman
03-22-2009, 07:38 PM
I don't see why passions would be a problem since some of the girls are Bi and you would more than likely be paying for anything you got,but who know you maybe able to hook up with one of the Bi girls after work.

Jimbo44
03-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Just let NG know that you and your wife are cool iwth getting down with 3 ways or wht ever your kinks are. Ask for room 1 or 14 as they each have 3 beds in them!!

weyland
03-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Married couples are welcome at Field of Dreams. They also have one or two double rooms and suites.

thunderstar
03-23-2009, 05:23 AM
Hey Rookie – my wife and I are exactly the same as you.
In Sosua we have stayed at :

The Delphin – Opposite the playro – No problems for having extra fun there. ( Budget hotel )
The Voromar – Again – no problem for couples to play there. ( Top end of budget range places )
Club Residential – Its low key – and I guess you not looking for big parties – its fine for a couple and the occasional friend. Although – the beds arnt that strong and we managed to break a bed. ( Mid Range quality )
The Palms – Again – no problems – nice neighbours!
Field of Dreams – a lovely place – couple friendly and a great place to chill depending on your requirements.
Casa Manna – Opp Tradewinds next to the Palms – nice views, very open as the kitchen and living area are open to the elements – so only good if the weather is good.

All of the above I can say are no problems for couples that stay there and have the occasional friend for fun.

Finding the girls :

La Passions – Peter will help you – tell him what you require and he will point you in the right direction for the appropriate girl.

On Sosua beach – the same thing with Herman at Siempre Sol – tell him what you want and he can normally find the right girl for you.

Clubs of a night time – once the girls work out that you are a couple playing together the bi sexual girls will normally come and introduce themselves to you. Hit and miss really. Only had one really bad experience and that was at the end of the night and we wanted to grab some girl, any girl! It was our fault as much as anything else!

Obviously Crystals – when you go in there the bi girls will introduce themselves to you once they know that you are there to play together.

If you have time – Go to Harbour View – have lunch will Billy – his mobile phone has to be one of the best “little black books” on the north coast.

Have fun at Blackbeards – that’s where we started off in this game!

weyland
03-23-2009, 06:14 AM
Very helpful post, Thunderstar.

Rookie, if you do visit Siempre Sol, ask Herman if he has found my book yet. :rolleyes: