PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait

Heero
03-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Just booked my first trip to DR, gonna be staying at Black Beards at the end may :D:corky::D:corky: can't wait

Jimmydr
03-22-2009, 09:19 PM
The beginning of the end, life will never be the same.

Jimbo44
03-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Not sure how long u r staying but u have to put Sosua night life on your hit list b4 u depart!!

3somefan
03-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Have fun!!!

Heero
03-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah i'm i cant wait. I'm going with mirage 6 and his wingman, so hopefully we make it into sousa

riclagriclag
03-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Hi, Its beautiful Barba Negra great place to visit but to stay there you must have a car.

Rick-Mass

joeysterr
03-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Just booked my first trip to DR, gonna be staying at Black Beards at the end may :D:corky::D:corky: can't wait

Good move Heero!http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif

I am so hesitating between Sosua and BB. I see the price is $55 but how much is ST and TLN at BB?

I've been reading the website for about a month plus but the prices I got for BB are from 06' and 07' and I know prices went up!! for example I saw that in Sosua back in 06' TLN was 1500p...you get my point right?

My dates will coincide yours if I go to BB!!

Jimbo44
03-24-2009, 11:47 AM
It is still 1500 per night depending on the speciman of CHICA you choose. Another 500 is not going to break the bank if the chica is a lot of fun in the clubs and of course in the cama as well. Be sure to bring cheap regalas ( gifts) for the chicas. Lipsticks, nail polish, eye makeup, 1.99 panties, etc. This sometimes is the deciding factor on a TNL or not. Have them pose in the panties, or any other chica wares you bring, and DO NOT for get to have your camera out and ready to use!!!!!!!!!

joeysterr
03-24-2009, 12:39 PM
It is still 1500 per night depending on the speciman of CHICA you choose. Another 500 is not going to break the bank if the chica is a lot of fun in the clubs and of course in the cama as well. Be sure to bring cheap regalas ( gifts) for the chicas. Lipsticks, nail polish, eye makeup, 1.99 panties, etc. This sometimes is the deciding factor on a TNL or not. Have them pose in the panties, or any other chica wares you bring, and DO NOT for get to have your camera out and ready to use!!!!!!!!!

YES INDEED!!! 1500 TLN at BB!! hOOOt!! ok.....mmmh....damn I'm fucked....now I am REALLY in between! Sosua VS BB????......

Jimbo44
03-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Joeysterr, if u r the type of guy who just enjoys hanging out every day at the pool and not really going anywhere else, because the house chcas are at you every day, and all u have to so is walk them up to your room, and everyday eat at the same place you are fucking and laying at the pool, then BB's is for you! I am not trying to knock BB's,it is probably a great place for 1 or 2 nights, but for myself, I need to move around, explore the different sites that are all walking distance in Sosua, and at night go bar hoping on the strip where 100 times more chicas are to choose from than at BB's.

joeysterr
03-25-2009, 12:12 AM
Joeysterr, if u r the type of guy who just enjoys hanging out every day at the pool and not really going anywhere else, because the house chcas are at you every day, and all u have to so is walk them up to your room, and everyday eat at the same place you are fucking and laying at the pool, then BB's is for you! I am not trying to knock BB's,it is probably a great place for 1 or 2 nights, but for myself, I need to move around, explore the different sites that are all walking distance in Sosua, and at night go bar hoping on the strip where 100 times more chicas are to choose from than at BB's.

Got it!! yeah I am really going to do 3 nights there but this board is more emphasize on Sosua so I have been reading more about there than anywhere else!!!! CRAVING for Sosua!!

So my plan is like this: Sosua for the 3-4days and one day at BB for the bikini contest.....Best of Both Worlds:iconTU:

Thanks for the taking the time Jimbo44!! one day I'll do the same for a newbie!:)

Heero
03-25-2009, 02:32 AM
hey joesterr we should definitely link up because im gonna make a point of making it to sosua at least two of the nights im there, so i can catch a wider variety of chicas

Jimbo44
03-25-2009, 10:11 AM
By the way, what dates will u be around??

Hoseman
03-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Got it!! yeah I am really going to do 3 nights there but this board is more emphasize on Sosua so I have been reading more about there than anywhere else!!!! CRAVING for Sosua!!

So my plan is like this: Sosua for the 3-4days and one day at BB for the bikini contest.....Best of Both Worlds:iconTU:

Thanks for the taking the time Jimbo44!! one day I'll do the same for a newbie!:)
Thats sounds like a good plan.

mirage6
03-27-2009, 01:24 AM
Yeah i'm i cant wait. I'm going with mirage 6 and his wingman, so hopefully we make it into sousa

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WE WILL BE IN SOSUA U CRAZY -CANT WAIT TO HIT UP SOSUA

mirage6
03-27-2009, 01:27 AM
YES INDEED!!! 1500 TLN at BB!! hOOOt!! ok.....mmmh....damn I'm fucked....now I am REALLY in between! Sosua VS BB????......

DO BOTH HOOK UP WITH SOME GUYS AND SPLIT THE CAB FARE - WHAT I DO IS I HOOK UP WITH A GUY AND TELL HIM I WILL NEED HIS SERVICES for certain days then we agree on a price and he usually hangs with us and last time its was cheap for l3 of us we all split it up and it was like having our own personal chauffer

mirage6
03-27-2009, 01:31 AM
Hey jimbo - are u planning another trip in may if so let me know would like to meet you - i have met a few of the other members before when they had the bbq in the hamptons and some guys in dr as well and I am always looking to meet isoc members. I love reading your reports you do a good job and love the pics!!!!

joeysterr
03-27-2009, 02:33 AM
hey joesterr we should definitely link up because im gonna make a point of making it to sosua at least two of the nights im there, so i can catch a wider variety of chicas

By the way, what dates will u be around??

My dates are not definite as I haven't buy the ticket(I know I knowhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbdown.gif) but it is set to be between May 21 til' May 25th.

What about you Heero?

And you Jimbo??

Jimbo44
03-27-2009, 12:53 PM
I am already booked for 4/15 to 4/21. On 4/17 5 other guys, 3 of them newbies will be landing all from NY. I will babysit up to a point. No matter what, I will be doing my thing tho!!

the_Jayman
03-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Forget about the cost ! ! !

fly down and have a drink or 2 on initial desent . . .

get out of the airport and grab some pesos and a frosty and GO TO IT ! ! !

i miss it sooooooooooo much . . . keep a smile on your face and the chip off your sholder . . .

GREATEST VACATION EVER IN THE HISTORY OF YOUR LIFE ! ! !

if she give's you any shit . . . tell her " Jo no comprendo" . . "me no es speaka no espangol" . . . BLOW ME POR FA VOR ! ! !

you lucky bastard ! ! !

ElPlomero
03-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Hi, Its beautiful Barba Negra great place to visit but to stay there you must have a car.

Rick-Mass

You might want to rethink this. I never rent a car in The DR. Maybe it's because I'm chicken and maybe it's because I don't want to get extorted when a Dominican hits the car I've rented.

Taxis in Costambar may be a little pricey, but what's a few nights in jail or the drama surrounding dealing with the police and courts worth, should you be unlucky.

Further, BB's has a few things to do. I went there 5 times, so far and never had a problem finding something to do. There's a beach up the street, a few restaurants, and some activities on site.

Also, make sure when you go to Sosua and strike a deal with a chica to spend the night with you, you remember to tell her that you're staying in Costambar before getting up to leave. You may be surprised that she doesn't know where it is and is afraid to go all the way there.

Just a few thoughts.

joeysterr
03-28-2009, 12:30 AM
if she give's you any shit . . . tell her " Jo no comprendo" . . "me no es speaka no espangol" . . . BLOW ME POR FA VOR ! ! !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's a classic!http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif

Heero
04-23-2009, 11:26 PM
My dates are not definite as I haven't buy the ticket(I know I knowClick to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbdown.gif)) but it is set to be between May 21 til' May 25th.

What about you Heero?

And you Jimbo??

yeah i'm all booked from may 28th to 31st, so cant really change. anyone else gonna be there around then?

Jimmydr
04-24-2009, 08:45 AM
There are aways people around, just book it and go.

Hoseman
04-24-2009, 02:01 PM
There is going to be a gang of Members there during that time.Check the events Calendar.I am sure there are some that's not listed also.