PDA

View Full Version : MARCH 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronxbomber
03-26-2009, 07:37 PM
One more day and I will FINALLY be in Sosua... Can not wait to get it poppin.... See everybody there and thanks for all the great info i got on this board to help me prepare...... I will post a trip report once i return

TropicBob
03-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Have agreat time...I came within hours of pulling the trigger and arriving today in Sosua...just stay away from my girls (1 or 2 you know).

3somefan
03-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Have a Blast!!!!!

Looking forward to your report. Keep your head on your shoulders and try to think with that head as much as possible and you should be fine!! :)

JD426
03-26-2009, 10:34 PM
In my best Foghorn Leghorn Voice,
A saay ,,, A saay, this Boy is gonna get himself into soooooo much trouble over there. :rofl: But it will be fun reading about it .:rofl:

Seriously , have a GREAT time BronxBomber.
and don't forget your camera.

trEPP33
03-26-2009, 10:41 PM
I always wish I was on my way there and it's always good to hear someone else is starting their trip. I so much wish it were me!

nomad
03-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new here, just trying to find my way around, I am coming to the Dominican April 23----30th, Airmiles is sending me to Playa Dorada, all inclusive, no cost to me....
I am single and coming {I hope many times;)} alone, I have booked myself two nights at Blackbeards, gonna see the 100th bikini contest, also have seen the La Passion website so plan on spending a day there also.
I have also noticed another place but not sure about it yet, can't remember the name right now, just outside the Dorada complex I think...
If anyone can point me in the direction of a good time, sure would appreciate it....

wjscuba
03-26-2009, 11:12 PM
One more day and I will FINALLY be in Sosua... Can not wait to get it poppin.... See everybody there and thanks for all the great info i got on this board to help me prepare...... I will post a trip report once i return

I will be in town friday till wednesday. Hope to run into you for a drink.

Hoseman
03-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Hello everyone, I'm new here, just trying to find my way around, I am coming to the Dominican April 23----30th, Airmiles is sending me to Playa Dorada, all inclusive, no cost to me....
I am single and coming {I hope many times;)} alone, I have booked myself two nights at Blackbeards, gonna see the 100th bikini contest, also have seen the La Passion website so plan on spending a day there also.
I have also noticed another place but not sure about it yet, can't remember the name right now, just outside the Dorada complex I think...
If anyone can point me in the direction of a good time, sure would appreciate it....This don't really Get started at Lapassions till after 4 the girls are rolling in about that time.

ElPlomero
03-27-2009, 09:13 AM
If anyone can point me in the direction of a good time, sure would appreciate it....

Do a search on "all inclusive" and read why you should just get a hotel in Sosua or book the whole trip into BB's and skip the whole all inclusive experience, particularly in Playa Dorada.

This assumes that you are going to POP for girls as opposed to laying on the beach with a bunch of young couples and families.

papirazzi
03-27-2009, 09:28 AM
This don't really Get started at Lapassions till after 4 the girls are rolling in about that time.

It's even better around 8

Beads
03-27-2009, 09:45 AM

Walk to the main road outside the Playa Dorado complex and within walking distance on the main road you will see a sign for Field Of Dreams. Might want to spend a night or two there as your not going to find much local action inside Playa Dorado. DominicanBilly from this site runs the place. Hell for the extra $200 or so you'd have a better time with a spare room at Field Of Dreams.

spinner1414
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Have fun and looking forward to your post when you return!

voltage69
03-27-2009, 12:05 PM
RGKV.. most all inclusives dont let you bring chicas in. but if they do, they charge you for her for the night since she can now use all their amenities and eat the food they have once shes in. they usually charge you more than the chica does. looks like youre going to have to find some short stay hotels. you could always see if theres a room open somewhere and rent it for the week for your escapades

nomad
03-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks everyone for all your help....since this is my first trip to the Dominican and I knew of Blackbeards thats why I took the all inclusive at the Dorada complex, knew it was close to blackbeards...also since the all inclusive was free I took it, I don't really plan to spend a lot of time there, a couple of nights already booked at Blackbeards and a gentleman from La Passion has recommended a couple of places to stay near their establishment so as you can see I plan on leaving with a smile on my face:D
One thing I would like is if some of you can give me the heads:rolleyes:up on what to expect with the girls, whats available, costs, anything that keeps me safe and sound......once again people thanks for your help
See you april 23...........:iconTU:

the_Jayman
03-27-2009, 08:41 PM

fuck you ! ! !

I miss my button ! ! !

yayow
03-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks everyone for all your help....since this is my first trip to the Dominican and I knew of Blackbeards thats why I took the all inclusive at the Dorada complex, knew it was close to blackbeards...also since the all inclusive was free I took it, I don't really plan to spend a lot of time there, a couple of nights already booked at Blackbeards and a gentleman from La Passion has recommended a couple of places to stay near their establishment so as you can see I plan on leaving with a smile on my face:D
One thing I would like is if some of you can give me the heads:rolleyes:up on what to expect with the girls, whats available, costs, anything that keeps me safe and sound......once again people thanks for your help
See you april 23...........:iconTU:

read the trip reports for regular chicas, as far as that information. As far as the chicas from Blackbeards read the reports from guys that have stayed there, they have a pretty standard menu, which will be explained to you upon arrival.

bronxbomber
03-27-2009, 09:37 PM
For everybody who will be in sosua I will be the 22 year old puerto rican dude with a mohawk so ya cant miss me....

And with that I am AIRBORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sicpup71
03-27-2009, 09:38 PM
For everybody who will be in sosua I will be the 22 year old puerto rican dude with a mohawk so ya cant miss me....

And with that I am AIRBORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL WHEN?? I'LL BE THERE THUR. THE 2ND.

bronxbomber
03-27-2009, 09:52 PM
March 28th- April 3rd

sicpup71
03-27-2009, 10:14 PM
March 28th- April 3rd

good first drinks on u,lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TropicBob
03-28-2009, 03:26 PM
March 28th- April 3rd

Change of plans, the trigger is pulled. I will be looking for a mohawk????? Times are achanging now....