PDA

View Full Version : Pasta and other goodies...

BrooklynBeas
12-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Mav... when is the pasta stand going to open in front of your store... i heard there is going to be a very famous chef in town and he will let the customers sample his fine foods... Heard he also makes wonderful baked ziti minus the sauce

MisterPink
12-09-2004, 09:34 AM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
12-09-2004, 09:43 AM
I read a review about this new chef on DR1.
He makes a wicked Betty Crocker Brownie for desert!

actually his maid came up with this invention... where instead of actually making cookies she pours the whole mix into a pan and makes the cookies in a brownie form... its really good...

D_W_
12-09-2004, 11:11 AM
I read a review about this new chef on DR1.
He makes a wicked Betty Crocker Brownie for desert!

actually his maid came up with this invention... where instead of actually making cookies she pours the whole mix into a pan and makes the cookies in a brownie form... its really good...

FOURTH THREAD with Baking anecdotes....I'm starving already! :twisted:

Jimmydr
12-10-2004, 08:49 AM
We signed a lease for a place with 50 tables near Sosua. Stop on by when you are there. We are calling it Moma Leones'!

nuhomet
12-10-2004, 11:08 AM
We signed a lease for a place with 50 tables near Sosua. Stop on by when you are there. We are calling it Moma Leones'!

Hey, when I was in the service everyone told me about the tables at Korean bars. Five guys could fit at the table and five girls under the table. First guy who smiled or moaned had to buy a round. Might work in the D.R.

Don Tomas
12-10-2004, 11:11 AM

Hey, when I was in the service everyone told me about the tables at Korean bars. Five guys could fit at the table and five girls under the table. First guy who smiled or moaned had to buy a round. Might work in the D.R.

A Win-Win situation if you ask me! :D

vagabond
12-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Near Sosua, where is that ?

vagabond
12-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Why want you tell us where the place is Jimmy ? Don't you want any customers ?