PDA

View Full Version : Taking Pictures

prettyricky
03-28-2009, 08:51 PM
I've been browsing the forum and see a lot of photos taking of Chicas. I see pictures of them taking clothes off, erotic poses, in the shower nude, in strip joint. Are they OK taking pictures of them? Even during sex?

yayow
03-28-2009, 08:57 PM
I've been browsing the forum and see a lot of photos taking of Chicas. I see pictures of them taking clothes off, erotic poses, in the shower nude, in strip joint. Are they OK taking pictures of them? Even during sex?

Depends on the chica, some or cool with it and some are not. It is a good policy to check with them first and make sure, and if you want to take pictures in an establishment, definitely make sure it is cool.

prettyricky
03-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Do they generally ask for money (such as tips) when you want to take picture of them?

weyland
03-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Do they generally ask for money (such as tips) when you want to take picture of them?
Some might if you don't include it in your negotiations. If you haggle a chica down from her original asking price she might not allow you to take pictures without agreeing to pay her original price. I have only found it a problem with the "full-time" whores in Sosúa. With "part-time" putas less of an issue.

cainer
03-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Some might if you don't include it in your negotiations. If you haggle a chica down from her original asking price she might not allow you to take pictures without agreeing to pay her original price. I have only found it a problem with the "full-time" whores in Sosúa. With "part-time" putas less of an issue.

I fiound this to be true more times then not.

MOnger-Cuanto

chica-2500

monger- only i give you 1500

Chica-ok

Back at the room

monger-undress pls

chica-ok

monger-i take photo now

chica-What???? You pay me only 1500 and you want naked photos as well? No way, that costs more.

Monger -fuck

weyland
03-29-2009, 07:05 AM
Monger "only I give you 1500"
Monger "undress please"
Monger "I take photo now"
Monger "Fuck!"
Just out of interest, what nationality is this monger friend of yours? Same as Borat's? As with many of us learning a foreign language, the first thing he has mastered is the use of obscenities.

jadedguy
03-29-2009, 07:28 AM
Many chicas will definitely use it as a bargaining chip for more pesos. If my plan includes photos, I mention it beforehand.

thunderstar
03-30-2009, 09:28 AM
I was at a party once. It was a party of a famous bar owner on the beach in Sosua!
There was a girl there called Gina – well she was pretty hot and she was teaching all the other girls how to give the perfect blow job and I was the “instruction tool kit”.

Well a good time was had by all – good humoured, flowing drinks and a party atmosphere.
She started playing with my wife and I asked if I could take pictures? She said yes of course - $100 ( US ) per picture.
I started snapping away and then found out she was serious – she had the real ass hole over the whole thing and it soured the mood. I deleted all the pics but the atmosphere in the party had gone.
Make sure you fully understand and get permission first.
Of course – all the pics are “no internet”!

Skynyrd
03-30-2009, 09:40 AM
Just out of interest, what nationality is this monger friend of yours? Same as Borat's? As with many of us learning a foreign language, the first thing he has mastered is the use of obscenities.

LMAO the accent sounds like Borat :)
but hes still starting out to high at 1500 !! start at 1000 and let her come back at 1500 then settle on 1200 :)
Dont forget to tell her you want naked pics of her AND HER MOM :)
(Yall knew I was a whoredog)

weyland
03-30-2009, 10:16 AM
She started playing with my wife and I asked if I could take pictures? She said "Yes, of course - US$100 per picture". I started snapping away and then found out she was serious – she had the real asshole over the whole thing and it soured the mood. I deleted all the pics but the atmosphere in the party had gone. Make sure you fully understand and get permission first.

So that's why last month that bar owner asked me when the limey "party-pooper" would be back!

Thanks for the warning, TStar. I am sure we will all bear it in mind next time we take your wife to a sex orgy. (Well, the rent money has to be paid).

And another thing - if you persist in using that crappy fontface I shall use my considerable influence here to get you banned.

prettyricky
03-30-2009, 12:02 PM
She started playing with my wife and I asked if I could take pictures? She said yes of course - $100 ( US ) per picture.
I started snapping away and then found out she was serious – she had the real ass hole over the whole thing and it soured the mood. I deleted all the pics but the atmosphere in the party had gone.

That was what I was afraid of. Every hoes there want some money where ever they can. Thanks for letting me know.

weyland
03-30-2009, 12:34 PM
That was what I was afraid of. Every hoes there want some money where ever they can. Thanks for letting me know.
It was a good warning by Thunderstar and by others. There was a case about a year ago when one of our members got jailed over the issue of taking pictures and posting them on the web. I think he paid quite a bit to get out of jail and get out of the country and I am not sure if he has ever come back, although he was previously a regular DR visitor. However I suffer from Alzheimer's (or similar), as many of the members here are often kind enough to remind me, so someone else may have clearer recollections of the TT case. It was not straightforward and there was more to it than ever got told here.

On the other hand, let's keep in in proportion. I have posted hundreds of chica pictures here, including a high proportion nude and even of "intimate" actions and I have never paid a peso to be allowed to take them. In some cases it is just possible that the chica may have added an extra 500 pesos (tops) to the price she would otherwise have agreed to but it has never been mentioned as a specific surcharge to me so I think has rarely occurred, if ever.

I am sure hundreds of members could say the same. Most of the dangers are not so much to do with taking the pictures for our own collections (they are often flattered by this) but with posting them over the internet. When they ask me why I want pictures I always tell them I need them for jerking off in England where it is cold and wet (true) and I get no sex because I am old and ugly (also true) and they laugh and agree. You handsome young studs from the sunny States might find it harder to convince them of that justification.

Needless to say I always also come out with the standard bullshit about they are an exceptional chica whom I wish to remember always, etc, etc.

greydread
03-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Most Dominicanas are very image conscious and love being shown pictures of themselves. The problem comes in when the use of digital photography is approached in an insensitive manner like it's on the menu or something. I've had fun taking photos with these Chicas as a part of the mating ritual and it starts with fully clothed smiles and cute poses, then escalates into groups and hugs, intimate poses and as long as she's still having fun with it there is usually no limitation. Lively music helps. Dominicanas also love to dance and there's something about getting their hips swaying that seems to render clothing useless and inhibitions unnecessary. Scotch also helps with this.

The key is that you have to make it fun for her in the same way that you have to make sex fun for her in order to enlist her best effort. Otherwise it's just a fucking job. :(

Being a little respectful about where you post is also important. If you post a Chica that 500 other guys stick their dicks into on the same forums that they frequent, sooner or later some asshole is going to drink the puta's Kool-aid and get mad when he sees her on the 'net.

I have many pictures of many women and many of my favorites are at least partially clothed. A seductive and suggestive pose which shows any woman in a complimentary light will never be an issue.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/875949946ea475888.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/87594797688901b47.bmp

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/875946e6b976872e9.jpg

What's the common denominator in the above photo's?

By the time I click, they're all feeling up to something naughty. If you feed them, loosen them up a little with light banter and alcoholic beverage, play a little music and invite them to enjoy themselves there's pretty much nothing they won't let you do. Even though at the bottom line, it's about money...we don't treat every aspect of our interactions as transactions.

sicpup71
03-30-2009, 04:53 PM

MOnger-Cuanto

chica-2500

Chica-ok

Back at the room

monger-undress pls

chica-ok

monger-i take photo now

chica-What???? You pay me only 1500 and you want naked photos as well? No way, that costs more.

Monger -fuck

response- OK NEXT !!!!!

Tiger
03-30-2009, 05:25 PM
As everyone has stated......always ask first. I never have a problem. Most chicas love to have their pics taken and then love to check the pics out. Some guys will take portable printers and make prints to give to the chicas. The main thing is to be respectful with them.

blacksultan
03-30-2009, 08:02 PM
An iPhone camera is a perfect device for mongering photojournalism.
Get your pics!!!!

the_Jayman
03-30-2009, 08:14 PM
I've had pretty good luck with the camera/camcorder . . .

I never ask before the fact . . . I fire up the camera in the bar . . . keep myself in lots of the pictures . . .

lots of pictures of my friends and the palm trees . . .

I never negotiate it into the deal . . . just lucky ? ? ?

naaaaaaaa . . . just drinkin ! ! !

blacksultan
03-30-2009, 08:17 PM
I wish I had a fuck you button right now. :)

the_Jayman
03-30-2009, 08:35 PM
I wish I had a fuck you button right now. :)

I miss you bitch . . .

prettyricky
03-30-2009, 11:02 PM
I've had pretty good luck with the camera/camcorder . . .

I never ask before the fact . . . I fire up the camera in the bar . . . keep myself in lots of the pictures . . .

lots of pictures of my friends and the palm trees . . .

I never negotiate it into the deal . . . just lucky ? ? ?

naaaaaaaa . . . just drinkin ! ! !

That must be it..... Keep yourself in a lot of the pictures.:)

When your're in the bar, or whatever you guys call it in DR. (I will be in Santo Domingo). I guessed you were very high energy and having lots of fun with these hoes. They probably feed of your energy and they're like what the fuck i'm going to take picture with this fun guy. One person in a forum I use to be in, he always conversate with the hoes and get to know them. He always flatter them, or compliment them to get them to do things.

How about nude photos of them in the bedroom? Did you have any luck there?

blacksultan
03-31-2009, 01:34 AM
That must be it..... Keep yourself in a lot of the pictures.:)

When your're in the bar, or whatever you guys call it in DR. (I will be in Santo Domingo). I guessed you were very high energy and having lots of fun with these hoes. They probably feed of your energy and they're like what the fuck i'm going to take picture with this fun guy. One person in a forum I use to be in, he always conversate with the hoes and get to know them. He always flatter them, or compliment them to get them to do things.

How about nude photos of them in the bedroom? Did you have any luck there?

I gotta a "couple" of pics with my dick in a chica's mouth and looking ladylike (some of them) with their clothes on. Taking pictures is fun. It definitely adds to the experience. As for posting them (stateside included), I will not do that in the foreseeable future on any site.

eldorob
03-31-2009, 08:05 PM
I gotta a "couple" of pics with my dick in a chica's mouth and looking ladylike .

Wha...huh....but...wha?? Maybe Tom Jones can explain it.

YouTube - Tom Jones - She's a Lady 1971 live

eldorob
03-31-2009, 08:07 PM
. . . I fire up the camera in the bar . . . keep myself in lots of the pictures . . .! !

Yeah yeah, that's the key, try to keep yourself in the picture.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816480b90516e8f7.jpg

Tiger
04-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Yeah yeah, that's the key, try to keep yourself in the picture.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816480b90516e8f7.jpg)

She didn't seem to mind having her pic taken. But then again....looks she had her mouth too full to complain about anything.

Jimbo44
04-01-2009, 09:02 AM

MOnger-Cuanto

chica-2500

Chica-ok

Back at the room

monger-undress pls

chica-ok

monger-i take photo now

Monger -fuck

I don't think so!!!

In my world, it would be, "no fotos, no ficky ficky, y no deniro para ti!" Vamanos, ahora mismo!!:lol:

blacksultan
04-01-2009, 10:12 AM
She didn't seem to mind having her pic taken. But then again....looks she had her mouth too full to complain about anything.
Don't be fooled. I know a chick who can carry on a full conversation with a dick in her mouth.

Jimbo44
04-01-2009, 01:17 PM
I think one reason many guys fail to load up their pics is because they find it time consuming. First of all, once you add them to the File Images, an easy and fast way to get them to your thread is to simply open up ISOC as a second screen and you can ALT Tab back and forth. Another quick way to copy the BB code is to click in it and then hit ALT A to highlight all of it, then hit ALT C to copy, then ALT Tab to go back to your post and then ALT V to add it to the post. ALT tab again to go back to your Images. I do this all the time, this is why I do not mind adding pics to my posts.

eldorob
04-01-2009, 08:49 PM
She didn't seem to mind having her pic taken. .

She didn't mind the camera at all.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d431ab819.jpg

eldorob
04-01-2009, 08:52 PM
I think this is the chica that knocked over my video cam. And then I spanked that cute little ass...:evilgrin::devil:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d4371dfcc.jpg

eldorob
04-01-2009, 08:54 PM
I get turned down for pics occasionally, but I never negotiate it up front. It is a good idea to break out the camera early tho, and have some fun with it. It's put them more at ease.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d43a3578d.jpg

blacksultan
04-01-2009, 09:57 PM
I get turned down for pics occasionally, but I never negotiate it up front. It is a good idea to break out the camera early tho, and have some fun with it. It's put them more at ease.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d43a3578d.jpg)

I agree. Break it out early. If they say no and u aren't trying to give a propina for the pics, don't press the issue. The pussy might not act right. And I want the pussy to act right.

thunderstar
04-02-2009, 03:26 AM
The pussy might not act right. And I want the pussy to act right.

Love it! :rofl:

prettyricky
04-02-2009, 09:14 AM
I think this is the chica that knocked over my video cam. And then I spanked that cute little ass...:evilgrin::devil:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d4371dfcc.jpg)

Good stuff Eldorob. Where did you find this girl.

Jimbo44
04-02-2009, 12:34 PM
I agree. Break it out early. If they say no and u aren't trying to give a propina for the pics, don't press the issue. The pussy might not act right. And I want the pussy to act right.

And I thought you were into ASS?

blacksultan
04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
And I thought you were into ASS?

Ass as an appetizer, pussy for dessert.

weyland
04-02-2009, 01:47 PM
So what's the main course then? Self-abuse?

prettyricky
04-02-2009, 02:00 PM

You would lick a girl ass?

greydread
04-02-2009, 02:58 PM

Well, you'd better do something with it before it gets angry!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8759481b2ae4c8047.jpg

blacksultan
04-02-2009, 04:31 PM
I have in the past and will in the future. Trust me, the pussy will get extra wet. Most women dig it unless they have an aversion to anything being placed in their ass. Here is a tip: lick their ass and massage their clit at the same time. U will be amazed by the response u get from the woman. This practice is not for everybody but I would rather do that as opposed to whippin out some silly ass vibrator or some S&M bullshit. To each his own.

blacksultan
04-02-2009, 04:33 PM
So what's the main course then? Self-abuse?

Fuckin'

blacksultan
04-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I am most likely lickin' some ass 2nite among other things.

weyland
04-02-2009, 04:44 PM
I would rather do that as opposed to whippin out some silly ass vibrator.
And it's far more environmentally friendly than using an electrically powered gadget. Keep licking those anuses, Black Sultan, and save the planet almost single-handedly.

Good to meet you briefly last month, by the way. I am sorry I didn't recognise you straightaway but you are so skinny these days.

eldorob
04-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Good stuff Eldorob. Where did you find this girl.

She usually strolls Sosua beach during the day. I don't recall ever seeing her at nite on the strip. I don't have a cel for her.

prettyricky
04-02-2009, 07:59 PM
I have in the past and will in the future. Trust me, the pussy will get extra wet. Most women dig it unless they have an aversion to anything being placed in their ass. Here is a tip: lick their ass and massage their clit at the same time. U will be amazed by the response u get from the woman. This practice is not for everybody but I would rather do that as opposed to whippin out some silly ass vibrator or some S&M bullshit. To each his own.

LOL, How this thread went from taking a picture to licking a chica on the ass.:rofl: I'm going to do that with the girl that I date, but I don't think I'm going to do that with hoes.

Who knows if an ass is right in front of me I got to do something.:smile:

JuanElGriego
04-02-2009, 08:09 PM
LOL, How this thread went from taking a picture to licking a chica on the ass.:rofl: I'm going to do that with the girl that I date, but I don't think I'm going to do that with hoes.

Why not?

I've heard of guys saving their "freak" for the hoes, but this is the first i'm hearing of the opposite.

KoKi9290
04-02-2009, 09:15 PM
As everyone has stated......always ask first. I never have a problem. Most chicas love to have their pics taken and then love to check the pics out. Some guys will take portable printers and make prints to give to the chicas. The main thing is to be respectful with them.

A few noths back, I saw a guy with a portable printer taking pix all over Sosua. He would then print the foto for the chicas. They loved it and hammed it up, posing and getting outrageous. (and this was in public) Chicas would never have agreed to pose for fotos. Not a one thought about the fact that his digital camera contained all their pix for posterity. They were focused soley on the paper in their hands.

Jimbo44
04-03-2009, 12:00 AM

Ahh,, duh, like ...... Yeah, I would!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/685249d58948f27fa.jpg

blacksultan
04-03-2009, 12:55 AM

Who knows if an ass is right in front of me I got to do something.:smile:

It can mean the difference between potentially getting freaked or getting fucked in some cases. Fortunately for me, I like both.

blacksultan
04-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Try taking a picture of a freshly licked asshole. Catch a Kodak moment.

Jimbo44
04-03-2009, 09:17 AM
I will do just that in 11 more days and a wake up!!

Jimbo44
04-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Maybe I will try and begin my trip with my tongue opening up this bonita bunda??

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/685249d58e745af0f.jpg

prettyricky
04-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Why not?

I've heard of guys saving their "freak" for the hoes, but this is the first i'm hearing of the opposite.

Man, this is interesting to know.

If it's a P4P hoes, I don't think I want to lick a girl on the ass, or even going down on the girl. There is so much stuff going on outside of this world. I don't know what I'm going to catch.

Do a lot of you guys eat pussy in D.R. on P4P hoes?:wink:

weyland
04-03-2009, 04:55 PM
If it's a P4P hoes, I don't think I want to lick a girl on the ass, or even going down on the girl. There is so much stuff going on outside of this world. I don't know what I'm going to catch.

Do a lot of you guys eat pussy in D.R. on P4P hoes?

Let's find out, shall we?
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=173916

blacksultan
04-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Man, this is interesting to know.

Do a lot of you guys eat pussy in D.R. on P4P hoes?:wink:
I do. It has to go through a "scrubin bubbles treatment" and an inspection. I can't speak about others though. To each his own. There are risks. This is a dirty game we play on a sexual and psychological level. Some get dirtier than others.

JuanElGriego
04-03-2009, 08:45 PM
There are risks. This is a dirty game we play on on sexual and psychological level. Some get dirtier than others.

I've had chicks down there tell me about guys who ask them to pee in their mouths .... eating pussy doesn't even register on the 'freak' level.

Jimbo44
04-03-2009, 11:55 PM
It is very true, cause i have been told about it too. I know a few hos up here in NY as well, and golden showers, even if not in the mouth is a huge kink amongst us sick perverts.

blacksultan
04-04-2009, 03:43 AM
I've had chicks down there tell me about guys who ask them to pee in their mouths .... eating pussy doesn't even register on the 'freak' level.

Pesos for piss.

jadedguy
04-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Wow, pesos for piss :D Each to his own. I support people getting their freak on in their own way.

As for pictures, I was in country last year when the "photo shakedown" occurred with an ISOC member. He was sitting in jail, and she was on Sosua beach. Literally...as a certain helpful beach bar owner we all love pointed her out as she strolled by.

Point is, photos are great, just get permission of course, and even then just exercise a bit of caution.

Oh and back to the golden showers bit. I was in DC and feeling the need a couple of years back, so I hooked up with an escort. ( cursing the stateside prices all the while)
After the deed, we were having a drink in the hotel bar and she was discussing a couple of congressmen who were occasional clients. One of them enjoyed laying on the bed while she stood, straddling them and let fly all over their head and face. The funniest part was that she was charging them about triple what I just paid her for several hours of FS. LOL :D :D

eldorob
04-04-2009, 09:13 AM
I've had chicks down there tell me about guys who ask them to pee in their mouths .... .

My main fetish is Spanking a Skinny Pregnant Redhead with Freckles and an Overbite. Although I usually have to settle for a lessor combination of those.

And an LP Soapy for anyone that can get me a cel # of the Sosua chica that matches the above criteria.

But pissing into your mouth, thats just plain wierd...:rofl:

jadedguy
04-04-2009, 10:17 AM
LMAO :D

blacksultan
04-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Wow, pesos for piss :D Each to his own. I support people getting their freak on in their own way.

As for pictures, I was in country last year when the "photo shakedown" occurred with an ISOC member. He was sitting in jail, and she was on Sosua beach. Literally...as a certain helpful beach bar owner we all love pointed her out as she strolled by.

Point is, photos are great, just get permission of course, and even then just exercise a bit of caution.

Oh and back to the golden showers bit. I was in DC and feeling the need a couple of years back, so I hooked up with an escort. ( cursing the stateside prices all the while)
After the deed, we were having a drink in the hotel bar and she was discussing a couple of congressmen who were occasional clients. One of them enjoyed laying on the bed while she stood, straddling them and let fly all over their head and face. The funniest part was that she was charging them about triple what I just paid her for several hours of FS. LOL :D :D

oh say can you pee.

prettyricky
04-04-2009, 12:57 PM

No way, eating pussy is just giving back to the hoes. If you don't mind, how many guys she been with.

Golden shower...I wonder if the hoes charge them more, but then again they have to piss sometimes. Why not on a John.:lol:

Hoseman
04-04-2009, 01:25 PM
No way, eating pussy is just giving back to the hoes. If you don't mind, how many guys she been with.

Golden shower...I wonder if the hoes charge them more, but then again they have to piss sometimes. Why not on a John.:lol:Just cuirios.Do you ask Women you date how many Men they have been with?

Jimmydr
04-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Just cuirios.Do you ask Women you date how many Men they have been with?

Does it matter?

Jimmydr
04-04-2009, 01:39 PM

Its all included!

Hoseman
04-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Does it matter?Not to me I was just wondering he basically saying that How many Men a Woman has been with was A factor in eating her Pussy.Women I fuck around with I have no Ideal how many men they have been with I never ask.

Maretti
04-04-2009, 03:30 PM
It could be not as many as you might think.
You'll be surprised to find out how many beautiful women leave Classicos empty handed every night.
I was there recently and know of two who didn't score not even once in a week.
Probably some hoes (as you like to call them) phuck less than your wife or mine! :D

greydread
04-04-2009, 04:25 PM
It could be not as many as you might think.
You'll be surprised to find out how many beautiful women leave Classicos empty handed every night.
I was there recently and know of two who didn't score not even once in a week.
Probably some hoes (as you like to call them) phuck less than your wife or mine! :D

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/875948f1275a999c7.jpg

Amen!!

yayow
04-05-2009, 11:58 AM

You are a true connoisseur sounds like you got it down pat. When is the instructional video coming out???:p I want my own copy, autograped of course!!:corky:

yayow
04-05-2009, 12:04 PM
A few noths back, I saw a guy with a portable printer taking pix all over Sosua. He would then print the foto for the chicas. They loved it and hammed it up, posing and getting outrageous. (and this was in public) Chicas would never have agreed to pose for fotos. Not a one thought about the fact that his digital camera contained all their pix for posterity. They were focused soley on the paper in their hands.

I used to have one of the small portable printers as well and you are right the chicas love to get their photos right after having them taken. Loosen them right up. My portable printer is currently in storage, so haven't used it for awhile, but I have a jetink printer attached to my computer, and although often I don't give them the photo right away when you go back to where you met them and hand them a photo, they love it. And they will remember you, and you are more likely to get treated the right way by them and their friends.

prettyricky
04-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Just cuirios.Do you ask Women you date how many Men they have been with?

I'm talking about P4P hoes. That's all I'm talking about in this forum. You know what it doesn't matter at all to me cause I just going to fuck them with a condom. I do ask them in a subtle way as a curiousity. I don't go direct and ask them how many men they been with tonight.

One person respond on this thread, saying you be surprise that hoes go empty handed. How often does that happen? If she's hot and she could get a chance to make money why not?

I don't know it's going to be the first time I'm heading to DR, so I'm just learning.

Jimmydr
04-05-2009, 12:24 PM
I don't know it's going to be the first time I'm heading to DR, so I'm just learning.

Just read about 100 of the finest trip reports and you will be ready.

yayow
04-05-2009, 12:48 PM
I do ask them in a subtle way as a curiousity. I don't go direct and ask them how many men they been with tonight.

I really have never asked the chicas how many guys they been with because the majority of them will lie anyway, only telling you what they think you want to hear. But I do remember one chica that I had spent a lot of time with on one trip, during my travelling days. She is not in Sosua anymore, at least as far as I know. I did see her in January in Boca Chica seemed to be husband up with an older gentleman.

Anyway I asked her what was the most guys she had ever been with at one time. Had no idea what her answer would be, and really don't know why I asked her. But her answer really kind of shocked me. She told me that the most guys she had ever been with at one time was 5 guys!!!:eek:

Didn't really know what to say about that, but I played it off. She was really talented, great sex and blowjob. Her name was Denny.

Hoseman
04-05-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm talking about P4P hoes. That's all I'm talking about in this forum. You know what it doesn't matter at all to me cause I just going to fuck them with a condom. I do ask them in a subtle way as a curiousity. I don't go direct and ask them how many men they been with tonight.

One person respond on this thread, saying you be surprise that hoes go empty handed. How often does that happen? If she's hot and she could get a chance to make money why not?

I don't know it's going to be the first time I'm heading to DR, so I'm just learning.One thing that you will learn on your trip is that there are many,many hot Women in the D.R. I pass on hot Women all the time It maybe be due to bad vibe,too expensive in my opinion or I may jut be tired I know that another one will come along.

Jimmydr
04-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Seems to be a lot of picture taking going on here?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=174112

weyland
04-05-2009, 02:07 PM
I don't go direct and ask them how many men they been with tonight.
If you ask that in the UK they assume you are with the Inland Revenue.

As Yayow says, don't believe anything they tell you about their work or private lives. Sometimes it may be true, more often not.

Tiger
04-05-2009, 02:42 PM

That's about all any politician is good for these days. I have no respect for any of them. Either side.

yayow
04-05-2009, 03:36 PM
That's about all any politician is good for these days. I have no respect for any of them. Either side.

Unfortunately the majority of them are all hypocrites, remember the great ex-gov of NY Spitzer, and if they ain't fucking whores how many of them are fucking around with pages both males and females, you really do need to throw the majority of them in the trash bin.

Yet they are so quick to criticize with their holier than thou attitudes; and try and stop the average guy from enjoying the fruits of his own labor.

the_Jayman
04-05-2009, 04:34 PM
I remember back in the day (early 80's) I had a job makin daily deliveries from Jersey to Manhattan . . . It was a great job and I could do a round trip in 1 and 1/2 hours . . .

of course the traffic (lots of traffic :rolleyes: :rolleyes:) extended these daily trips by another hour and a half while I walked around 42nd street gettin a nut off in a peepshow or a movie theater . . .

gotta clean that up but Spitzer and Clinton can do whatever ? ? ?

GO FUCK YOURSELF ! ! !

yayow
04-05-2009, 04:48 PM
I remember back in the day (early 80's) I had a job makin daily deliveries from Jersey to Manhattan . . . It was a great job and I could do a round trip in 1 and 1/2 hours . . .

of course the traffic (lots of traffic :rolleyes: :rolleyes:) extended these daily trips by another hour and a half while I walked around 42nd street gettin a nut off in a peepshow or a movie theater . . .

gotta clean that up but Spitzer and Clinton can do whatever ? ? ?

GO FUCK YOURSELF ! ! !

By the way Jayman where is your next trip to, or is that a national secret or something, Thailand, or D.R. or somewhere else?

Inquiring minds want to know.

the_Jayman
04-05-2009, 05:08 PM
it really is a national secret but I will mention it here because it's burried in an off-topic thread-jack . . .

check my countdown and add 8 months divided by pie plus 3 weeks and you will drink with me @ Billy's Field of Dreams with a new ISOC member . . Dawson's cummin . . . Drunko's cummin . . . TropicalBob's cummin (or he's a DEAD MAN ! ! !) . . .

Billy doesn't know yet so don't tell him or anyone ! ! ! ! shhhhhhhhhh

yayow
04-05-2009, 05:21 PM
it really is a national secret but I will mention it here because it's burried in an off-topic thread-jack . . .

check my countdown and add 8 months divided by pie plus 3 weeks and you will drink with me @ Billy's Field of Dreams with a new ISOC member . . Dawson's cummin . . . Drunko's cummin . . . TropicalBob's cummin (or he's a DEAD MAN ! ! !) . . .

Billy doesn't know yet so don't tell him or anyone ! ! ! ! shhhhhhhhhh

Haven't seen you in a while, but it would be good to see you muthas again, actually met you guys well before I became a member many times at Lou's place. One of you guys told me that you wouldn't be coming back to Sosua and only doing LOS in the future, glad you guys have changed your mind, they need a few more maniacs on the Northcoast.

blacksultan
04-05-2009, 06:31 PM
It is very true, cause i have been told about it too. I know a few hos up here in NY as well, and golden showers, even if not in the mouth is a huge kink amongst us sick perverts.

No woman is going to piss on me or in me.

blacksultan
04-05-2009, 06:37 PM
You are a true connoisseur sounds like you got it down pat. When is the instructional video coming out???:p I want my own copy, autograped of course!!:corky:

The vid isn't going to be instructional and I am going to find another chick to hold the camera. I got a few I know who could fill that position.

blacksultan
04-05-2009, 06:42 PM
One thing that you will learn on your trip is that there are many,many hot Women in the D.R. I pass on hot Women all the time It maybe be due to bad vibe,too expensive in my opinion or I may jut be tired I know that another one will come along.

Just because a bitch looks good does not mean she can fuck.

Hoseman
04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Just because a bitch looks good does not mean she can fuck.Beleive me that I know. I got lucky my last trip and had the best of both Worlds some fine ones that could fuck but i have been down there enough to have a couple that I know that can and when all else fails I know where I can get a good 500 peso BJ:corky:

yayow
04-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Just because a bitch looks good does not mean she can fuck.

So true blacksultan, sometimes the better they look, the more they feel they can coast and not put their backs into it. One of the reasons why I like to observe the female, dancing etc. too see if she got what it takes to make me happy.

If they are just looking good and standing there, often I will past them by for someone I feel will be more fun in the cama. Of course I have also seen some that looked so good I still had to take a chance.

Hoseman
04-05-2009, 09:07 PM
So true blacksultan, sometimes the better they look, the more they feel they can coast and not put their backs into it. One of the reasons why I like to observe the female, dancing etc. too see if she got what it takes to make me happy.

If they are just looking good and standing there, often I will past them by for someone I feel will be more fun in the cama. Of course I have also seen some that looked so good I still had to take a chance.Dancing doesn't mean much either most of them are very good dancers everyone in the Country pretty much are from what I have seen.I have seen the little Shoe Shine boys throwing down

blacksultan
05-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Dancing doesn't mean much either most of them are very good dancers everyone in the Country pretty much are from what I have seen.I have seen the little Shoe Shine boys throwing down

A chica being able to cut a rug and hold a dick her mouth for a sustained time period are 2 separate phenomena.