PDA

View Full Version : Baby Doll Parties

Revolutionrock77
03-29-2009, 12:03 AM
Everyone like to talk about the bikini contest at Black Beards. I have been to a few. They are ok, but I wouldn't plan my trip around seeing one.

What I REALLY enjoyed is the less often talked about Baby Doll party. Maybe once or twice a month, they have a party where the girls all wear their naughty nighties and Victoria's Secret type stuff. The girls get all dressed up this way and mingle in the disco upstairs.

It was a blast! I am planning to make my next visit on the night of a Baby DOll party. If you sign up for the newsletter, you get a PDF with all of the upcoming events.

I really enjoyed this and thought I'd mention it since there seems to be a renewed interest in Black Beards.

Revolutionrock77
03-29-2009, 12:11 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/503849cef4ef4553e.jpg

This picture is from their newsletter.

It's not the best picture because it does not compare to the what I saw at the party. Unfortunately, I don't think they allow us to take pictures at the baby Doll parties, so this picture will have to do. Wish I had one of Sirena from the party. . fantastic!

yayow
03-29-2009, 07:01 AM
Funny even though I have never stayed overnight there, I actually subscribe to their newsletter and get updates from there twice a month. I have subscribed for quite awhile now about a year and a half, and if memory serves me right, from what I read on the newsletter, the lingerie parties got started as an alternative to the bikini contests. It seems that a lot of guys would get upset because they booked their weekend stays on the wrong weekend, when the popular contest wasn't going on. So the management there started having, shall we say alternative programming, thus the lingerie party.

To tell you the truth now thinking of it, I do find lingerie..... baby dolls, camisoles , etc. more sexier than bikinis anyway. Definitely another option.

Patoine1
03-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Can't go wrong with either one...I like the bikini contest because you can see the total package before you choose. The baby doll night is pretty much the same thing, girls walking around in next to nothing!

carolinajack
03-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Are the Baby Doll parties only for BB guest or open to anyone willing to drop by? Coverage charge for outside guests?

ponderosa
03-29-2009, 04:47 PM
BBs has a link on their website to the events calendar. It is http://blackbeardsadultresort.com/eventscal.html

DominicanBilly
03-30-2009, 02:39 AM
Are the Baby Doll parties only for BB guest or open to anyone willing to drop by? Coverage charge for outside guests?

They have a sign at the bottom of the stairway to the disco saying the area is for guests only who are staying at the hotel. You will be permitted to go upstairs because it is mainly there to prevent the cheap local snowbirds who live in Costambar from going in and buying a water to ogle the chicas. Buy some drinks and everyone is happy.

weyland
03-30-2009, 05:04 AM
... it is mainly there to prevent the cheap local snowbirds who live in Costambar from going in and buying a water to ogle the chicas.
Most people who drink water do so not because it is cheap but because they are virtuous.

DominicanBilly
03-31-2009, 01:13 AM
Most people who drink water do so not because it is cheap but because they are virtuous.

But you can always buy the chicas a beer because they are not so virtuous and that keeps the management happy.

Heero
04-12-2009, 04:16 PM
funny thing is i planned my upcoming trip in may around the bikini contest but i just checked bb's calendar and as it turns out the first night i'm there is the baby doll contest also! Win win for me, best of both worlds i guess :corky::corky: