PDA

View Full Version : Cabanas near BlackBeards.

psriches
12-12-2004, 10:52 AM
is there a cabana nearby to take a chica that doesn't want to go back with you to BB's??

JDR
12-12-2004, 10:56 AM
is there a cabana nearby to take a chica that doesn't want to go back with you to BB's??

If you leave Costamber there are 4-5 nice Cabanas!

psriches
12-12-2004, 10:58 AM

If you leave Costamber there are 4-5 nice Cabanas!are they in puerto plata?

JDR
12-12-2004, 11:00 AM
As you come down the road from Costamber, you can go left or right and start seeing them. I am not sure if that area is part of Puerto Plata.

domfan
12-12-2004, 11:38 AM
i always recommend SENSACION, my hideaway with my chicas. you leave costamber, turn right on the highway, and its the first on the right side, anbout one mile drive from costambar exit.
last rate was 320 pesos.
presidente 60 pesos, large, of course, my novias are thirsty whilest working the cama.......

nomad
12-14-2004, 08:28 PM
Sencations is nice but it is booked a couple times I went there.But if you keep up the road past sencations leaving the main part of puerta plata there is another really nice one i forget the name .its something with amor in the name

domfan
12-15-2004, 07:42 AM
burbujas de amor its called, the entrance gets pretty steep down, firts time i was wondering, where that would leave me. but its nice, 3 types of rooms, depending on your cash situation and the impression you want to make on dat chica

psriches
12-17-2004, 02:45 PM
is there anything to do with a chica in the Costambar/BB's area other than fuck?? need suggestions!! :wink:

Don Tomas
12-17-2004, 03:41 PM
is there anything to do with a chica in the Costambar/BB's area other than fuck?? need suggestions!! :wink:

There's a beach

nomad
12-17-2004, 04:07 PM
what else do you want to do but fuck wit the bitches,get drunk and go to the beach lol

domfan
12-18-2004, 09:45 AM
feed the to the dolphins at ocean world 8)

UnMEnXTC
12-20-2004, 11:39 AM
There's also the Jacuzzi at Blackbeards!

And what a JACUZZI it is - and ohh what fun can be had in there!

the_Jayman
12-20-2004, 11:29 PM
There's also the Jacuzzi at Blackbeards!

And what a JACUZZI it is - and ohh what fun can be had in there!

YEAH THERE IS ! ! . . . I've got the pictures and the March Plans to prove it.

BigTrick
12-20-2004, 11:46 PM

Someone told me there is a movie theatre in Playa Dorado but that's not really Costambar area.

JDR
12-21-2004, 08:17 AM

Someone told me there is a movie theatre in Playa Dorado but that's not really Costambar area.
Yes its in the complex. There are 3 or 4 theaters there.

UnMEnXTC
12-21-2004, 08:31 AM
[Someone told me there is a movie theatre in Playa Dorado but that's not really Costambar area.

You are right, its not near Costombar, in fact it's completely the other side of Puerto Plata.

cremaconpalo
12-21-2004, 08:40 AM
[Someone told me there is a movie theatre in Playa Dorado but that's not really Costambar area.

You are right, its not near Costombar, in fact it's completely the other side of Puerto Plata.

That's right...it's small, but decent if you want to kill a few hours with a chica...and you can buy Presidentes right along with your popcorn at the concession counter on your way to the seats!

JDR
12-21-2004, 08:42 AM

That's right...it's small, but decent if you want to kill a few hours with a chica...and you can buy Presidentes right along with your popcorn at the concession counter on your way to the seats!

The movies are in English?

cremaconpalo
12-21-2004, 09:06 AM

The one I saw there, "Perico Ripiao", was in Spanish (no problem for me), and it WAS very funny...about 3 prisoners who play in a Dominican prison trio band that escape together and try to make their way back home.

JDR
12-21-2004, 09:08 AM

The one I saw there, "Perico Ripiao", was in Spanish (no problem for me), and it WAS very funny...about 3 prisoners who play in a Dominican prison trio band that escape together and try to make their way back home.

My point is, I want to see a movie with my novia. We never ever went to the movies. Now that I know its in Spanny, we can go.

cremaconpalo
12-21-2004, 09:23 AM
There is even a number posted on the box office window during off-hours so you can call to get venue showtimes & costs ahead of time...or if you are in the area in the evening (around 6-7 or later) you can stop in and get your tickets for the next show and do a little window shopping or grab a bite to eat or drinks in the complex in the meanwhile or afterwards...very much a "turista" atmosphere, of course, but still a very nice place for a 'date' with a special chica.

JDR
12-21-2004, 09:27 AM
There is even a number posted on the box office window during off-hours so you can call to get venue showtimes & costs ahead of time...or if you are in the area in the evening (around 6-7 or later) you can stop in and get your tickets for the next show and do a little window shopping or grab a bite to eat or drinks in the complex in the meanwhile or afterwards...very much a "turista" atmosphere, of course, but still a very nice place for a 'date' with a special chica.

I would like to take my 2 stepkids to the movies, get popcorn and sodas and watch a movie or two. I think they may like that. Anyone have the number?