PDA

View Full Version : Duarte on New Year's Eve?

Bug Boy
12-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Can anyone comment on the Duarte scene on New Year's Eve in Boca Chica? I have plans (to be in Santo Domingo), but may change them (if the party is better) to be in Boca Chica at 12am.

Thanks,
Helpmann

Bug Boy
12-12-2004, 06:54 PM
I read Ben and Jerry's is giving out FREE ice cream at midnight!

Sweet!!

:D

-Helpmann

BrooklynBeas
12-13-2004, 09:57 AM
I read Ben and Jerry's is giving out FREE ice cream at midnight!

Your such a clown Lech...

Macky
12-25-2004, 10:38 AM
HM

This is not so helpful as it is so off topic but... I was in Thailand during Songkran, Thai New Year, and Bangkok was dead, at least around the usual mongering areas. Hardly any girls. Found out that the best place to be was outa town, like at Pattaya, because all the locals head out of BKK. I could have shit. I had just come from there. The DR is a totally different culture but I gotta think that BC should be hoppin' at New Year. I was in BC during another national holiday, forget which one, and it was a major scene on Duarte that night, best ever. The only thing is that the big clubs in SD gotta also be going big time and if you want big and flashy maybe that would be the place. Me, I would be on Duarte because it's so easy, everything right there within walking distance, no taxis needed, and I would know that it's a chica mecca.