PDA

View Full Version : Back to Boca (All Before Lunch)

Bug Boy
12-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Saturday at Boca Chica Beach.

The good memories are beginning to fade a bit, which is why I like to post every now and then.

Fuck Puppet spent Friday night with me. Although, I rarely let chicas spend the night (not necessarily because I am afraid of being robbed, I'm just an early riser and I would prefer not to have to kick the girl out of bed at 12pm), I wanted Fuck Puppet to stay. I woke up around 7-7:30am and started to cuddle with my teenaged chica (God this girl has a cute ass :)). Well, she's tired (she was up watching TV all-night :)), so I think about what I want to accomplish today and try to recall all that happened yesterday, my first day back in Boca Chica

Well, it's getting late, so I get out of bed and begin to make breakfast, pancakes and eggs :). Most of food/ingredients (Aunt Jemima pancake mix, oil, pepper) I brought along with me (minus the juice, water, butter, and eggs). I also brought along a frying pan, a book of matches, "tupperware," and some snacks; the other necessities were already provided for (plates, glasses, flatware, cooking utensils, bowls, dining table). I started mixing the pancake batter, thinking about how I am already back into my Aug/Sept. routine (God I love this country :). Fuck Puppet wakes up and I get her order for the morning 3 pancakes and 2 eggs over-easy (these girls never want scrambled :)). She heads to the bathroom to shower, while I finish-making breakfast.

About ten minutes later, my 5'8" 120lb sex goddess walks out the bathroom sporting her new tank top (a pre-purchased $3 gift) and her tight, short, cut-off jeans (a pre-purchased $2 gift). We both sit down to breakfast with Gasolina playing in the background; my girl likes Daddie Yankee :).

After breakfast, we drive to the park (I always like to check out the talent). I park the car on the east side of the park, across from the grocery store and we walk to the SE corner of the park (not much going on :() We then walk along Duarte cut through the "mall" near Zanzibar to reach the beach (by way of Gabbiano's Restaurant). We first hang a left, but then double back and head west; I want a plate of fruit to eat while at Playa Vista. The kid I normally bought fruit from in Aug/Sept wasn't there, but I place my order anyway (mangos, bananas, pineapples, and coconut) RD$60. The vendor can't change RD$100 so I ask for (2) agua de cocos and we call it even.

Fuck Puppet and I get our food and walk along the beach toward Playa Vista, again walking by Gabbiano's. After a short visit chatting with the kids that work at Gabbiano's, Fuck Puppet and I settle at a table on the beach at Playa Vista. After eating our fruit, I have her sit on my lap and let her play with my phone (while I play with her body and look at the sea :)) After about 40 minutes the mangos kick in :) (well not really, I am just ready to return to the hotel).

We pack our things and begin to leave the beach, exiting through the back patio of Playa Vista. As we're walking out, I notice all of them, Yennifer, V..., and Millie, all sitting around the table (puta conference :)). I pull up a chair for my self and Fuck Puppet and we chat a bit. Although pregnant (not my baby), Yennifer looks great (damn' her tits are even bigger :)) She starts talking to the girls about how back in Aug/Sept. she would always ignore me. I would say "hola" or "hola otra vez" or "buen dia," but she would never stop. It wasn't until my last day in Boca Chica when I just said "Ocho-cientos," I guess that woke her up :). I ordered some Coca-Colas for the girls and we continued to chat some more. I had photos of Yennifer from my last trip and passed them out. I took some more photos of the girls, packed up, and left with Fuck Puppet. Before getting too far, I realized that I had a couple of photos that I could give to V... to hand to my "regular," in case I don't see her (she can be quite elusive sometimes :)) Well V... takes me by the hand and points to her. There she is, sitting in the shade at D'Nancy's :). My regular walks up to me, looking great with her cute self and smiles. I hand her the photos and decide to bring her along to the hotel! We head for the car, and I again I remember, the bill (oops, I forgot). I walk back to Playa Vista apologize to Flaco; pay the Coca-Cola bill (RD$125) and leave with the 2 muchachas. We cut through the "mall" and then I see Elizabeth, one of the Zanzibar waitresses, getting her hair done. I wave; she waves back and then beckons me. I leave the 2 muchachas outside and walk into the salon to say hello. We greet each other and she asks for a beer (is she crazy :)). I ask about Jenny and Yolanda (I kind of had this thing for Yolanda), 2 other Zanzibar waitresses, and she says that Yolanda is heading this way to get her hair done as well. We say our goodbyes and I begin the "long" walk back to car with the ladies.

While heading to the car, which is parked on Duarte near Zanzibar, with my weekend fuck toy and my "regular" I bump into Yolanda (how embarrassing). We say hello and I smile a bit --then all of a sudden, I am approached by a Boca Chica police officer. He wants to know which girl is my "novia." I don't know if this is a trick question or what, because I'm with 3 putas at the time, my weekend fuck toy, my regular, and Yolanda (who quickly leaves). So I tell him that none of these women are my novias and that they're just friends. Well, he asks me again, and I repeat "that these girls are just my friends." Well, my weekend fuck puppet shows the officer the photos that I had just handed to my regular, photos of my regular, by the beach fully clothed, and smiling. Well, I guess that was enough for the officer, because he let's us go (damn' corrupt cops :))

We all drive back to the hotel (finally!!! I am ready to go!!! :)) Once we get back, my regular heads to the bathroom. I can't wait so I take out my cock and stuff it down Fuck Toy's throat, while my regular freshens up. She's taking the cock pretty good, so I move her head to my balls and start stroking (damn' this feels good). My regular walks out of the bathroom and I ask her to take Fuck Toy's place on the bed, sucking my cock :). I am ready!!! I throw on a rubber and head to town. I take her missionary, doggie, spoon, but no leche yet :(. So I ask Fuck Toy to take out the handcuffs from the bottom drawer, so I can hold my regular down while I fuck her (this should do the trick), but my regular refuses (what!! you don't trust me yet??) I ask a couple of more times and she continues to refuse, so Fuck Puppet puts them away. I am a bit upset, so I pull my regular's head to my cock and start throat fucking her, I again move her head to my balls and start stroking my cock (I’m definitely coming in this girl's mouth), but nope, my regular refuses again (damn' Fuck Toy has spoiled me... CIM and handcuffs are fine with her). So I cum on her tiny tits and pay her RD$600 (RD$500 + RD$100 good riddance fee) and see her to the gate. I wash up a bit and return to the beach for lunch with Fuck Toy. It’s only 2pm :)

Missing Boca....

Back in 17 days....

-Helpmann

RearWindow
12-13-2004, 04:22 PM
ROFLMAO about "gasolina"!!! Brings back quite the memories,that song. So much so I have the cd. And i must add, the name "Fuck Toy" conjors (sp?) up all kinds of mental images ,most of which you seem to have explored. I am back to BC in...lesseee... 26days 5 hours. 8)

Deniro
12-13-2004, 07:14 PM
good report. i'm trying to boycot the DR because of the exchange rate manipulations, but these trip reports... damn! is there a BocaChicaAnonymous support group out there? 8) 8) 8)

Bug Boy
12-13-2004, 07:54 PM
good report. i'm trying to boycot the DR because of the exchange rate manipulations, but these trip reports... damn! is there a BocaChicaAnonymous support group out there? 8) 8) 8)
Exchange rate or not, I'm paying $233.00 (total) for a 3hr, non-stop, round-trip flight (Delta) out of JFK that leaves the day before New Year's Eve. I'll be at the beach by lunch-time.

Right now, there's nothing comparable, price-wise, time-wise, or chica-wise. :D

-Helpmann

gdogg
12-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Dang, helpmann, the policia won't leave you alone, will they? They get on my nerves just reading about them. It's good to see they didn't mess up your threesome. Thanks for the report!

gdogg
12-13-2004, 09:17 PM
ROFLMAO about "gasolina"!!! Brings back quite the memories,that song. So much so I have the cd. And i must add, the name "Fuck Toy" conjors (sp?) up all kinds of mental images ,most of which you seem to have explored. I am back to BC in...lesseee... 26days 5 hours. 8)

Gasolina still sounds good after all these months, doesn't it. I was coming home from a party Sunday morning and I came across it on the radio. I almost had an accident!! Dame mas GASOLINA!!
8)

RearWindow
12-13-2004, 09:31 PM
good report. i'm trying to boycot the DR because of the exchange rate manipulations, but these trip reports... damn! is there a BocaChicaAnonymous support group out there? 8) 8) 8) Stick with us. :wink:

RearWindow
12-13-2004, 09:35 PM

Gasolina still sounds good after all these months, doesn't it. I was coming home from a party Sunday morning and I came across it on the radio. I almost had an accident!! Dame mas GASOLINA!!
8)DAME!!! My mind plays this memory of a room full of chicas pantamiming(sp? where the fuck is my english dictionary?) the moto handlebars etc and grinding away....Yowza!

Bug Boy
12-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Dang, helpmann, the policia won't leave you alone, will they? They get on my nerves just reading about them. It's good to see they didn't mess up your threesome. Thanks for the report!
Yeah, I guess it would seem that way. Once in August and once in November. In August, the girl was stopped and I (foolishly) followed. In November, I was stopped and I am still not sure exactly what happened.

I hope the third time is NOT the "charm." :shock:

-Helpmann

Bug Boy
12-13-2004, 09:55 PM

8)DAME!!! My mind plays this memory of a room full of chicas pantamiming(sp? where the fuck is my english dictionary?) the moto handlebars etc and grinding away....Yowza!
Great song! The girls in my neighborhood, ages 9-19, go into a trance (involuntary singin' and shakin') everytime a car drives by playing this song.

It's amazing! :D

-Helpmann

RearWindow
12-13-2004, 10:44 PM
I am bringing my portable cd w/remote speakers down this trip, just for a little more entertainment. A little Daddie Yankee or Aventura gets the ladies workin'it.And that's all good.