PDA

View Full Version : Typical drink prices MERENGUE bar

Revolutionrock77
04-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I've been to Sosua a few times, but never paid attention to drink prices. I usually drink a Presidente or a Cuba Libre. At the downstairs bar at the Merengue, I found out I could get a pretty good espresso, black coffee or cafe au lait.

THere has been a lot of talk about chicas asking for premium drinks. . . people are mentioning Hennessy , Scotch, etc.

A friend asked me about the prices, and I really couldn't remember.

What do they charge for a Hennessy anyway? If you remember what some typical drink prices are, can you post? THanks

TropicBob
04-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Expect the bill to be around $6.00 USD.....I visited the Merengue Bar last week, and found the chicas bored stiff, lifeless (except for the one old-time blonde whore waitress who just simply flipped me the bird when I sat down). It was a one-drink visit and I moved on to more joyous drinking at Sosua Life, Happy Bar, Cuba Libre and Samba Bar.

eldorob
04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
except for the one old-time blonde whore waitress who just simply flipped me the bird when I sat down.

Do you get that type of greeting a lot in Sosua? Maybe she ment it in a nice way.

Jimbo44
04-05-2009, 10:34 PM
I stick to muy frio cervesas at the clubs and bars, but always have my trusty flask filled with expensive scotch sitting snug in my pants pocket. The chicas love taking a swig and I had to run back to the NG more than once to fill it again!!

Hoseman
04-06-2009, 12:08 AM
I 200 pesos at Elflow for Henny so just guess in would say between 300 and 350 i bought some there but don't quite rember the price.

TropicBob
04-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Do you get that type of greeting a lot in Sosua? Maybe she ment it in a nice way.

Actually, I think it was "guilty by association" - my buddy fucked her and just about every chica that works at that bar, and drops them cold just as quickly.

yayow
04-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Actually, I think it was "guilty by association" - my buddy fucked her and just about every chica that works at that bar, and drops them cold just as quickly.

Just out of curiosity Tropic, how much are the barmaids getting on the average. I gotten a few numbers but never closed the deal; as I always found something else that interested me before I could take them up on the offer and we never talked price. Either I found something upstairs in Classicos, that I needed to have or else they had to go down to After one and wouldn't get off till late and I would find something in After one well prior to their time off. I guess now that After one seems like a thing of the past maybe that is not as big as a problem.