PDA

View Full Version : Why Don't Dominican Putas Dress Sexier?

Bug Boy
12-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Perhaps this is just a Boca Chica thing, but why don't these girls dress sexier? There are a few girls that will always have something sexy on, night and day; whether it be a tight mini-skirt, an eye catching bikini, or even a tight, low cut tank top. But most of these girls just don't get it. Perhaps some girls just don't have the body, but in the daytime, most of these girls seem to settle for baggy dirty jeans, a T-shirt, and no make-up?

These girls could do a better job of selling themselves.

I have been bringing my own supplies; sometimes they're gifts, sometimes they're just rentals. Regardless, they're normally for my benefit, not theirs. :D

BTW: I don't travel light. On this 2-week trip:

The Chicas:
(15) tank tops (avg. $3/pc); (10) cut-off jeans (avg. $2/pc); (10) thongs (avg. $1/pc); (50) cosmetics (avg. $1/pc: compacts, perfume, lipstick, body spray...); (7) lingerie (avg. $3/pc)..... plaid skirts..... cellulars..... purses..... vibrators.... handcuffs.... double-dong dildos.... anal plugs.... handcuffs.... y mas :D

I would be surprised if I gave out more than a third, but I like to be prepared.

in addition.....

Neighborhood Kids (non-panhandlers)
(9) baseballs (avg. $1/pc)
(2) bats (avg. $3/pc)
(1) glove (avg. $3/pc)
(3) Barbie Dolls (avg. $1/pc)
(3) Markers/Crayons (avg. $1/pc)

Myself:
(5) Bottles of Champagne
(?) Ice Cream
(50) Durex condoms :lol:

BrooklynBeas
12-14-2004, 08:49 AM
thats funny... Helpmann will not need any help taking off his clothes cause he wont have any!!

Guess he may try on some of the chicas cut off jeans... How do you get these so cheap?!?!

P.S. I hate to be searched by customs with the shit your carrying!!!!!

Bug Boy
12-14-2004, 09:09 AM
thats funny... Helpmann will not need any help taking off his clothes cause he wont have any!!

Guess he may try on some of the chicas cut off jeans... How do you get these so cheap?!?!

P.S. I hate to be searched by customs with the shit your carrying!!!!! For the cosmetics and thongs I go to the $0.99 stores. For the clothes (the cut-off jeans are the only used items purchased), lingerie and purses, bargaining in Chinatown and with the street vendors in my neighborhood. The cellulars, EBAY. Like in the DR, I am always looking. I know what I want and I just hold out for a low price.

BTW: On my return trip from Rep. Dom, a customs official finally noticed the sex toys, we had a good chuckle, and he tucked them away. :D

-Helpmann