PDA

View Full Version : Kenya, Sosua Veteran Chica...update!

Passport Playa
04-08-2009, 10:23 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4850&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238955317 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4850&d=1238955317)

Bronx Bomber,

Please share the "intel" on this chica. I need her name and number as I would like to invite her to the villa in July.

The Mac Man

bronxbomber
04-08-2009, 09:57 PM
[/URL][URL="http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4850&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238955317"]Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4850&d=1238955317)

Bronx Bomber,

Please share the "intel" on this chica. I need her name and number as I would like to invite her to the villa in July.

The Mac Man

Mac,

All i know is that this chicas name is Kenya, and she works at the bar in the New Garden Hotel occasionally. I did not get her phone number but I seen her numerous times Saturday morning around the bar.

psriches
04-09-2009, 05:45 AM
Mac,

All i know is that this chicas name is Kenya, and she works at the bar in the New Garden Hotel occasionally. I did not get her phone number but I seen her numerous times Saturday morning around the bar.Oh snap! Kenya's still around? She used to work at La Passion back in the day. I haven't seen her in a minute.

Jimmydr
04-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Oh snap! Kenya's still around? She used to work at La Passion back in the day. I haven't seen her in a minute.

I saw her in July and she was no where near the top of my rating system as she was a few years earlier at age 22.:eek:

elsucio
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Oh snap! Kenya's still around? She used to work at La Passion back in the day. I haven't seen her in a minute.

Lives in Montellano above a little colmado, around occasionally in discos but will always come running with a phone call, she used to be one of my faves but but her drama and BS has bumped her down, last trip was first i did not not hook up with her in a long time, got to say she gives great head, heh Bobby? :)

elsucio
04-09-2009, 04:53 PM

Kenia

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/663649d15009cfe73.jpg

ps soorry about the jack

Hemp
04-09-2009, 06:37 PM
This is the first time i am hearing about any drama with Kenya?? care to elaborate on the Drama...Ive only hooked up with her once for a ST and i had a good time with her, and i know she's a Tropic Bob old reliable...hmmm

Lives in Montellano above a little colmado, around occasionally in discos but will always come running with a phone call, she used to be one of my faves but but her drama and BS has bumped her down, last trip was first i did not not hook up with her in a long time, got to say she gives great head, heh Bobby? :)

elsucio
04-09-2009, 07:52 PM
This is the first time i am hearing about any drama with Kenya?? care to elaborate on the Drama...Ive only hooked up with her once for a ST and i had a good time with her, and i know she's a Tropic Bob old reliable...hmmm

More personal drama stuff between us, Kenia is cool people but her drinking has got a little out of hand and she she has seen her friends and sister doing so well she is really stuck in a rut, the last couple of times i was with her she got really drunk and would get in these crying spells i know her well and will see her again in future but for awhile, nah, i do know she was one Bob's old reliables but he as well has kinda moved on as well(i won't speak for him, he can if he wants),i would never discourage someone from seeing her though, i was speaking of my own personal experiences, she can be a fun person and has big heart, (really don't think it needs its own little thread though)

TropicBob
04-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Mac,

All i know is that this chicas name is Kenya, and she works at the bar in the New Garden Hotel occasionally. I did not get her phone number but I seen her numerous times Saturday morning around the bar.

Right after spending the night with Elsucio................

Jimmydr
04-09-2009, 07:55 PM
More personal drama stuff between us, Kenia is cool people but her drinking has got a little out of hand and she she has seen her friends and sister doing so well she is really stuck in a rut, the last couple of times i was with her she got really drunk and would get in these crying spells i know her well and will see her again in future but for awhile, nah, i do know she was one Bob's old reliables but he as well has kinda moved on as well(i won't speak for him, he can if he wants),i would never discourage someone from seeing her though, i was speaking of my own personal experiences, she can be a fun person and has big heart, (really don't think it needs its own little thread though)

Lets see, she is getting older, knows that true suckers are far and few and her future will be a $100 a month job and a shack in the hills. I would cry as well.

elsucio
04-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Right after spending the night with Elsucio................

or Tropicbob :), nah did not talk to her last trip although i did get a text last week as to why did i not call her last time i was there, (thanks to Bobby no doubt)............ he probably told her right after he did my "part-time novia" :) better sleep with one open partner, i shall use my knowledge of pharmacology to purchase some HTN medication that will keep you soft for a week :)

TropicBob
04-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Memories of a haunted past....................

Hemp
04-09-2009, 09:12 PM
I think Jimmy summed it up pretty well. age is just catching up with her so reality is starting to become a nightmare filled with drunken depressed nights with a future filled with tears...sad, but this is out it usually ends for the majority of them.

FYI, i started the thread so bx bombers classic thread wont get thread jacked.

givengo440
04-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Macman don't bring no troublesome hoe into the villa brother you know I will toss the bitch out quickly... Frat we want the best of the best on this trip DJ Mike GEE! Will be Spinning the Best music that Saturday Night for the pool Party give some good chicas please.

Hoseman
04-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Macman don't bring no troublesome hoe into the villa brother you know I will toss the bitch out quickly... Frat we want the best of the best on this trip DJ Mike GEE! Will be Spinning the Best music that Saturday Night for the pool Party give some good chicas please.
Mac man Is starting his line up she said something about a DT BJ and Mary from Passions.

MrHappy
04-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Lets see, she is getting older, knows that true suckers are far and few and her future will be a $100 a month job and a shack in the hills. I would cry as well.

C'mon Jimmy, don't beat around the bush, come right out and say it....

Jimmydr
04-10-2009, 06:06 PM
I think Jimmy summed it up pretty well. age is just catching up with her so reality is starting to become a nightmare filled with drunken depressed nights with a future filled with tears...sad, but this is out it usually ends for the majority of them.

FYI, i started the thread so bx bombers classic thread wont get thread jacked.

It never worked for me in DR but in Medellin, the over 27 years
olds understand they are older and should get less and be happy with a regular that comes for her once in a while.

elsucio
04-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Memories of a haunted past....................

Touching :)

Jimmydr
04-10-2009, 06:14 PM
C'mon Jimmy, don't beat around the bush, come right out and say it....

I think I had her in July 2007. She took off her clothes, I took a look and told her to get dresses. Nothing like what she was when I first met her.:eek:

elsucio
04-10-2009, 06:21 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/663649dfc5e2256b6.jpg

Jimmydr
04-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Classic picture!

elsucio
04-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Classic picture!

It was actually one hell of a night, birthday party for Carmen lots of rum, tequila and cerveza,was in small place en el centro de Montellano called Magybyers(sp), its a real Dominican spot with a few tables out front where all the locals stop to have a beer on way home from work, you could sit there for days and not ever see another gringo, cool guy who runs it, very hospitable

Jimmydr
04-10-2009, 07:13 PM
It was actually one hell of a night, birthday party for Carmen lots of rum, tequila and cerveza,was in small place en el centro de Montellano called Magybyers(sp), its a real Dominican spot with a few tables out front where all the locals stop to have a beer on way home from work, you could sit there for days and not ever see another gringo, cool guy who runs it, very hospitable

I hope we get a few of these shots in Medellin!:iconTU:

TropicBob
04-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/663649dfc5e2256b6.jpg)

What, out drinking with my ex????????????????????????????????????? You can run to Monte Lleone, but you can't hide!

elsucio
04-11-2009, 10:46 AM
What, out drinking with my ex????????????????????????????????????? You can run to Monte Lleone, but you can't hide!

You are right, I can"t hide. I will be in the Miami Airport on April 22 at Mojito Bar at around 9:30AM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6636494ee023e420e.jpg

TropicBob
04-11-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm afriad if I posted a new thread entitled "Do you know your nuts" with photos of clits,you would recognize all of them....SUCH A MAN HO! Mojitos here we come....

elsucio
04-11-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm afriad if I posted a new thread entitled "Do you know your nuts" with photos of clits,you would recognize all of them....SUCH A MAN HO! Mojitos here we come....

I seen my share thats for sure, thats a great idea for a contest but i will have to wait dig up my ol cd's where most of my stuff is stored, but to have a bunch of fotos of totos and list names and match name to to toto for maybe a massage at Peters :)

nomad
05-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Update on Kenya/Kenia.. She was at New Garden last thursday and friday from around 3pm til 11 or so. She was in my room at 9:30 Thursday and confirmation... very good head. Drama free for me.

eldorob
05-23-2009, 10:14 AM
I think I had her in July 2007. She took off her clothes, I took a look and told her to get dresses. Nothing like what she was when I first met her.:eek:

You must have read that book How to Win Friends & Influence People...

Jimmydr
05-23-2009, 11:47 AM
You must have read that book How to Win Friends & Influence People...

Yes I did.:eek::eek:

Jiggafied
05-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Did you get her # Mac? i just got back from Sosua and i got it... not sure how to send messages... im a new member

eldorob
05-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Did you get her # Mac? i just got back from Sosua and i got it... not sure how to send messages... im a new member

Just click on a members name, you'll get a drop-down box and one of the choices will be "Send a PM".

Passport Playa
06-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Jigga,

Thanks for the "intel." I will put it to use in 30 days. Was she fuckable or should I just let her buff thee old helmet? :lol:

The Mac Man

givengo440
06-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Macman you will be in the hall of shame with Mikey if this bitch comes and fucks things up

jensenspecial
06-03-2009, 01:15 PM

McGwire ...actually it was named after the baseball player Mark David Mc Gwire of the Cardinals that hit the most home runs one season...and the spelling problem actually had the owner of that bar...

Jiggafied
06-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Mac Man,

I had her 2 times when i was there for a afternoon quicky. She was good, head game was on point and she even swallowed my load. Took it like a champ.

SrSuerte
07-03-2009, 03:29 AM
I sat with her outside my room and at the bar. She always talk about how the other girls don't take good care of themselves. She says she always makes sure she eats good. She said that is a must, because of the kind of work she is in. I guess i am going to name drop a little also. Like, Wendi(Tall/Dark), Yaharia, (lives nearby), and kathy(lilshory). I was tempted to see Kenya.

eldorob
07-03-2009, 03:12 PM
), and kathy(lilshory).

This Kathy?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681648ed570175efe.jpg

SrSuerte
07-03-2009, 04:02 PM
This Kathy?

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681648ed570175efe.jpg)

not that kathy. but I want to see her next time! DAM!:eek:

Tmon
07-05-2009, 12:26 PM
It's Katy not Kathy. at least that was what she wrote on the paper note to me. She is a 21 years old girl from Puerto plata. A very petite body.
Not there every day. Saw her about 4-5 times in a 14 days period.