PDA

View Full Version : 1st trip to Sosua

rookie44
04-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Whats up fellas. Going to Sosua with the wife in July. Yeah I know but before you you hit me off with the "dont bring sand to the beach" lines she is my partner. I let her pickem and then we both get down threeways all day long. What would be our best options. We have done BB's twice and really thought it was cool. We are staying at the New Garden Hotel after hearing very good things about it. We then will go back to BB's for five days always a blast. Is Lapassions close to New Garden? Is it safe to walk around at night? What about Classico's or Cristals which is better? Unfortunately we will be there tuesday thru thursday I know those are not the most happening days of the week.

A very lucky man

Hoseman
04-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Whats up fellas. Going to Sosua with the wife in July. Yeah I know but before you you hit me off with the "dont bring sand to the beach" lines she is my partner. I let her pickem and then we both get down threeways all day long. What would be our best options. We have done BB's twice and really thought it was cool. We are staying at the New Garden Hotel after hearing very good things about it. We then will go back to BB's for five days always a blast. Is Lapassions close to New Garden? Is it safe to walk around at night? What about Classico's or Cristals which is better? Unfortunately we will be there tuesday thru thursday I know those are not the most happening days of the week.

A very lucky manThey Party everynight There Classico's is Ok to walk at night it's right around the corner.I usually take Motor concho's to Passion's from there at night.

eldorob
04-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Sosua is reasonably safe at nite, but it doesn't hurt to take precautions and use a motoconch. But if you want to walk, you'll see others doing the same. As long as the strip is open there is a police presence and usually no trouble. La Passions is maybe a 7 minute walk from Classicos.

The only thing you really want to avoid is being stumbling drunk and walking at nite, you then become a target and can get rolled.