PDA

View Full Version : December 2004 meetings

JDR
12-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Most any night with Xmas and New Years excepted I guess. I have few definate plans but I do have brownie and cookie mix!

Well then, first we meet at Rockies, I will be there Thurday 23 - Monday January 3, from 8am - 10 am daily. JJ, Mav, Gdogg will all be there, look for the guys with the smiles on their faces. :D

Apos
12-18-2004, 05:08 PM
sounds good,

I usually sit near the street and if I'm alone will be reading and watching the girls go by. I'll be there Thursday morning for sure. See you then.

JDR
12-18-2004, 05:13 PM
sounds good,

I usually sit near the streetand if I'm alone will be reading and watching the girls go by. I'll be there Thursday morning for sure. See you then.

We sit wherever there is room. At times there were 8 or 9 tables full of people. Many Dr1 people there daily. Ask the cashier if I am there, she likes me. She is like the only person I tip in Sosua! :D

Apos
12-18-2004, 05:17 PM
The really tall waitress, Sonya, i think. Is that the one you mean? I almost always sat at one of the smaller front tables but if there is a group of us I'll move to join.

JDR
12-18-2004, 05:18 PM
The really tall waitress, Sonya, i think. Is that the one you mean?

Yes thats here. She can point me out for sure. :D :(

gdogg
12-18-2004, 05:40 PM
I won't be there until around the 30th, but I will be smiling vicariously through Jimmy, JJ, and Mav until I get there!!

JDR
12-18-2004, 05:42 PM
The really tall waitress, Sonya, i think. Is that the one you mean? I almost always sat at one of the smaller front tables but if there is a group of us I'll move to join.

Yea, its a group for sure, there are a few other regulars that sit with us as well.