PDA

View Full Version : Hip hop music

passasabe
04-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Gentlemen,

Are there any good clubs that play hip hop in santo domingo?? Also any good clubs that are not casa's where you can dance and have some drinks??

Thank you men
much respect

prtyr2
04-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Gentlemen,

Are there any good clubs that play hip hop in santo domingo?? Also any good clubs that are not casa's where you can dance and have some drinks??

Thank you men
much respect

Not a ton of it but try makumba. Expect lots of thugs dancing reggaeton. I avoid like the plague but they play some hip hop amongst the reggae and bachata.

yayow
04-25-2009, 11:40 AM
You can also try the Zona Colonial area, there are a few dance clubs in the Plaza Espana area, next to some of the high end restaurants there. Also there are some alternative type dance and music clubs, not necessarily hip hop on some of the side streets in the Zona Colonial check out this website it gives pretty good info on different clubs and happening around the colonial zone. http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/

MrHappy
04-27-2009, 07:24 AM
San Vicente de Paul has quite a few nightspots that play hip hop, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it to mongers.

You have to have your finger on the pulse of the area to not stick out like a sore thumb.

San Vicente also has the best "chimis" at 3 am... (roast pork sandwiches)