PDA

View Full Version : La Romana...fare sale

jiro77
04-22-2009, 02:32 PM
check it out...

http://vacations.travelzoo.com/caribbean-vacations/571366?utm_source=top20_us&utm_medium=email_top20

-Justin

yayow
04-22-2009, 03:10 PM
good deal even as an AI, would be worth it to pay for a taxi and a cabana when you wanted to get busy or simply do inservice at some joint.

greydread
04-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Somebody needs to bite the bullet and try this out. La Romana is severely under reported. All the guys I know who've been went with an SO and did 0 mongering. I'm sure there's something worth knowing about going on there. I'm spread a bit too thin during the coming months and wouldn't be able to fit it in until next fall at the earliest. $580 for 4 all inclusive nights incl. air is unbelievable. These resorts must really be feeling the pinch.

PapiQueRico
04-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Check this out carefully. These offers often demand double occupancy.

yayow
04-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Check this out carefully. These offers often demand double occupancy.

Even at that how much more would they charge you for single occupancy, would it still be worth it. Because at the price they are talking about that is less than a r/t ticket in and of itself. At this price I would guess there is something else going on, it does seem to be too good to be true. But as GD stated maybe worth looking into.

PapiQueRico
04-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Even at that how much more would they charge you for single occupancy, would it still be worth it. Because at the price they are talking about that is less than a r/t ticket in and of itself. At this price I would guess there is something else going on, it does seem to be too good to be true. But as GD stated maybe worth looking into.

Could be. Often on this type of deal they want two airfares for the one room. I don't know in this case but it is worthwhile to read the fine print.